Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, June 27, 2016, 04:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Well, I never said I'm staying in Connloath." She smirked. "I'm just not coming back here." She was quiet a moment, then mused, "I suppose I could do you the favor of disassociating myself from you before I do anything...untoward."

thehiddenbeast13

"That'd be nice," said Robin as he flicked the reins "it'll be hard to wipe my reputation if people find out I'm helping a criminal. Although, I have connections so either way it doesn't bother me. I grew up in Zantaric, not as bad as everyone thinks it is."

DragonSong

"Hmph." Tara just leaned a little more into his back, not particularly interested in small talk. The man was just a means to an end, in her mind, she didn't really care what happened to him after they parted.

Although...he might prove to be a useful ally in the future...

thehiddenbeast13

Robin was a bit surprised to feel Tara lean more into his back. That surprise soon turned to a chuckle as he joked, "You're sending some mixed signals here Tara."

This girl was starting to get on Robin's good side. Maybe he'd stay just to make sure she didn't die the moment he left.

DragonSong

"What? This?" She tightened her arms a bit and smirked, sort of nuzzling into his back. "I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" she purred.