Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Lisbeth, still fully dressed and severely disliking this fact, parted her lips for Daivia's still relatively cold tongue, meeting her halfway and moaning softly. She pulled back slightly, teeth grazing across the ice mage's nether lip. "Too much clothes," Lisbeth remarked wistfully.

egoistic

Daivia had softly yelped as the other woman playfully bit into her lip. As Lisbeth finally pulled away, Daivia  seemed a bit... disappointed. Her eyes focusing upon Lisbeth's lips, as her teeth sunk into her own. "No tearing clothes this time." she briefly snickered as her hands reached for her playmate's top with intention to help her get rid of it.

Medievarad

"It'd be like shootin' my own foot if I did," she answered with a soft smirk. "Those are my clothes yer wearin' now." Lisbeth easily shrugged her coat off, the corset remained. She put her hands on Daivia's and guided them to the knots on her back, letting out a soft breath.

egoistic

"They're bit big, actually." Daivia sat up a bit, as her hands were guided to the knots of the corset. While she went through the trouble of undoing them, she placed her lips upon Lisbeth's neck, leaving a trail of kisses. "This looks really uncomfortable." the pale woman teased. "No wonder you're always so keen on shedding clothes."

Medievarad

"Got a different build, y'know," Lisbeth breathed as she felt Daivia's slender fingers pulling the corset open, another soft breath escaping her as the clothing was pulled off. Her soft panting hitched as she felt the trail of kisses traveling over her neck, eyes fluttering shut.

Yet, her hands smoothed up Daivia's back, up to her shoulders to try and pull her coat off.

egoistic

The pale woman hardly minded the coat being taken off, focusing on kissing the other's neck. In-fact, Daivia pulled her arms out of the rolled up sleeves to get over with it a bit faster. Her hands yet again softly caressed the other woman, as her fingers playfully tapped across Lisbeth's back. "You're surprisingly soft, you know."

Medievarad

"I try to," Lisbeth retorted as she leaned forward to press another soft kiss on Daivia's lips, one hand creeping up to cup the pale lady's cheek.

egoistic

"Doubt you have to try much." Daivia's arms rose to rest on the shoulders of the pirate. They slowy wrapped around Lisbeth's neck, holding onto her, striving to make the kiss last longer, while her tongue seemed to be rather... invasive.

Medievarad

Lisbeth only chuckled in response, before parting her lips for the quite invase tongue Daivia possessed, pressing her own tongue forwards however.

Lisbeth slowly, but surely, started to grind her hips against Daivia's, letting out soft pants and moans in the kiss.

egoistic

Daivia's voice softly resounded in kind as the other woman moved. Still keeping a single arm around her neck, she'd allow the other one so slip lower, sinking into the sizeable bosom of Lisbeth, gently massaging her.

At the same time, however, the woman broke the kiss and with a heavy sigh, softly bit into Lisbeth's lower lip.

Medievarad

Lisbeth let out a soft breath as she felt Daivia started to massage her breast, eyes sliding shut again. "Pants," she breathed against Daivia's lips.

egoistic

Daivia grinned, playfully leaving another trail of kisses across Lisbeth's cheek. "Mine or yours?" she'd inquire, as her palms continued on caressing the woman. "I adore seeing you like this... Lisbeth." Daivia whispered into the pirate's ear.

Medievarad

"Both," Lisbeth breathed with a soft smirk, letting out another soft moan as she felt Daivia breathing in her ear. "Do you know?"

egoistic

"Of course. So... surprisingly vulnerable." she responded. Well, unlike the other day, Daivia had no actual 'bad' intentions. This time around, she simply found this endearing and as her palm rose to softly brush against Lisbeth's cheek, she'd tease "Well these are your clothes, I trust you should know how to take them off."

Medievarad

"Temptress," Lisbeth only whispered in respone, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek, before heading to work to remove Daivia's trousers.

egoistic

"Me? Nooo." Daivia playfully chirped in response. "I'm just letting you take that risk you said you'd take. I might help you. I might kick you. Who knows?" despite of her words she was extremely cooperative, even helpful. She'd wiggle out of the last piece of clothing.

Medievarad

Lisbeth didn't answer to her teasing, rather than that, she threw the trousers over her shoulder. The captain leaned forard and pressed a soft kiss in the cleft of Daivia's breast, before moving her head to press a kiss ln the pale lady's nipple.

At the same time, her figners caressed their way down Daivia's stomach, to rest teasingly at her inner tigh.

egoistic

As the trousers had seemed to simply fly over Lisbeth's shoulder, Daivia chuckled. "I... Ohh!" her laughter and subsequent teasing attempt were quickly cut off by a yelp, as the pale woman reacted in a surprisingly sensitive manner to her nipple being kissed.

Letting out a hushed moan as Lisbeth caressed her skin, she'd place her own hand upon that of Lisbeth, slowly guiding her palm up her inner thigh.

Medievarad

Lisbeth didn't halt the ministrations to Daivia's breast, letting her hand be guided towards the pale lady's inner thigh, starting to softly rub across her folds.

egoistic

Daivia's quiet pants followed Lisbeth's actions. "Lis... beth..." the pale woman murmured as she gave into the tender touches of the pirate woman. Only responding with soft moans and lazy caresses of the other woman's hair, Daivia had simply enjoyed herself.