Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Selfish Intentions [M]

Started by Draconian, May 01, 2016, 06:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"Please don't stop," she said softly, half asleep and warm and cozy, "I liked that." Referring to the hair petting. Nuzzling against his chest she sighed again and trailed her hand along his chest.

"I don't want to get up," her voice was grumpy, like she had a choice. Sounding, for a moment, less like Nun Sunniva and more... Content. Like she didn't want to get up because she was living some sort of dream.

visualspice

He heard her. He didn't oblige. Instead he sat up and began to look for his boots.

"We're wasting daylight. We got places to be."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

What a sorry state.

Sunniva had fallen back asleep already dressed so she just remained on the bed for a moment, mourning the moments of normalcy.

"Some guards came after you this morning, saying you destroyed a brothel and murdered someone." Her voice was stony and she sat up, one hand resting on her thigh, "What did you do?" A moments pause, "Krah, did you kill a woman?"

visualspice

That got a reaction. He turned to his personal,  eyeless whore.

"What?" He made a face, then thought back to last night. "I didn't kill a whore,  just some fucking assassin who couldn't do his fucking job right." He itched at his wound.

Right... that.

He grunted and went back to his boots, shaking his head.
"And it's not my fucking fault he hid at the whore house. You take a shot at the God of war.." he went on with a crack to his neck,  "That's fucking what you get "
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

That was a relief.

Sunniva sighed and let her head fall back, tension visibly leaving her body. Why did she believe him though?

There was a pause while she shimmied off the bed and her feet touched the floor quietly. She knew that if he had killed someone, he would admit to it. Boast about it. Laugh and go about his day.

"It would have made my job a lot harder if you'd killed someone, too," Sunniva sighed, smoothing her hand over her her belly. "Bad enough it's getting harder to hide this," she grumbled, trailing her fingers along the side of the bed to where she remembered leaving her bags. Ah. The other room.

With little fanfare, she left the room to go to the second one they spent money on but didn't use (how foolish). Soon enough, her boots were on, her cloak was tied up and covering her up and she was downstairs with her things, ready to go.

visualspice

"Tits. They're probably mad because his blood painted the room," he growled,  shrugging. "Now how am I to blame over how much a man bleeds? Besides,  it's all fucking fair in war "
Never mind the Grand Duke having stripped him of his title...

A temporary inconvenience,  surely.

He then paused beside her, eyeing her belly.
"You are getting fat, ain't ya?"

Draconian

Fat?

Sunniva bristled visibly, cheeks turning red and shoulders drawing together before she turned slightly and folded her arms over her chest.

"Well," She paused voice going quiet and low, trying to think of a proper comeback - she didn't have one really, "I know you don't know how anything works that isn't your penis, but yes," Sunniva frowned, turning her face to the side, "have you ever even seen a pregnant woman before?"

visualspice

The man snorted.
"You think you're the only one this dick's been in?" He laughed.
"You gonna lecture me next which hole the bastard will pop out of?"

He eyed her over ferally.
"I believe we were on our way?"
He moved to open the door...

Just as the guards from earlier just so happened to return, heading towards them up the pathway.

Draconian

If Sunniva had eyes to roll they'd have rolled so hard the foundations of the building would have likely tilted. As it was, she only had her expression to convey her annoyance and she did her very best.

Her mouth opened to answer and the door opened, for a moment she thought he was being polite - which was unlike him - so she slipped in front of Krah in a few quick steps before leaving the building, trying to recall if the horses were to the left or the right. Maybe the left? She lowered her head, trying to listen for horsey noises but there was something else. Determined footsteps. Metal clanking.

The footsteps made her pause and she sucked in a breath, "Who is that?" She whispered, standing a bit outside the building, but in front of Krah. Her features steeled and she rose his chin, shoulders back, moving her coat to hide more of her body.

visualspice

Krah grunted, studying the men.
"Just some guards.."

They made eye contact and Krah lifted his chin.

"Are you Krah Mordeth?"

He raised an eye brow, sharply.

"Don't you mean General Krah Mordeth?" Krah replied.

The men briefly exchanged glances.

"We're here to serve you a warrant for your arrest. Disturbing the peace, destruction of property.. murder.."

Krah's brow raised higher.

"Hell, I'm probably guilty of all of those fucking things more tines than I can count.  You need to be more specific. "

The leader grew impatient.

'"In regards to last night," he emphasized, stepping closer and shoving the paper in his direction.

Draconian

Sunniva stood in front of Krah, hands on her hips under her cloak and moved her hand - she'd heard paper, which meant she could snatch it. Slowly she pulled her hand back in, tucking it back into her cloak and holding her hands together under her swelling belly.

"Feel free to send that to the church and they can arrange his pick up when we've reached our destination," She cleared her throat and reached behind her to grab Krah's sleeve, "as it is, we were just leaving to get our horses and will be on our way to the next location, have a good day Gentlemen." And she slipped her arm into Krah's elbow and really hoped he'd lead them to their horses.

visualspice

The men grew impatient with the White Lily, and their temper's being challenged.

"My lady, what concern is this of the church?" the man retorted, stepping closer to remind the woman this was hardly done and over with. But then Krah stepped forward, and only then did the man remember just why the General had always been so feared.

But he wasn't about to show it.

"Oh, but it's every concern of the fucking church. And even the fucking orders of the Grand Duke, unless... you think you're higher than both?"
Krah gave a cold smile at that, and the man, now visibly disturbed by this, glanced around at his equally uncomfortable guardsmen.

"No, it's not that- we just have our orders-"

"And we have ours," he went on, and took the paper from Sunniva, held it infront of him and spat the grossest piece of snot he could into it, before crumpling it up and slapping it's soggy contents into the man's hand.

"Take that back to your leader. The Lily and I will see you at the church."

And he did just that- and walked clean fucking away.