Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Ring of Challenge (JackieCat)

Started by Saber-Five, May 11, 2016, 11:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Sara Roberts took a deep breath as she stood behind a dark curtain. This is it she thought with no small amount of nervousness. It was her first match as a professional wrestler after many hard months of training. In someways Sara felt excited yet terrified all at the same time. Remembering, her father's old advice she breathed in and out a few times to calm down and focus.

She stood at five and four inches tall and weighted one hundred twenty five lbs with an athletic build to match it. Eyes were brown, skin olive, and her dark hair was wore straight and reached down to the top of the shoulders. Her attire was a royal purple tank top and matching shorts, added with white boots and that covered her lower legs, along with knee pads.

Then Sara finally heard her punk rock theme being played in the loudspeakers and an nearby announcer calling out.

"Ladies and Gentleman this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making her way into the ring...Sara!

She proceeded out of the curtain, with blue spotlights dancing across the small indoor stadium that served as the arena for tonight's show. The crowd itself was sizable, but not exactly large either. Most people were in metal chairs with a few others standing, waving signs and such. Some cheered as the young athlete strolled toward the twenty foot by twenty foot ring in the center.

They're not cheering for me.

Roberts considered quietly, as she waved with a somewhat nervous smile. The young twenty year old believed the slight elation from her presence meant for them that the fight will start soon and the real star was coming up next. The rookie understood the feeling behind it, because she had felt the same way before as a former fan. Sara rolled up into the three roped ring. Growing a little bolder, she blew kisses toward the crowd then situated herself at a turnbuckle on the north left angle.

She rolled her shoulders a little bit in preparation. It won't be long before the competitor makes her own entrance.

JackieCat

Ash Petra took a deep breath and stretched her arms over her head.  She always felt a little nervous before a match, but nothing too bad.

At twenty-three, she had been wrestling for five years now, professionally, and before that she had been wrestling a long time non-professionally.

The young woman had somewhat of a stocky build, and at five foot five she was a little below average in height.  She wore her blond hair short at the sides and a little longer on top in a sort of small mohawk.   Her clothing consisted of a white tank top and white shorts, as well as wrestling boots.

She was supposed to be fighting a new wrestler, but Ash wasn't going to let her guard down.  The new woman may be inexperienced, but Ash new nothing about her, and had to be ready for anything, unlike with fighting with other veterans, who all had their own style of fighting that Ash could research.

She could hear the announcer introducing the other woman, Sara, and Ash could hear the cheers as the other woman walked into the ring.

"And her opponent is a veteran here with us, is Ash!" the announcer shouted, and Ash stepped from behind the curtain, and walked towards the arena, smiling and waving at the audience.  She never really had been one to play with the crowd, but they cheered all the same as she climbed into the ring.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Needless to say Sara nervousness grew even more. Ash Perta was one of the most capable female wrestlers for Supreme Wrestling Federation(SWF). The young girl knew this because she had watched Ash fight, both on tv and live several times. So yes, she was very much aware of what's she in for.

Don't lose your head Sara. Don't lose your head.

Remembering her training, Sara whose expression hinted fear transform into a defiant stare back to Ash. She finished her warm-up when the gray haired referee check with each of them to see the two were ready. Once that was done he singal for the bell and it rung.

Once it did, Sara charged straight on toward Ash, locking arms tightly with her.

JackieCat

Ash studied her opponent, taking in every detail she could before the match would start.  How Sara stood, held her weight, her balance, everything.

The ref walked over to her and asked if she was ready, she nodded, the ref returned to his spot, and then the bell rang.

Sara ran straight at Ash, but the other woman was ready.  As they locked arms Ash twisted closer to her opponent and swung her foot out to in an attempt to sweep Sara's legs out from under her.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Sara swore under her breath as her legs were sweep off the ground and she collapse backward to the left side of Ash. Some of the crowd laugh at the rookie's mistake, well at least someone was amused.

Even so no one in the audience expected Sara to have made that head-on charge in the first place as foolish as it was. Sara tried to get up on her knees, but Ash was right next to her and no doubt going to take advantage of it.

JackieCat

Ash wasted no time in crouching down and attacking again.

She planted her foot and swung the other over Sara's back, reaching under her arm and leaning sideways, pushing with her foot and hoping to flip the other woman onto her back.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Ash's newest maneuver succeeded. The younger wrestler with a squeak found herself flipped over on her backside into the mat with a loud thunk.

