Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Cursed Princess!!

Started by DragonSong, June 15, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

A princess enchanted to sleep for thousands of years!

Big chunks of missing memory!

A faerie godmother!

Magic gone haywire!

An epic quest!

So, I'm plotting an event with my character Ilona: the basic idea will be someone (or a group of someones?) comes along exploring the ruins of Fell and- either accidentally or by design- wakes Ilona from her enchanted sleep.

Shocked at the time that has passed and the state of her once magnificent kingdom, Ilona realizes that not only has she been thrust into an entirely new world, but large patches of her memory about her life in Fell- including even the nation's original name- have been lost from her memory.

She vaguely recalls something her godmother told her before she was placed in her sleep, something about coming to find the faerie when she awoke. Not sure if the woman is even still alive, she decides to set out and find her- with the help of the person who woke her of course!

Magic, mayhem, mystery, drama, and possibly romance? Who wants in? :3

Jounin64

Would my character Tanalla work with this?

Whim

I've been looking for threads for Wylie and Kai. Just vague ideas, mind you.

Wylie's got a keen interest in Fell and might work as an antagonist or antihero. He'd probably try to use her in some way.

Kai is probably more the questing sort, looking to lift a curse of his own, and probably in an awkward place around a pretty princess.
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Fukurou

Rylzyr always has a tendency to stick his nose into places laden with ancient and forgotten magic, so I can easily see him (and Bryn) coming across her. Because he's a scholar, he'd be very interested in the nature of the curse and any sort of magic that comes along. He's also just a big teddy bear underneath that grumpy exterior, so I'm sure he'd try to help her. ^ ^

Bryn would be along for the ride cause she's Rylzyr's apprentice.

visualspice

I haven't gotten much of a chance to develop my character Ehvren. If you're looking to plot a complicated romance, I think itd be cute if this (also cursed royal) started to develop feelings for your princess <3
His profile can be found here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16458.msg180742#msg180742
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Also, I just had a thought that he could be the one to wake her up? Of course, if he does try to itd be because he's mad she's just sleeping and he wants her to wake up to give him some answers! But that's if you're interested XD
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Oh my goodness, so many wonderful options!

I'll give it some thought and get back to you all ASAP

Fukurou

Just to throw this out there, if it's romance you're interested in, Rylzyr probably isn't your best option because he's gay. Haha  ^ ^;

DragonSong

Lol, Fukurou.

Anyhoo, I've decided to go with @Spicyspice for this one- I just think Ehvren matches what I had in mind the best.

Thanks so much for your interest guys!