Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Drops of Time

Started by Draconian, April 30, 2016, 07:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Ciaran shrugged.

"Could be," He held out his hand and stretched it out, looking at it like it had betrayed him in some way, "It's even the left one." He wrinkled his nose. Not that Hay-gee would understand the importance of his left wrist besides the use of smithing.

Not that she'd ever find out.

Slowly, Ciaran stood up and looked at her. A little smile.

"I should let you get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow?" His voice was soft and he realized his buzz was ebbing away, which meant that he had to leave or he'd do something stupid. And not have alcohol to blame.

visualspice

She whimpered a little before nodding.
"I wish you could stay longer!  But I know you must be exhausted." she sat up from the table and moved over to grab a small wrapped pastry near the stovebefore handing it to him.
"I know you just had pie... But these are apple dumplings I made yesterday. I figure you and your dad could eat these for breakfast."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Ciaran wrinkled his nose at her but accepted it all the same.

"Are you trying to make me fat? I've home less than a day and you're already feeding me" on impulse he stood up, moved towards Hay-gee and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow and i'll bring the frogs this time."

visualspice

And she stood there, lips quivering as she whimpered again and threw her arms around him tight, hoping to hide her obvious tears.
"Its so good you're home."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Ciaran gave a chuckle and curled an arm around her.

Did he deserve this? He wondered briefly what kind of person she had him built up as inside her head. What kind of man did she think he'd become? Mostly he just wanted to grab her ass.

He was good and resisted though.

"It'll be nice to relax," a smirk, "at least for a while." Sure he wouldnt be getting laid but... oh well. It'll be nice to be home.

visualspice

She kept a hold on him for just a little bit longer until she finally stepped back and wiped at her tears.
"Look at me! I'm a mess!"

Draconian

A hand went to her head and he pushed his fingers through her hair before he tipped her head up and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"You are," He agreed, smiling, teasing, "Maybe save some tears for when I'm dead? Can't have you being dry eyed at the funeral."

visualspice

Her face went beet red.
"Oh! Thats terrible! I hope I never have to cry at your funeral!"

Draconian

Ciaran took a few steps away, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

"What! You want to be dry eyed? Oh, that hurts, Gigi."

visualspice

she gasped.
"That... that's not what I mean!"

Draconian

A hand was pressed to his forehead and he closed his eyes, letting out a heavy breath.

"I'm hurt. I shall take my leave now," Head ducked down, his pale chunk of hair shining in the moon light, "I'll see you on the 'morrow, cruel, cruel mistress." And Ciaran made to leave, looking quite down trodden.

visualspice

Even though his display could easily been seen as fake by most, Hay-gee felt her heart break. She couldn't believe she just hurt his feelings!

"What? Oh! Ciaran!" And she rushed out infront of him, herself nearly in tears again. "I.. I didn't mean it like that! I just don't ever want to think about your funeral, to ever have to see you and mourn over you and and-" And that's when the damn broke. She was shaking, sobbing as tears streamed down her face.  "I never want you to die!"

Draconian

"Uuuuh...."

He blinked down at her before he grinned wide.

His large rough hands rested on her shoulders and he gave them a squeeze before giving a low, chest rumbling chuckle, kneeling ever so slightly before he rested back on his heels and looked up at her, her small little hands in his.

Or at least small compared to his hands.

Most things were.

"Well, I'll try to go after you, okay?" He chuckled up at her, still grinning. There was a slight pleasure at how distressed his imaginary death made her and he gave her hands a little tug, "I was just teasing you, Gigi. I didn't mean to make you cry," and even though he felt a little bad, he was still grinning.

visualspice

Her lips were trembling and her eyes were still streaming with tears.

"Ciaran! Gods!" despite being so upset with him,s he couldn't hepl herself but throw her arms around him. "When did you become so cruel?" Though it was hard to tell if she was joking, despite a small smile, as she buried her tears into his shoulder.

Draconian

"Sometime between when my shoulders got really broad and discovering I could strangle a duck with my muscles," He grinned at her, running a hand over her hair. What a night.

What an interesting reunion.

"I missed you, Gi."

visualspice

"Strangling ducks?" she stepped back and gave him a shove. "That is a cruel joke, Ciaran!" And she moved to brush away at her ever falling tears.

Draconian

"Aww, Gee." His voice got quiet, growing uncomfortable at her tears. Why wasnt she laughing? Ciaran looked to the side, puffing out his xheeks and looking down at the ground. Ciaran accepted the shove - even moved back a little - and there were a few beats before he pulled her to his chest and sighed.

"I should just stop talking now, hmm? Everything i say just makes you cry more."

visualspice

"Yes!" she barked into his chest, but was shaking her head against him. "You were joking about dying.. About you dying and i-" Her voice cracked as she choked on her attempted words. "I don't ever want to think about it. Ever."

Draconian

Ciaran laughed, fingers going through her hair like he was petting her. "I'm sorry," He breathed, leaning back to tilt her head up to look at him, "I won't joke about me dying." A shake of his head and he sighed, "You didn't miss me that much, did you?"

visualspice

The tears gave it away before she blurted it out.
"Of course I did, you oaf!" But she was clinging to him anyway, afraid to let go.