Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A strange figure appears...[open]

Started by SomeoneWithNoName, June 14, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Just my father, My mother died before i got to know herHe said plainly I was told that she was a hunter of sorts and made good money doing it Gawfy kicked his feet on the table and started looking at the sky

Storm

He  nodded again. It would make sense, in this world there were very few who did not fight something, or for someone. Tipping his own head to the sky he remained silent. He watched the few clouds pass overhead

Gawfy

Gawfy remained silent, Sitting here looking at the sky, He had not known this kind of peace for many years. He was too used to wailes of dying allies or gurgled cries of  enemy troops. Gawfy felt like he could sit and watch the clouds forever.

Storm

Malki smiled and got up silently to pick some flowers that were growing near by. He did not get the chance to get them very often so restocking his supply was wonderful

Gawfy

Gawfy then sprang back to life as he lost balance in the bench and fell backwards and hit his head on the handle of his blade. Getting up gawfy felt his left hand sting as he used it to catch himself. Looking at the hole in his gauntlets he thought to himself " swinging that sword around is gonna be hard with one hand and and painful with 2"

Storm

Malki looked up at the noise" you ok?" He asked worried a bit. Standing up he put the flowers in his pack and walked over to Grawfy. Taking his hand he inspected it and sighed a bit sadly "this is a harsh wound. " He muttered to himself

Gawfy

Maybe Gawfy as he examined it closer The bone was pierced. I dont think this is gonna heal  anytime soon He said as he tried to move his fingers  I guess i get to add another scar to my collection He snickered

Storm

"do you mind?" Malki asked gesturing to Grawfys hand as he pulled out dried plants and a bowl . He looked day the would frowning.

Gawfy

Gawfy nodded and found a thick branch of wood to bite down on. This is gonna hurt He thought

Storm

gently wiggling off the hunk of metal on Grawf's hand he took the bandages and slowly and carefully prodded them down into his hand. Making to plug the hole and wrapping it up in the thicker gauze.
"We will have to change it every few hours for the next few days. Or hopefully less than that. Maybe I can find whitebone to freeze part of it." Malki grumbled.

Gawfy

You think so Gawfy said as he spit out the wood. This wouldn't be the first time i've stopped something with my hand, id be able to buy some ale if i got a gold every time i stopped a crossbow bolt with my hand. Gawfy said as Malki finished, Who is whitebone? He asked

Storm

He nodded "yes." He said simply and then move over to clean his hands "ah, Whitebone is an old friend. He helps time to time but it's a hit or miss if I can actually find him"

Gawfy

So im guessing he is a white mage? Gawfy said as he put his gauntlet back on. Thanks for that. So where should we go now? You got any business to take care of Gawfy asked. He was antsy to show Malki What he could do when he wasn't pulling any punches

Storm

He chuckled at his comment " I would not call him a white mage...long story" he said standing up " I have nowhere particular to be but it is always fun to scour the shorelines of serendipity" he said shrugging looking around " we could do that and we can probably find a good place to rest and bath and eat. " Malki continued as he looked northwards

Gawfy

Well what are we waiting for Gawfy said as he sprung up. But how exactly do we get to the coast of serendipity? Gawfy asked as he still did not understand the mechanics of the realm he was in. And you Do wanna hit up a bounty board or 2? Gawfy asked again, He was brimming with energy.

Storm

Malki looked over his shoulder as he started to walk away "no need, as of yet Don't worry" HE said and nodded "And we will go this way, youll find yourself on the coast soon"

Tags: