Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashing waves! [Egoistic!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 08, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Lisbeth didn't stop her ministrations to either the woman's breast or sex. The pirate captain extended jer index finger to slip it past Daivia's labia.

egoistic

(Given the time I spent away, might as well skip a bit to get back at a more neutral point!)

Through and done with all of the heavy labor and pleasantries, Daivia had simply rolled off to the side. Worn, tired and, most importantly, warm the icy woman had simply panted. Heavily. "Oh... dear..." gasping to herself rather than to anyone she'd lay. "Too warm... far too warm..." she'd complain

The woman simply scooted over to a bit more reclusive corner (or at least as far as it could be) of the bed, remaining silent for a while. "What now, Lisbeth? Got a plan for the trap?"

Medievarad

[Aye, aye, cap!]

"My fault," Lisbeth answered with a grin from her seated position in the bed, arms resting onof the headboard. A telltale bottle of rum in her right hand. A chuckle followed soonthe and she took a swig from the bottle, before taking a deep breath to recuperate.

"The ony thing coming to mind is winging it. They got me in a crate," the captain lamented with a soft snort.

egoistic

"Well, I'm glad you're pleased with yourself." though not facing the pirate woman, Daivia had a pretty good idea that she was hardly unhappy with the outcome. With a slight movement, she'd seem to roll back on her back, now keeping her eyes on the captain.

"You're an amusing woman, Lisbeth." a slight smile of her own had crossed her lips. "Two more... well. One more day, hm? Best of luck to us."

Medievarad

"So am I," came her retort almost immediately, followed by another soft chuckle. And pfcourse, another swig of the bottle. "I'm great at festivities," she met Daivia's glance with her own.

"Aye. T'is up to lady Luck," Lisbeth sighed softly. "Ain't lookin' forward to it."

egoistic

"Of course you are." the icy woman hummed. "You warm my cold heart at times. It's people like you that I am out here..."

"...and I rather look forward to the encounter..." Daivia's voice continued in an incessant hum. "You could always deny the meeting and run. Do you? Apparently not." her lips parted into a very slight, barely visible grin. "How valiant."

Medievarad

"Running don't solve shit," Lisbeth answered, crinkling her nose and letting out a bitter sigh. "Has nothing to do with being valiant. I just think most likely getting shot at is better than getting shot at." A soft huff left her, eyes sliding closed momentarily.

egoistic

"Of course. Your... 'colleagues'... sound pleasant." the pale woman remained restless, rolling around, she'd soon settle on her stomach, keeping her head turned to the side, keeping an eye on the pirate. "I'll admit it'd be dull if you got shot."

"Not that I know how your noisy apparatuses work." she'd admit. "You get shot, it makes a hole, bleed, you die?" Daivia seemed to simplify the process and put it into words.

Medievarad

"It'd suck, getting shot," she replied with a soft breath. She smirked bitterly and shook her head. "There's amiddags chance of survival if you get shot in the arm or leg," she corrected. "Though you are fucked otherwise. But bottom line, yeah. That's what happens."

egoistic

"I'll keep it in mind then. Won't get shot." Daivia simply, almost naively, proclaimed, stretching the arms and her legs, resulting in a rather satisfyingly-sounding crack, leaving her gasping for a yawn, before casually speaking again. "Lisbeth, are you afraid?"

Medievarad

"Not really," she admitted with a sigh. "More.. Irritated and frustrated." The pirate woman dropped the bottle next to her bed, with a loud clunk. "You kinda stop fearing dying after you get in several life and death situations."

She shook her head. "This is just.. A headache, a pain in the neck."

egoistic

"Hah...hah..." pale woman chuckled. "Of course, Captain Andorr fears not danger." Saying nothing else, Daivia lightly pushed herself up, now sitting before reaching to ruffle the pirate woman's hair. It was in no way a suggestive or a taunting gesture. Well, perhaps teasing, but only a tad. Coupled with a soft smile, the cold grasp of the icy woman was, in a sense, to reassure, in a sense a display of some sort of favor.

Medievarad

"Death isn't too bad," she replied with the same bitter grin. "You're dead. You don't give a damn any longer."

She kept looking Daivia in the eyes, even through her gesture and the soft smile. It didn't feel as belittling assoft it would have before. Now she knew more about the pale lady, it didn't feel as offensive as before.

"Try to get some sleep," she stated after the brief silence.

egoistic

In general most of her gestures were at least somewhat arrogant or belittling. Whether Daivia admitted it or not. In some cases she simply didn't know any better "Yes, yes." she seemed to enjoy herself a while longer before retracting her hand and allowing her light form to fall back upon the bed, huddled in her own corner, in an attempt to keep cold.

Medievarad

Lisbeth herself kept in her sezted position for quite some time, thinking to herself in silence.

Then, she took a deep breath and pushed herself up with an annoyed murmur, getting dressed again.

egoistic

Daivia, meanwhile, hardly seemed to move, rather comfortably sprawled upon the bed she appeared dormant. Regardless, she did not seem to sleep. For one reason or another, she didn't find much interest in sleeping at this time - being lazy was a different matter, however.

"Don't tell me you're getting jitters." the pale lady would simply comment after while.

Medievarad

"You'd be the last to know," Lisbeth answered with a soft snort, pushing the door of her cabin open, stepping out.

Tags: