Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Til Death Do We Part (M)

Started by visualspice, July 05, 2016, 12:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He paused to look at her, cigar smoking puffing up around his form.
"Actually, we'll probably have the guards sent after us if we're caught here." But he just gave a casual shrug. "It doesn't sound like anyone's home." They'd probably be fine. The Beirne family had been awfully busy as of lately. He couldn't even hear the servants.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Goldie

A groan escaped Coraila's lips as she pressed the heals of her hands into her eyes in a futile attempt to wake up from what was clearly a nightmare. Keeping her eyes closed, she held up her hand towards Jarrett.

"Ok...so....let me get this straight." she sighed heavily through her nose, "You're just hoping that no one is here? And if you're wrong, we'll be running from guards? And, I'm sorry," she finally lifted her head and glanced over him skeptically, "but you're not exactly the most inconspicuous man in Serendipity, and you can bet word of the Great Tarwin Massacre has probably already reached every household in the kingdom, along with some kind of rendering of your face. So, if you're so set on getting a bath, I'm going to have to demand that you follow my lead. I was a lady's maid in the Tarwin household so I'm pretty sure I know a bit more than you about how these great houses are run."

She frowned, wondering if she could manage to disappear him again. "Can you manage that, Mr. Assassin?"

visualspice

He gave a thoughtful frown but said nothing to all of her rantings. She had a point enough, and if she wanted to lead, he wouldn't argue. He tapped ashes aside.

"Lead the way."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Goldie

She nodded.

Instantly her panicked, ranting demeanor changed and a calm serenity swept over her face. Panic made becoming unseen impossible, and she had become incredibly skilled at mastering her emotions when necessary. Thankfully, this guy didn't seem to have any emotions whatsoever so they shouldn't have any problems as long as her magic didn't fail her.

"Now, when we start moving you cannot make a sound. You can't ask me questions, and I can't talk to you either. If you have to get my attention, convey it without words, understood?" She tapped him on the shoulder and mimicked military-style silent directions, "Understood?"

She didn't wait for his response. Instead, she slammed her eyes closed and pressed one cool palm on his elbow in the hopes that contact would help aid her magic. She took a deep breath...

"I'm telling you Aisling, you are going crazy! Nothing could possibly be down here." a voice echoed along the stairs right in front of Coraila and Jarrett.

"And I'm tellling you that I heard something! Screaming coming from this part of the estate."

Footsteps drew closer and Coraila's hand tightened around Jarrett's arm.

Calm, she reminded herself, We are unseen. We are unseen. We are unseen.... a tingling sensation trickled down her fingertips, something that had never happened before when she used her powers to roam around her own hallways. It was reassuring, warm and cool at the same time, but it soothed her pounding heart.

"See?" Her eyes opened as the two servants, and male and a female, stood before them, "There is nothing here."

"But..." Aisling blanched, "But I swear I heard something."

visualspice

Jarrett said nothing. He wasn't a man of many words, and at her touch, he stared down at her hand before eventually feeling the same tingling feeling crawl up his arm.

When the door opened, he blinked and looked at the pair of servants looking inside, but it appeared they were looking through them as their gaze wondered around the room. He stood stalk still, looking at the servants before they seemed to be satisfied at the lack of anyone present and continued their search down the hall and into the next room. Two rooms down, their voices and footfalls faded and he peered over at Coraila, still saying nothing as she had commanded.

Tags: