Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings from a new person to this strange and stuff place

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2006, 10:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Heh well this is a first time I actully adventured out from the ISRP of Unlikely-Heroes( AKA the RPG caht section that onced lived o nthe Wizards.com site >_<) So yeah lets try this place out ... Greetings to everyone here I am here to take your soul and feed to my hamster fred... *looks at fred* Say hi fred  

But yeah on a new side note I am to be known at the moment as Randuil Nithel though at time and mostly known as Darkskies *shrug* Who knows why.

I write, draw, and have been rping on the UH (Unlikely-Heroes) For lets see *blinks as he coutns his fingers* Umm that can't be right almost 8 years *sighs* that must be wrong *counts again* nope it is right.

But yeah hope I don't scare people to the point that they kick me out >_<

I swear that isn't what they didn to me in the last RP site is was part of @_@...

But still the end point is

HI!!!!!!!

Anonymous

((Ahem. to repeat my last post.))

FRESH MEAT!!! GET HIM!!! *Grabs knife and jumps Randuil Nithel*

lol j/p  :D  welcome aboard.

Anonymous

Heh thanks for such a quick welcoming from someone here :D  I am some what suprised at that  :roll:  not sure why though....  This place seems very very lively compaird to most places ...

Anonymous

This is nothing. before I joined the intro's where done in the general discussion forum. The owner made this forum after I joined.

Anonymous

hmm and I guess that was a good move???

Anonymous

it is if you consider that now we know without a shadow of a doubt who all the uber noobs are. :D

fear not, for few people here bite all that hard.

Anonymous

Xellos, bad! Do not tell those lies!

:D Trust me, Randuil, EVERYONE, here is just a bit insane. We all got our own straight jackets. And such..

*war cry*

FRESH MEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. *pounces*

Fred should meat Akio! My hamster <3 *nodnodnod*

And my soul was already taken =/ I'm sorry. I'd have given it to you otherwise, promise!

Rhindeer

When my hamster (hahaha, I was only just taught that there is no "P" in hamster. *headdesk*) was alive, she could kick some mean bootay. Ah, Natasha...bless her soul. She was the sweetest gal in the world, so long as you didn't wake her up--then she got cranky and growled at you. I'm not kidding. XD I never knew hamsters could growl until her, eheheh!

*POUNCE* Welcomeee! And yes yes, we all have assigned straight jackets. I forgot my number, so I just steal everyone else's when they're not looking. You can take straight jacket number...oh...39. Yes. That's a nice number. And if someone else owns it, the problem can be solved by a battle to the DEATH!

*coughs*

I think you'll be quite at home here... >.>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

i'm mostly kidding...  :D

and oog, let us not get into the dead pet stuff

Anonymous

n_n When we bite.. We aim for border-line cannibalism actually.

Hard is an understatement.

kidding.

Demon was a bastard hamster! He bit like every finger I own! (Yes, all 20. I mean 10. Lol. I seriously thought up until recently I had 20 fingers. Don't ask why. I suck at math.) He made me bleed.

Akio is so much nicer, although bigger and.. Messier.

I ate my straight jacket the other day :| Oh the sadness! *wails pitifully* I couldn't help it! I swear.

Anonymous

Heh yeah I think I feel right at home with the imates here *ponders the thought*  Hmm I hope number 39 doesn't hate hamsters or I will have to fight for hte death for the jacket....   But yeah... A side note here and going to post in the Echoes of hte Future as well....

ANY BIG STORY LINES GOING ON????

Would love to just jump right in and start rambling in achanic language to blow something up with my mage guy....

Oh and Rp of course :D but yeah off to the Echos Room....

*yells from the top of the mountian* echo echo echo echo