Some die-hard Ash fans cheered for their star, they didn't expect any less from her. Meanwhile Sara though dazed by what's been done, was willing her upper body back up but she was still within reach of Ash who towered above nearby

JackieCat

Ash was immediately on the ground next to the other woman.  Facing towards Sara's head, she grabbed her opponents arm and lay over her chest, pinning her to mat.  It wasn't a very strong pin, but Ash hoped it would do, and it would give her a good view of Sara's fighting style and skill.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

The referee immediately began slapping his right arm on the ground for the countdown. He however only gotten to two when Sara broke loose from the pin and then rolled herself up.

She then pushed herself to the western section of the ropes. Within seconds Sara bounced off of them, rushing at Ash with a right-hand clothesline.

When they collided, Ash would fall straight on her back, Sara then drugged the other fighter back up by the hair and threw her into the opposite turnbuckle. With a war cry, Sara rushed at the recovering Ash, attempting to spear her in the gut area.

JackieCat

Sara broke the pin fairly easily, and Ash leaped to her feet as the other woman went to the other side of the ring, befroe shooting back at her.

Ash half-dodged the attack, but she still fell back.  She she was thrown in the other direction, Ash rolled and got to her feet, but grabbed Sara's arm as the other woman rushed her.

She twisted the arm around over her shoulder, hoping to throw Sara over her shoulder and onto the ground.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Oh crap! Was Sara's thought when Ash turned the tables on her again. The younger wrestler flew over her foe's shoulder and hit the mat hard once more, this time on her back. Outside the ring the crowd cheered on the fight, getting more interested than before.

"Show her who boss!" One fan, a teenage girl in an orange shirt called out in support for Ash.

Sara was rolling herself up again, but this time she was wide open to a counter-attack by Ash.

JackieCat

Ash smirked a bit at hearing the fan's shout, but she was not distracted.

Sara had fallen, and Aah turned towards the other woman went to the ground.  She ran at Sara as the other woman started to get up, and she aimed a kick at the woman's chest.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Grunting outloud, Sara felt the full force of Ash's kick to her chest. With a thump, the younger wrestler hit the mat sideways on her left.

Within seconds, Sara sat up, grasping for air since Ash knocked the wind out of her. She sat there trying to regain her bearings as Ash stood directly above her from behind.

JackieCat

Ash immediately dropped to her knees behind Sara as the other woman tried to catch her breath.  She wrapped her arms around Sara's neck and leaned back, pulling the other woman on top of her but simultaneously attempting a chokehold.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Sara gagged, struggling for breath against Ash's hold over her neck. The referee stood close by them at the ready. Meanwhile Sara brought up her hands, using them to pry the grip her rival had over the neck. Then an idea came to her, she pushed her legs upward, utilizing the momentum to lift most of the body and flip backward over Ash. The other wrestler would be forced to let go in the process.

Once freed, Sara with some coughing willed herself back up. She proceeded to circle around Ash in the ring, looking for an opening.

"Is that all you got Mohawk?" Sara asked with a competive yet friendy tone.

JackieCat

For a moment, Ash had the upper hand, then Sara flipped over backwards, and her grip was broken.  Sara got up, and Ash did as well, as quickly as possible, since she had been lying on her back.  Not a good place to be in a wrestling match.

She jumped up and faced Sara as they circled each other.

She smiled at Sara's words.  "Hardly."

Then she attacked.  She ran straight at Sara, making it look like she was going to try and tackle her, but at the last moment she stepped to the side and dropped to her knees, grabbing Sara's legs, hoping to pull her to the ground.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Sara prepared to meet the possible tackle head on. Instead Ash pulled another trick on her, by moving to the side by kneel level grabbed Sara's legs.

Just as the veteran wrestler was pulling Sara, she countered in the form of griping Ash's head in an side-headlock. In this way, as she fell her opponent would get a face full of the mat as well.

JackieCat

Sara's move worked, and both she and Ash crashed to the ground.  Ash managed to turn slightly, to avoid getting her face smashed into the mat, and her shoulder took the brunt of the blow.  S

he flipped over and attempted to get on top of Sara, even though the other woman still had her in a tight headlock.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: