Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Drops of Time

Started by Draconian, April 30, 2016, 07:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Ciaran blinked at her.

"Well sure," He caught the pendant in his hand, a simple thing, carefully bent metal, carefully crafted to look like a feather. Why a feather? It was easy mostly and it was better than an apple.

"I had a lot of time on my hands and it was either make something or...." Ciaran paused, "uuuuh," He squinted. There was one word coming to mind and he knew it would be inappropriate to say to her, especially if they hadn't been naked and sweaty together. Yet. Ever? So, he licked his lips, "Make something or sleep."

Yeah. Sleep. "So I made something," He held out his fist, "Do you want it?"

visualspice

Hay-gee stared at him, eyes large and curious like a child's. Then her smile turned lopsided and she put both her hands cupped out like an expectant child.

"Of course I want it!" But then she paused to consider as she raised a brow at him. "So long as it's not something crude.... like you're really going to pull out some frog from your pocket or something." And though she moved her cupped hands back hesitantly, they were still out and her eyes, still glittering and her smile, growing wider.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Ciaran groaned.

"A frog!" He started, then disappointed, "I didn't even think of that." A frog!

"Next time," He promised, looking put out because he, indeed, did not have a frog with him. Shit. Fuck! A frog! That would have been great. What a missed opportunity. The little feather charm was dropped into her palm, but not before he pressed his hand to hers, marveling for a moment at how tiny they were. He grew up so much and, sure she got older but she didn't get much bigger.

He moved his hand away and he put his hands on his hips to watch her, "There, you can wear it. Or... Something." He shrugged and looked off to the side like it was no big deal, like he hadn't been keeping that in his pocket for however long. He couldn't even remember. Ciaran grinned at her and then pointed to his face.

"Did you miss me so much you're not even going to ask about the time I almost died? Rude." He stuck his tongue out at her for good measure.

visualspice

Hay-gee couldn't believe he was sounding as if he were seriously considering the frog idea now of all times!
"You- you better not!" she went on, still smiling but when the charm dropped into her hand, she blinked and looked down at it. Her smile went away, and her heart caught in her throat.

So choked up over the pretty little metal feather that she hadn't even heard what Ciaran said. Her vision began to blur, hot tears forming before she threw herself at him and hugged him tight.
"It's beautiful, Ciaran."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Beautiful?"

He put his hands on her shoulders, made a lame attempt to push her away but instead curled her into a hug. So tiny. Had she always been so damn tiny?

"With the tears you're trying to keep back, you'd think I'd given you a frog." He looked down at her before placing a hand on her head and moving it down her back before he gave her a friendly little squeeze.

"I'm glad you like it, I accept kisses as payment," He hinting with a smirk before leaning away, "Unless that makes you uncomfortable." Another frown, "In which case hugs are fine."

visualspice

She couldn't help the blush and bashfully looked away, metal feather still in hand.
"You... making me uncomfortable? Her cheeks turned red before she stole a quick little kiss to his cheek as she told him softly, "Thanks."

BUt in less than a breath she gasped and realized. "Oh, but I don't have a gift for you!"
And then suddenly she grabbed him by the wrist. "Are you hungry?"A nd before he could answer her, she was dragging him towards her house. "I baked some apple pies last night and they're really good! I've improved our recipe on the crust. It's really good... you just have to try it!"

Draconian

"I'd love to eat your pie," He quipped, fully intending for it to be a euphemism for something else but from what he'd seen she was as innocent as when he'd left and he very much... Was not. If anything he felt down right crude around her. A bumbling oaf. All left hands and thumbs. Too big. Too broad. Too much.

It pleased him that she'd worked up the courage to give him a kiss though and he smirked at her back while he was dragged into her house.

"The crust was always my favourite," He commented before following her a little more enthusiastically, "Don't forget to put some bottoms on, I can only stare at your legs for so long."

visualspice

Hay-gee was all smiles and pride at his enthusiasm for her pie. But as they stepped into the house and he said that she immediately gasped and turned on him. Though he had seen much more when they were children... the fact he even mentioned it being awkward made it ten times worse!

"W-well, at least let me get you the pie!" she was smiling still but flinching as she did, and as she shook her head, her frizzy hair bounced. "I hadn't expected my best friend to return after so long..." And there she paused with a pie in hand and found herself turning around and asking him most seriously, "You stopped writing."

Draconian

Ciaran had to stop looking at her butt.

A flick of his eyes upwards.

And then right back down.

At least, for all that may have been lost of the tiny beauty she'd been as a child.

She had a damn fine ass as an adult. And gorgeous legs. Though she had to put some pants on because pretty soon he'd be drooling on them instead of just staring at them and Ciaran's eyes shot up again and he smiled at her pleasantly when she accused him of not writing.

He'd totally been ... No. No he hadn't.

There had been the customary one every other month to his father to let him know he was alive and then... That was it. Ciaran had the good graces to look slightly ashamed of himself but he gave a little shrug and rubbed at his chest. "I did. It got... Busy. I kinda... Grew up with a bunch of soliders. There was more interesting things to do than write letters like f--... Uuh... " he wrinkled his nose, "Make things. Practice my smithing. You know. Stuff. That didn't involve parchment and ink."

visualspice

Hay-gee gave a roll of her eyes and playfully slammed the pie down on the table.
"Well, you better make up for those letter's lost. I know you're no poet, you never wore, but I was worried a lot over you..... The war... It always seemed so far away, like a dream... a nightmare."
But she shook her head suddenly and sighed through a smile. "But there I go, rambling and I bet you're positively starving after smelling this delicious pie!" And she fetched a fork and handed it to him and pulled him out a chair so he could sit.

Draconian

The enthusiastic movement of the pie had him jump slightly and he stared at her for a moment. Was he getting a rant? "I wasn't actually fighting, you know that right?" Well, mostly. Sure there was a time or two but mostly he was too valuable to be thrown into a battle, they couldn't exactly find an instant replacement for the blacksmith now could they?

At the mention of starving he smirked at her, licked his lips and looked down.

At the pie of course.

"Absolutely, smells like apples," and he took a deep breath and sighed out before taking a bite and moaning. A little bit of an exaggerated moan, but a moan none the less and he licked the fork carefully and gave Hay-Gee a look, "Delicious. You've improved your game. Are you single?" He propped his head on his hands, "I could eat your pie forever."

visualspice

Hay-gee was once again taken back by his forwardness, but was quick to laugh it off.
"Single? Ciaran... just eat your pie and we can talk about me maybe baking you another one tomorrow."

Draconian

He looked down and ate another forkful.

"I'm not gonna eat the whole thing," A moment to look at her, "I know I'm big but I can't eat a whole pie to myself." He pat his flat stomach, "I'll get fat if I do." He handed the fork over, "Share with me?"

visualspice

Hay-gee blinked and found herself looking at his form, but she was too bashful to allow her eyes to linger as she smiled while blushing and looked away. Shaking her head she said, "No, that's alright. You can take what's left home to your father." She shifted more comfortably in the chair as she leaned forward to ask, "I bet he's so happy you're home. He was so lonely with you here."

Draconian

Ciaran shrugged.

"I'm surprised he didn't remarry. I mean..." He trailed off again, not wanting to ask Hay-gee that question. The inappropriate one about who he's been having sex with, because god knew there was no brothel in this town or ladies that sold themselves.

And if there was, he didnt know about it.

Probably didn't want to know about it.

Ciaran's thought-trail off made him shudder and he chewed on another piece of pie before making another low moan sound. Had it always been this good?

"Yeah, father's very happy I'm home. Who did you think I was drinking with? By myself?" He waved his hand at her dismissively, "Were you lonely without me here?" He leaned in, pushing the pie away and licking the fork.

visualspice

His fork licking just made her laugh as she turned from him and shook her head.
"Yes.. and No. My cousin's been living with me. It's been nice. We're really close." And she showed him two finger twisted together. "Like this real close," she went on with a happy laugh. "How about you? Did you make a lot of friends while smithing for the soldiers?"

Draconian

Ciaran leaned back gave her a look before leaning back in, an eyebrow raised and then crossing his fingers and showing her. "Like... This?" Too intense for him! He leaned back again and put the fork down and smiled at her happy laugh.

"Uh... No, not really," He folded his arms over his chest, "Most of them, y'know... Died. But I got to know a few of them. Learned some lessons. One even paid for my--Uuuh... Not an appropriate story." He leaned forward and put his head on his hand to look at her, "You know why I'm back, right?"

visualspice

Hay-gee blinked, realizing she didn't know the full meaning behind his visit.
Then she laughed, her serious expression fading.
"My best guess would be for the pie!"

Draconian

Ciaran smiled.

"Nah, I fucked up my wrist," He wiggled his left hand at her, "Can't work so... What's the use of me?" He shrugged and leaned back in the chair, crossing his arms over his chest, "I imagine if my wrist never recovers I'll be a foot soldier and be feeding flowers soon enough though." He paused, "Also the your pie," He added sweetly.

visualspice

Hay-gee's eyes were large and full of concern. But then at his last statement, she laughed and blushed as she turned away.

"I know my pies are good!" she went on with a smile. "But..." her expression turned serious again. "How did you hurt your wrist? Is it serious?"