Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Shadow With Eyes

Started by Thorok, August 26, 2016, 08:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorok

(Credit to Adrian Smith

"Men have come, men have killed. I have killed men. But this creature kills without mercy. I cannot kill it alone."

-Maggle'Fog, The Barbaric

Within the depths of the forest does an undying myth stir now. A wolf, so dark and evil that the ground it steps upon is plagued with a thick, black mist. A wolf so large that the trees snap and bend to his fur catching upon the branches. A wolf so powerful that his howls aren't needed to send creatures fleeing from his presence. A wolf so dark that the Draconi Forest is now consumed in night, and all that stirs within is wild and frenzied.

This is the doing of a demon, growing from an infant to that of near adult stage. Gladiux, the Unforgiven, cannot travel through the Draconi Forest to aid in this battle, and for that, Maggle'Fog has called upon all good-doers to help take down this creature. This Demon is of long ago, when the ages had just begun. But with that, a tale must be told.

This must be told with the knowledge of before. Before this, there was that of true devilry and pure evil. These demons were immortal, all-powerful, and unstoppable. They plagued the realms single-handedly, causing the skies above to open as the heavens cast their judgment upon the shadows. But with this, mercy was cast, for no race should ever grow extinct. The shades were cast back into the depths of the void, where the dragon crawled out of to create the hell so many souls believe in.

But that doesn't matter, for the demons have awakened once more. Breeding, offspring have warped into this realm once more. Slowly, the sightings have been growing more frequently. Gladiux has done much to prevent the plague from long ago, but this demon calls for more than just a lone undead to slay it.

The Wolf, the Shadow With Eyes, Voriod, the Son of Night. A child of the true Abyss, spawned into this world through recreation, his soul without vessel once more. Only once before has such a demon ever fallen, and his power even then prepared for his return. A prince to many necromancers, and known to all who are evil who venture through any wood. Perfect, some have called such a beast, and perhaps a few will defend such a demon, growing through death and hatred. This Shade has surpassed the rank of Infant, and his power is much more than unimaginable.

But do not falter, for in this realm he is mortal, and therefore he can die. Maggle'Fog, a powerful creature, tall and mighty, has begun a calling for the death of this creature, and will surely fight alongside you as you delve deeper into the forest, clouded in shadow and mist. And many others will come to end this monster for the betterment of the future days.

But all that matters now, is the choice you have. Will you ignore this monster, and pray that another can kill it? Or will you delve deeper into the realm of darkness, where you will stare into the Shadow With Eyes?

Explanation

-Ahem, yeah. Still need to get back into all of this before I try to make a good story.

Anyways, here's the jist of it all: A powerful demon, a real demon, one from ages ago, has spawned upon this world, and now crawls into the Draconi Forest to make it its realm, for now. This demon is very powerful, and i expect a few characters to join in before I start this event.

I'm wanting about 4-6 RPers in this, as it's going to be an intense fight. That is for protagonists, however. I am not sure if Antagonists will be needed, as there will be more monsters to fight aside from just the Demon. But if you wish for an antagonist, pm me about it and I will surely appreciate a chat ^^.

Now as for players- as in you who are reading this- you can send in at most 3 characters from your own to join in this fight. I'm not sure, as I said before :P, when I will start this event.

As for the outcome of this, I will not kill off any characters without approval, which I will not ask for. If you want your characters to die in here, let me know, I won't seek it out. However, maiming and near-death experiences are definite in here. The bounty on this creature is pretty much the giant horde of hold, weapons, precious gems, and armor that Maggle'Fog has gathered in his centuries of existence. He'll bring you to his secret hole when the demon dies. And the demon will die, hopefully, in this event, though I have his death planned out already.

Blink

Oh this post will sooo need some Jaela!

as a protagonist of course...

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=21293.msg323169#msg323169"

Please please please please please please please!

Thorok

All accepted!! ^^ Thank you guys!

ValamLym

Thorok

Thorok

Annnnd with that we're good!! ^^ Signing up is closed now, and we can start this :)