Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

The captain smirked as she saw the poses Daivia struck. "Yer quite fit to be a whore like that," she concluded, before looking up to her. "Those sell well.. Given the quality."

Lisbeth tutted her lips, shaking her head. "That ain't how it works here, dear. Yer on my ship, so ya listen to my order 'n answer my questions. Give me a reason, 'n I might consider expending water to ya."

egoistic

"I can't say that you are too shabby yourself, yet clearly you wouldn't want those qualities to go to waste. How long do you think this poor me was floating atop a glacier? Under this blazing sun." she spoke almost theatrically, practically feigning tears at this point.

Well, being called a whore did bother her, if she had to admit, but feigning some ignorance might be more interesting in the long run, after all she did manage to get out of the net for now.

"Surely, you wouldn't want me to die before we reached a harbor, would you?"

Medievarad

"Thanks," she answered with a soft smile. "There's plenty o' water for ya," Lisbeth pushed the large braid aside, adjusting her hat. "Though it'll kill ya if ya drink it, since it's filled with salt. So answer the damn question 'n we both get what we want, hm?"

She chuckled softly. "Aye, lass. It seems yer misunderstanding me here. Yer pocket change to me, I don't care in the slightest whether you drop here and now," she smirked softly. "So, be a dear 'n give me a reason to give ya yer freedom, 'n I'll get ya some water. An' if it's a good reason, you're free next time we dock."

egoistic

At this point Daivia had to admit she had no idea how to talk to this woman. On one hand she tried being compliant and answering her questions, on the other hand, she had tried negotiating (not that she was good at it, as was already notable). Nothing seemed to quite work.

In-fact, at this point, she felt like the only way of truly conversing with this woman was less about speaking and more about showing. But then there also was the sun... clicking her tongue in some annoyance she'd yet again hold out a palm, except this time, not so much in a way it would be held out to someone, instead, it served as a small pedestal.

And thus, she would act, hoping that this, in turn, would not get her stabbed.

In the next few moments she would exhale as rather than air, it looked as though she had a tad of a chilly mist. It didn't take much longer for the actual area just by her to feel... well. Colder. Perhaps even a bit chilly. Yet the mist didn't seem to quite spread, as it seemed to form into a tiny handful of snow.

Medievarad

Lisbeth arched an eyebrow at the display, eyes widening slightly. She sighed softly before pulling a small flask from her belt and tossing it over to Daivia. "Now that's a helluva reason," she answered with a soft snort. "Someone, clean this net up!" She barked the order to turn around, glancing at Daivia over her shoulder. "My quarters, now."

At that, she started walking, trusting the odd woman to follow her.

egoistic

The woman soon scattered the snow in order to catch the flask, even if a tad. Finally, she'd smile. It wasn't exactly a warm smile, more akin to someone finally being happy to have their way. For a moment Daivia even slightly parted her lips to make a bit of a snarky remark, but somehow, she had figured she might not as well ruin the effort she had already put into this.

"Lead the way." was what she said instead. Following behind.

Medievarad

Lisbeth indeed led the way, pushing open a door to her own quarters. It seemed large, spacious and comfortable. Very richly furnished with pieces that seemed to belong to mansions and nobility.

The captain walkedbpast the solid wooden table, fingers trailing along it before she sat down on a chair, seat and support covered by blue velvet, pinned to the cushioning with actual golden knobs. She gestured for Daivia to sit in one of the less decorated and smaller chairs that stood infront of the table, that both served as her dinner table and office. "If you're hungry, go ahead," Lisbeth said as she gestured at the bread, dried meat and dried fish, cheese, grapes and all manners of foodstuffs. "Help yerself."

She plucked the hat from her head and put it down on the table. "So yer a kinda ice wizard. That explains the iceberg," she started. "But what brought'cha here? Why did we find ya out in the sea there?"

egoistic

Following behind the woman, Daivia would pop the flask open, having some of the lovely liquid life inside. This was quite curious, if she had to admit. It was almost as though the treatment had changed entirely, far from the previous banter. Even though, the thing that had pleased her the most was a chance to finally get away from the sun and water, of course, always helped.

An ice wizard? Well, she was something like that. Not that she had to explain it. "I did tell you the truth all along, you know." settling down upon one of the chairs, she'd continue. "I am not much of a sailor and simply drifting across the water felt like an option." leaning back into the chair and crossing her legs, she'd add. "A dully slow one. I can't remember how many days have already passed."

At this point having a few gulps from the flask again, she'd look as though she had suddenly realized a thing. "Ah. What is the name of my captor?"

Medievarad

Lisbeth arched an eyebrow. "So. Ya were goin' somewhere?" She sighed softly. "Where?" She inquired, leaning back in the seat, resting the tips of her fingers together.

"As I stated before," Lisbeth said. "Captain Andorr."

egoistic

She had heard that before, was it all this mixture of excitement and disappointment that made her forget? Well, nonetheless, Andorr didn't sound like an actual name, perhaps a family name?

"Nowhere in particular, Andorr." the woman replied. "But in-case you are about to be upset with my answer, I am really not headed anywhere. Rather. I was not headed 'somewhere'. I was headed 'anywhere' There are probably more effective ways get somewhere specific anyway."

It was as it was. Upon a stupid whim Daivia had 'boarded' a glacier and took a trip... well. Nowhere. It all sounded almost comical to her now, as she'd now simply reach for a cluster of grapes, only to, seemingly, freeze them and then a crunch followed a crunch, as she'd pick a grape by grape off the branch.

Stopping devouring them on her own, she'd hold out some of the frozen fruit, in an offering manner. "Truce?"

Medievarad

"Captain Andorr," Lisbeth corrected. "And I see, though it's an odd thing to do, ain't it?" She asked, glancing down at the woman who froze her grapes and proceeded eating them, arching an eyebrow. She shook her head and snorted. "Thanks, but I prefer my fruit thawed," she answered, before glancing at Daivia.

"'N here I thought I 'ad already made a truce with draggin' your ass out of the sun and inside my quarters," she answered, sighing softly. "I don' mind bein' you here, 'n I'll drop you off at the nearest docks. Though, ya gotta work fer yer keep here. It ain't nothin' personal and I ain't planning on abusing you, let that be clear."

egoistic

"Well, suit yourself, Captain." crunching fruit after fruit, the woman leaned back into the chair. It was probably a weird thing to do, to eat something frozen, at least. Fruit in particular seemed to attain a more sour flavor as they froze, though in her case it was less about the flavor and more about the sensation of something cold.

"I guess it might be weird by your standards, being a sailor, easily sailing through the seas and all. Traveling like that was a simple decision, I'm not a sailor myself, you see." though, realizing it didn't quite explain her own reasoning, Daivia offered a thin smile, as she gave some more insight on her whim to float atop a glacier. "It is not as though I have anything better to do with my time right now."

"I appreciate the sentiment too." now putting down the flask she had been given before, she gazed upon the captain of the ship, aiming for a simple eye-contact. "What would you have me do, however? The idea of remaining here is tempting, but as I said before, I don't know how thing work on a ship."

Medievarad

Captain Andorr shrugged softly. "I live on the seas," she answered, before snorting and listening to the rest of her words.

She easily answered the eye contact, taking a deep sigh. "What I'd have ya do?" She chuckled softly. "I didn't at all think ya knew anythin' about a ship," she stretched her arms and tucked them behind her head. "So the best thing I can see ya do is bein' a servant fer the time bein'."

egoistic

Daivia simply kept her faint smile. The woman ahead was a tad strange one, but even the pale lady had to admit that she is more agreeable and reasonable now, rather than the first impression she had been given.

Her fairly tall form sat straight as she maintained a strong eye-contact during the conversation. Servant? It didn't actually answer her question too well, it was still quite unclear what her duties entailed, but she figured she would figure that out soon enough "And how may I serve you?"

Medievarad

"A maid, if you will," Lisbeth replied. "Yer cleanin' my quarters, preparin' my food 'n all that." The captain explained, unable to surpress a smirk at the explanation. "I hope ya don't got any issues with that." 

egoistic

"Please, even if I did, I don't think you would let me have much of a say." she simply commented in a rather dismissive fashion before rather bluntly adding. "I don't mind earning my keep, but I can't cook."  unlike before, however, the woman seemed like she felt at ease, simply speaking with a smile of her own. "Is there anything I should know about you or your ship?"

Medievarad

"Ya would," Lisbeth answered with a snort. "It's servin' me,or acting as entertainment for the boys." She shrugged slowly. "'N I invisioned you'd prefer the first. And you'll learn, cooking ain't that hard," she concluded, pulling a plush from the hat on the table. "'Er name is the Anomaly, but there ain't nothin' else ya gotta know." She snorted softly. "You're free to walk around 'er, though get your duties done, that's all I'm askin'."

egoistic

"I wouldn't underestimate my clear lack of skill as a cook, but as you say, captain." Daivia responded, her voice had not actually changed much from before, there was still a hint of teasing tone, but that was quite normal for her. She had figured that her duties didn't particularly matter but on the other hand staying in closer contact with the captain of the ship, apparently named 'Anomaly', was likely a more interesting outcome.

Placing her palms just above her knees, she would push herself up, now standing up in all of her height for a change as another question followed. "One more thing. Where do I sleep?"

Medievarad

Lisbeth shrugged softly. "You'll learn," she answered. "Rum makes everythin' better, regardless." She added with a smirk. The captain leaned back into her seat, propping her hands up behind her head and snorting softly. "Either yer sharin' with me," she said. "I'm an honorable person," she smirked. "Or you sleep with the crew, that's yer choice."

egoistic

Did rum truly make everything taste better? Daivia honestly had no idea. Perhaps it was some kind of people thing, or maybe a sailor thing. Well, not that it mattered, nonetheless, she chose to take the suggestion seriously.

"As honorable as a person who had captured me with a net and threatened to sell off could be." a wry remark was followed by a softer tone. "Not that I blame you, what might be normal to me could as well be madness for you." now curling her thin lips into a smile, she'd nod. "Why. I'll sleep with you, of course, this is a clearly the right choice on the matter." now taking a pair of steps to the side she would yet again glance around the, in-fact, fancy quarters. "Who wouldn't wish to stay here anyway?" soon following up a rhetorical question with an actual one she'd mutter again. "Is there anything you would have me do at this instant, captain?"

Tags: