Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Got'cha," Lisbeth answered as she stepped towards Daivia, before picking her up over her shoulder. "Up we go," she said with a grin, turning around to walk to her quarters. Daivia on her shoulder.

egoistic

Though she was exasperated, she didn't quite expect being physically picked up. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" On the other hand she was actually quite light, even if being hauled over a shoulder wasn't within her wishes. "I have legs! I can walk!"

Medievarad

"Oh, I know ya can!" Lisbeth beamed in response, unable to contain her laughter. "Doesn't mean I'm lettin' ya!"

egoistic

While she initially resisted, she had a very good idea that she couldn't quite do much against the physically stronger woman. Hanging her head down in submission she'd mutter. "This isn't very comfortable..."

Medievarad

"It'll be soon," Lisbeth promised as she opened the doors to her quarters, once again chuckling. She put Daivia down on the bed and smirked softly. "I ain't really the smoothest 'round, y'know," she admitted as she stood next to the bed.

egoistic

Daivia sighed in relief as she was put down on the bed. She sat up, grasping around her torso. "Could swear you'd bruise me." with her thin lips curling into a smile again, she'd tease "I know, but you can always learn. It just takes practice."

Medievarad

Lisbeth smirked as she knelt on top of the bed in front of Daivia. "Let's see whether I did," she answered, the smirk only widening. "So, let's practice, then."

egoistic

"I'm not saying I dislike your straightforwardness." Daivia added, as she closed her eyes, her lips curling from smile to a slight pucker. "Kiss me."

Medievarad

"Commandin' me, eh?" Lisbeth inquired with a soft grin, leaning forward to press a soft kiss on Daivia's lips.

egoistic

"I..." she pressed her own lips against those of the pirate woman, though momentarily broke away "...don't intend to always heed your word." as she pressed a kiss against the other woman's cheek, she'd add, speaking softer. "I am my own person, Andorr."

Medievarad

"Captain Andorr," she replied with a soft breath. "And I know. I ain't wanted it another way," she replied with a soft grin, laying herself down next to Daivia, she leaned forward to press a soft kiss in Daivia's neck, before tending to it with more soft kisses and licks.

egoistic

"Why the title? Isn't it enough for me to say your name here?" Daivia opened her to glance at the captain. As the kisses seemed to spread across her neck, she'd smile. "See?" she softly exhaled. "Now you're being tender.

Medievarad

"Then just call me Lisbeth," was what Captain Andorr said, proceeding the soft like of kisses up to her jawline, back ontop of Daivia's lips. "You like it?" She inquired with a soft smile.

egoistic

"Yes. Wait." she blinked as their lips yet again separated. "Wait. Wait." Daivia simply looked over the other woman. The idea slowly dawned upon her. "Andorr... isn't your name?!" she practically called out as she seemingly was oblivious to the fact.

Medievarad

Lisbeth frowned and sat up slightly. "Yes. Andorr is my last name," she answered with a frown. "My first name's Lisbeth."

egoistic

Daivia had seemed to follow with a snicker, trailing her hand across the bedding. "That's a name I wouldn't mind saying." now smiling and adding "Lisbeth." she slowly spoke the name and with a soft grip on the other woman's hand, she'd try to tug it and pull her closer, into a hug. "Sorry. Perhaps I'm having a bit too much fun on my own."

Medievarad

Lisbeth was pulled into the hug, causing her to chuckle softly. "A name's a name," she answered with a soft smirk. "Jus' don' call me that outside o' this place, alright?" She inquired, pressing a soft kiss on the column of Daivia's throat.

egoistic

"Okaaaay!" Daivia sang out and briefly chuckled, as one of her slender arms held onto Lisbeth in a surprisingly tight hug. "Wouldn't want anyone questioning your authority." in the meantime, the other hand had simply reached for her head, softly caressing the other woman's hair. "Now. Where were we?"

Medievarad

"Hm, no, we wouldn't want that," Lisbeth answered with a soft chuckle. "As for where we were?" The captain smirked softly, leaning forward to press a soft kiss on Daivia's lips again, pressing her own body against the ice mage's.

egoistic

As Lisbeth leaned closer for a kiss, Daivia's palm settled on the other woman's cheek. Her body, in-fact, had seemed to be considerably warmer, compared to the other day, somewhat reflecting the fact that she had 'warmed up' to Lisbeth. As the soft kiss continued, Daivia's tongue had slowly brushed past her own lips, over those of Lisbeth.