Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sunniva frowned slightly. Then stuck out her tongue, "late afternoon," she answered truthfully, "so we can clean up, eat and then go to sleep early."

visualspice

"And if I told you it was morning?" came his jest of a reply. Even though he was haggard, he still had the energy (and gall) to one up her.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunnica frowned at him, or at where his voice was coming from. "I know how time works and even though you smell awful it doesnt... Smell like morning. So!" She traced her fingers along the furniture in the room before sitting on a bed, and folding her arms "I'd call you a liar and tell you to take your bath and go to sleep."

visualspice

"And you honestly think you could make me do whatever you please?"
It was a challenge, but one he might consider if the context were.. more appealing.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva sighed, slinking back on the bed to rest against the wall, hands redting on her thighs. Her mouth opened the same time someone knocked on the door and there was a metal tub and a few people to pour heated water into it. Sunniva kept silent for the time she they were in and she only spoke again when the door was closed.

"No, youre a grown man who is indeed very stubbornal but," she smiled and got comfortable, "now, take your bath please. Then we can go eat."

visualspice

"You made a promise." He approached her, a hand sliding up her arm. "Why don't you let me get you undressed?" And his fingers were already fondling over her straps.

Draconian

Sunniva smacked at his hands, "I promised nothing," right? "I only said that to get you moving," still, his hand on her - even so innocent a place as her arm, sent fired to her core and a flush to her cheeks. She turned her head away, frowning, "i'll still wash your hair?"

visualspice

He moved, fingers now pulling at the ties of her dress.
"How about I wash you out?" he went on, lips moving near to her neck. "Inside.." He gave her another kiss. "And out."

Draconian

Sunniva frowned and leaned away, "i didnt save you because i wanted you in my bed," her hands smacked at his again in a fitile attempt to make him stop, the kiss made her shiver and more heat flooded her system. "So ... please just..." she waved her hand towards  the steaming bath, frowning.

visualspice

"And if I bathe... Wouldn't you just soil me again?" he countered, a strong hand finding her thigh, then moving to slip up her leg, to the hidden heat beneath her skirt.

Draconian

Sunniva froze, heart pounding so hard she felt dizzy. A gentle futile shake of her head, "Please," and despite her words she rolled her hips against his hand, hands finding his neck to cling, "this isnt what i saved you for," she breathed out, hating herself for being so weak.

Sunniva swallowed thickly, shifting again to pull herself farther away, slinking to the other side of the bed and sliding off. "I wouldnt want to soil you any further," she cleared her throat, "get in the damn bathtub and stop trying to.. to..." she stopped talking, simply blushed and hung her head down.

She should have been expecting this. Why hadnt she thought ahead?

visualspice

He licked his fingers.
"Trying to what? Fuck you..?" he went on, approaching her as he worked at his pants. SHe'd hear the belt being tossed aside first, then his pants dropping to the ground.

Draconian

"Yes. That. Im a Lily. We're not supposed to," she cleared her throat and turned around at the sound of his pants, frowning ever so slightly when she found herself trying to imagine what he looked like. Still turned towards the wall, she pressed her hand against it and sighed, thinking the sound of his pants was him getting ready to use the bath.

visualspice

She'd hear other clothing fall to the floor, before quiet, but strong foot falls draw near. A hand moved to her thigh, lips on her exposed skin.

Draconian

A soft gasp and she turned her head, mouth drawn closed. "Krah," Sunniva sighed, "why are you doing this?" Her voice was soft, confused, her hand moved to his on her thigh and she gently tried pushing it away, even though that was the opppsite of what she wanted to do.

visualspice

"You know very well why," came the husky growl of his voice. And soon his face was inbetween her legs, teeth nibbling at the sides of her undergarments while his hands hungrily crept towards her hips.

Draconian

Sunniva gasped, one hand on his head, fingers in his hair and the other pressing against his chest. They were futile attempts to make him stop, but felt her knees tremble anyway and she leaned against the wall, flushed, heart pounding. "What are you doing?" Her voice was breathy and confused, "please dont bite me."

visualspice

"I won't.." he growled, moving a large hand to move aside the clothe in his way, before his lips kissed roughly at her sex, while his bristly beard scratched at the insides of her legs.

Draconian

Sunniva squealed, shifting slightly and shifting her legs to keep the inside of her thighs from his bristly beard. Her hand went to his hair and her breath hitched, a soft gasp. "What are you doing?" She gasped out, knees starting to buckle, alarmed at how heated she was getting.

visualspice

She'd know what he was doing soon enough, for his tongue shoved into her sex and he began to gobble her up.

Tags: