Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood, sweat and even more sweat [M]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Fukurou

"Figures." Zaryn shifted his weight and examined the carcass for several long seconds. He hated to come all the way out here to return empty handed. "Could ya at least spare me one of the fucker's eyeballs?" He gestured the the beast's large yellow eye. "Can't make poison outta that, after all."

Medievarad

"Deal," Quicksilver replied as she leaned back, pulling the two colossal fangs out, before glancing at him with a wicked grin, face covered in blood. "But I remove them for you," she added.

Fukurou

"Oh?" Zaryn arched his eyebrows as he eyed her suspiciously. He smirked and gestured to the beast. "Be my guest."

Medievarad

Quicksilber grinned softly, pulling herself ontop of the snake's face by hooking her foot in it's nostril, going about to pop the first eye out barehanded.

Fukurou

Zaryn watched as the eyeball dropped to the ground and rolled lazily to his feet. He stabbed the eyeball with the tip of his scimitar and examined it before turning to to the huntress. "Hey thanks," he said with a charming grin. "You know, you're a real go-getter," and perhaps a tad crazy as well. "Are you by chance headed in the direction of the city? If so, I could use a traveling companion."

Medievarad

Quicksilver glanced down at the eyeball, then at Zaryn. "Ya wanted two?" She inquired as she wiped the sweat off of her brow. "And yeah, I was planning on going back to the city."

Fukurou

"Nah," Zaryn said. "One is just fine. Thanks. Oh, I don't think I caught your name. Mine's Zaryn. It's a pleasure to meet you." The warrior winked at the huntress and bowed deeply.

Medievarad

"Quicksilver," was what the girl responded as she slid down the giant snake, wiping her face from the blood.

Fukurou

"Well, Miss Quicksiver," Zaryn said with a smile. "You ready to get goin?"

Medievarad

Quicksilver hoisted the teeth on her back. "Lead the way, Mister What's-your-face-again."

Fukurou

The warrior let out a snort of laughter. "It seems as though your potions have a hold of your brain, sweetheart." He turned to walk down the sandy road. "Zaryn," he repeated. His smiled widened. "Some call me 'The Demon of the Sands.' It's rather cute, I think."

Medievarad

"I told you. I'm high as fuck," she quipped with a grin, before trailing behind him. "Why demon of the sands. And why is that cute?"

Fukurou

"Well, that would explain a lot of things," he teased with a smirk. "Demon of the Sands is just a name given to me by ever so lovely locals. I'd like to think that it's because of my performance in and out of the battlefield, but honestly, I think they only call be that because I look pretty fucking intimidating to them." Zaryn chuckled as he shook his head. "It's kind of endearing, and that's why I think it's cute. How 'bout you, sweetheart? Why Quicksilver? It's a rather unusual name."

Medievarad

"You don't look so threatening," Quicksilver replied easily, before snorting. "Quicksilver? Ain't got no explanation for that."

Fukurou

Zaryn guffawed. "Thanks, I guess. I mean, I don't try to be intimidating. I'd like to think of me as a big giant teddy beard." A wide smile broke out across his face as he continued down the sandy path. "And no explanation is a good enough explanation for me. Where are you from?"

Medievarad

"Dunno," she replied absent-mindedly. "Never met my parents, was always on the run."

Fukurou

The smirk on Zaryn's face wavered as she spoke of not knowing her parents or her home town, but he quickly brushed it off and resumed their light-hearted conversation with a small smile.

"I bet you've been all over the place then," he mused.

Medievarad

"Been killing monsters left and right," Quicksilver asked with a chuckle. "From here to Yoreiqi."

Fukurou

With the harsh rays of the sun beating down on them, Zaryn smiled and stretched his arms behind his head as they continued down the path.

"Ya know," he began. "For as long as I've been here, I haven't actually seen much of Le'raana."

Tags: