Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What made you smile today?

Started by Rhindeer, August 10, 2016, 01:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

It could be anything! A funny video you saw on the internet, a random stranger at the store, a post someone made for you, your pet doing something cute...anything!

Share it! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Ice

Well what made me smile was just knowing I have so may wonderful friend here to be with.

visualspice

I had to smirk when I walked by someone driving real slow and pausing at pokestops at this large cemetery near my house. But my smile was the biggest when I was walking past them and they attached a lure to one of the stops. Just a fun reminder that adults are the biggest players in pokemon go and it's fun to see adults not caring if it seems childish and have fun with it anyway. Of course, I'm always an advocate for being silly and childish :D

Last week, I went grocery shopping with my sister, and found this jumbo sized shark stuffed animal on clearance (and we're talking huge like the ones you win at amusement parks). The thing was fifteen bucks- so I totally put the shark in my shopping cart and started following after my sister doing the Jaws theme song >D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

*DIES*

That is AMAZING. xDDDD BOTH of those! Ahahaha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Something a friend sent me. Also this.

Kalak8538

I found a VERY GOOD instrumental of "The Roses of Success" (from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) on Spotify. Immediately blasted it on my Bluetooth speaker and sang along perfectly. My family was a little annoyed, but all in all, it was a good day!

X3 !

Wicked Basket

I learned the interior temperature of a Tauntaun.

Luke warm.  ;D

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Fukurou

I accidentally said a bad word in front of a small child and my little sister told me not to use such "profound language."

Wicked Basket

If bad words are profound then I'm a goddamn philosopher.

DragonSong

I was on my own for dinner so I ordered cheap pizza and they had this brownie-cookie-pizza dessert. When my mom and stepdad got home I told them there were plenty of leftovers and this happened:

Stepdad: "Ooooh, brownies!" *takes a bite.*

*Eyes get very big*

*Slowly looks at me*

*Whispering* "This beautiful sonnovabitch has chocolate-chip cookie on it, doesn't it?"

P.S. This whole thread is amazing, makes my day ^.^

Rhindeer

Now I want brownies...

Ahaha, so today, I was working the cafe and a customer came up and asked my coworker for some cream.

So I grab the half and half, pass it to my coworker, and tell him, "There ya go, cream her up!"

(Because I like to use "[noun] it up!" for lots of random things all the time!)

...|: I realized what I had said a SPLIT SECOND after it left my mouth and he JUST ABOUT KEELED OVER LAUGHING and ALL THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE FREAKIN' 8 HOUR SHIFT he'd suddenly just burst into giggles and go, "How'd you say it again, Rhi? 'Cream her up?'" And basically the takeaway is I'm never living it down and he's telling everyone.

I'm still giggling about it. I'm just so glad the customer didn't hear me say it! xD

Oh, and another one.

My manager shared with us that the president of our company was fired, and the old president came out of retirement to take over again. Apparently, when our District Manager got the text over his phone, he looked at my manager and said, "Thank God, that guy was an asshole."

That tickled me. 8D

Medievarad

So I was in my new room today with a friend, decorating the place. It was partly furnished and I brought a matress to put on the already present frame of a bed.

The ensuing conversation.
Friend: "You think that bed is sturdy?"
Me: "Yeah, no sweat man"
Roughly this for ten minutes. A back and forth.

Ultimately, I decided to prove him completely wrong, as I was a 100 percent sure, and took a running start and leaped in the most majestic way possible on the bed, ass first.

And the wooden planks underneath snap put of place and I sink through with the manliest scream ever.

The bed wasn't busted and the planks were easily set in place. But damn. Heart attack

Rhindeer

Cheesigator

I Hate Everything's unboxing video made me laugh so hard I was tearing up at work today :v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2A4ooV5-Y

Iridescent

All the terrible innuendo during our woodworking class. And also the awful puns.

Tags: