Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Footsteps in the Snow (ValamLym, Blink, PM) [M]

Started by Avarex, August 30, 2016, 01:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avarex

Strange walking patterns and a dot next to the footprints were to be discovered by a small band of Paladins. They gazed at the nearly endless icy dunes of this place. "You have lost him, Tir'wan, you have lost the Necromancer! Not only did you allow him to grow more powerful than he could of been, but now you even have let him run off!" Tir'wan turned towards the younger Paladin, barely left his state as Squire "Uril, we have lost an entire squad to this man! How could I know he would summon this... this..."

"ARCHANGEL? THE REPORTS! WE SAW THE TRACES!" Uril's voice echoed through the iced landscape of the frozen barrens, a plated grip would run around the neck of the eager man "Are you insane? Do you want to give him a hint that we are here? Or even worse - the being that accompanies him?" he shook his head slowly, gargling under the firm grip of Chaptermaster Tir'wan "After the last encounter they call him Avarex of the Dark Sands - never before have we encounter SUCH a pact, if you want to die then do that when yo uare on your own!"

Suddenly a black mist neared them, the Chaptermaster grits his teeth as he turned around "... He found us! PREPARE FOR COM-" the sand-like material surrounded the Chaptermaster, hulling his entire body. Muffled screams of agony were heard within as the black sand tightens around its victim, ultimatively removing itself to reveal the Chaptermaster - a dried out corpse, now walking and serving the will of the being that formed out of the sand. Avarex. His raspy voice arose "The last ones that went after me, they died painfully you know? Not by my hand, mind you, but ... at least I have summoned the Archangel that wanted to bless their entities with eternal grace within the realms of Darkness!"

The Squire screamed as the warped figure of his former Master turned towards him, a corpse near the edge of final putrifaction moved towards him, the weapon risen. "I am sorry... Chaptermaster." Uril mumbled, as he parted the body in two with his twohander. Tears ran down his cheek, had he not distracted the Chaptermaster, he might have been prepared to fight. Avarex meanwhile tapped his cane on the ground, several times. The figure ontop of his walking aid began to glow, a small skull, which's eyes were glowing in a radient green now, stealing away the corpse of the fallen slave. Uril grits his teeth as he lifts his arm, sending a bright flash of light towards the sky. "HAH! Foolish Necromancer, abidder of the dark arts - I have called reinforcements, dozens! You will regret doing this to the Chaptermaster!"

The Necromancer simply smiled as he looked at the ray of light "You have called upon your armies. Just as I expected you to. I hoped it would have taken less time. She is horribly impatient." Avarex cleared his throat, his voice echoing far and wide as he lifts his left hand up into the air, a dark, purple ray of energy shot towards the sky, rivaling the Paladin's cast and surpassing it in intensity and strength. "Urgal Kaelegg ur. Iruh gashna'rog ibur, kabur, sur. Amira, sur. Amira, kabur. Amira... ibur."

The sky warped into a darker version of itself, a vortex out of clouds forming a small portal. Thunder cracks into the grounds - she was coming.

ValamLym

Amira silently gazed at her black crystal, her leather gloves wrapped around it tightly. She saw how the Necromancer worked his trickery and was quite amused at it. She quietly parted her lips into a smirk as she noticed how his plan had actually worked. She initially thought it folly, no paladin would hate him that bad.. or so she thought. The location also seemed well thought out, they had no chance of escape here.

Her trail of thought was interrupted as his voice echoed through her mind, a black symbol of an angelic woman forming underneath her feet as he continued his chant, second later;  a burst of foul black magic slammed through the portal and as it cleared she stood before him, the ground cracking further beneath her magical powers. Her large black wings folded behind her back. She eyed him,  giving him a rather stoic look.

''You seem to enjoy your new powers.''

She muttered, unclear whether she was angry or happy for him, her voice had the tendency to always sound harsh, but when she smirked it was probably clear to him. She then turned to what remained of the group, gently walking past Avarex and toward them. She seemed to make no move to attack them - yet. She was fully aware that their faith was wavering so bad at the sight of her they wouldn't be able to call upon their pathetic light, this made her grin. Finally, she eyed Uril giving him an almost gentle smile.

''I can't believe you so readily fell for this.. that your supposed chapter master fell so easily to my pet.''

She motioned toward the dusty remains of the former chapter master, before kneeling and dragging her hands through it, letting the almost sand like remains slip through her fingers with a be-mused giggle before standing back up. She casually walked over to the remaining Paladins, smirking.

''I only need one of you alive, which shall it be?''

Uril growled, charging at the woman ''Die foul creature!'' he yelled as he swung his powerful two hander, it clashes with her skin and to his dismay merely splintered into a thousand pieces. She smirked at him, pursing her lips.. extending her hands, chaotic energies sparking to life in her palm. She then send several shards to impale the other Paladins with chaotic energy, chaotic fire bursting from their mouth's as they slowly died in agony, leaving them collapsing to the ground.

''This is how I killed the others you know? It was where I first tasted pure souls, so full of faith.. so full of light.. it was -exquisite-''

She almost moaned the words. She then reached out with her hand, toward the bodies. Tearing their souls from them before using her free hand to grab Uril by the throat, lifting him off the ground. She smirked at him, his comrades souls twirling between her fingers.

''Are you curious..''

The question didn't seem directed at Uril but at Avarex, as she confirmed that by looking over her shoulder.

''As to what happens to the souls I consume?''

She turned her head once more, looking at the struggling Uril in her clutches with a smile.

Blink

A little while away from her a commotion seemed to be brewing. Jaela could here shouting from some men in the distance. Echoes of their screaming voices bounced off the cold terrain... Jaela giggled. If anyone wanted to keep a low profile out here she knew silence was key. This landscape was so unforgiving audibly, only a fool would shout, unless they wanted to be heard.

"Stupid men" she huffed to herself as she began to walk in that direction.

The closer she got she could hear some more of the commotion, or better how some voices seemed to be disappearing. As she walked she could not help the curiosity beginning to stem in her mind, but then she stopped. Her attention was now completely focused on the situation brewing ahead, she heard the mumbling of a prayer, one that she had heard before.

Then the thunder... "Oh my oh my!" she jumped in excitement.

Her pace quickly changing from a walk to a run as the curiosity burned within her. Upon arrival to the scene Jaela witnessed the black dressed woman holding a man by the throat. Jaela's body began to shake in excitement as she bit her lip.

"How truly magnificent this is!" she shouted.

Jaela stood, her black cloak whirling at her ankles as she watched the scene progress. Surely she was in no danger just watching the scene play out in awe. She knew with her earlier exclamation she had made her presence known as a spectator. In the back of her mind the thought of running away as quickly as her feet would take her was always an option.

Her eyes sparkled in bewilderment watching this woman, her power a true force to be reckoned with.

Avarex

"Grant me this piece of wisdom,Mistress." Avarex muttered through his aged lips, his plan to gain the attention of the Paladin's reinforcemnts to feed his Master worked. And there were so many friends to summon! So many corpses that would join his ranks, join the mute army of Amira. His body nearly shivered from excitement, as he stepped closer towards the Angel, the cane clicking on the ice they walked upon.

His gaze was directed on the ground, not daring to look upon the Archangel - he squinted his eyes into the distance. There was a presence, a presence he could not yet tell wether it was hostile or not. But he or she was not yet to join the mute legion. The Paladins were the only thing that gained his attention for now. Their footsteps grew louder - this was the sign for the Necromancer to lift his book. The Wind blows through his coat, the scent of the living carried by it. He gazed into that direction once more "They are coming Mistress. I will aid your effort to obliberate them! We will prepare a fine meal for you! Yes?"

Small black sand grains circulated around the man - his cane's tip glowing in the familiar green light that had stolen the souls of so many unlucky opponents before. Eagerly he awaited Amira's answer, his ears perked to take in her very word. It was hard to tell what he was more eager about - that the Mistress was talking to him - or that he was about to silence the pulse of these living forever.

ValamLym

Amira chuckled, amused by her servants curiosity. She tightened her grip on the Paladins throat, smirking at him as she parted her lips to speak

"Though normally a soul would pass on to the beyond... Souls I consume are tortured for all eternity slowly drained of all signs of power."

She chuckled amused at the Paldins angry reaction. However that was cut short when a shout and soon after her servants words interrupted her. Those reinforcements had come quicker then she anticipated. She returned her gaze to the man squirming in her hands.

"Want to know something else? I dont actually need you... I just wanted you to know your fate and watch your friends die.."

Soon after a sickening crack echoed through the valley as the Paldins neck was snapped like a twig, his limp body hitting the snow with a soft thud, the green orb that was his soul joining the others in Amira's hand.

She turned her attention to her minion, smirking.

" A grand feast indeed, but first I must do something.. Prove your worth and deal with the reinforcements."

With that she brought up the hand in which she held the souls of those unlucky paladins before tossing them into her maw, consuming them eagerly, their cries op agony silenced by her gut.

She then folded her wings around her body,  seemingly evoporating in chaotic magic, leaving only school of floating black feathers, caught in the wind.

She reformed though, only a few steps away from Jaela, smirking at her.

"Such a pretty girl all by herself... tell me what brings you here?"

Although her voice had sounded kind, she did open her palm to create chaotic energy in it,  with a loud thunder clap said energy formed into a spear like object as she pointed it at the girl.

Blink

Jaela was astonished at how quickly the woman appeared in front of her. She stood still for a moment in complete awe of her before letting out a light giggle. Jaela's gloved hands reached up to pull the hood of her cloak down. Looking down she began to laugh louder.

"This truly is simply magnificent!" she laughed clapping her hands.

Barely able to contain her excitement Jaela jumped up and down like a child. As quickly as her outburst of enthusiasm started, it stopped. She looked up to meet the woman's gaze.

"How could one simply not want to watch the pure carnage you can create". Jaela was all too familiar with the kind of deity this woman was. In an effort to show she meant no harm she lowered herself to one knee, continuing to look at the woman. She extended one arm to the side as if motioning to the scene before them.

" Please do not deny me the absolute pleasure of watching the chaos you can create." then entire time she paid no attention to the blade the woman pointed at her. Jaela believed that if this was the power that would take her down, she would take it with pride.

After all Jaela was... just simply crazy.

Avarex

Avarex bows slightly as his Mistress disappeared. The army of Paladins unfolding infront of him. Slowly the old man stumbled towards them, the book in his hand, his gaze directed at them. "Karug'el tushun er. Alagmar is turami xarana...." he began to chant. Bullets pierced his body as the ranged units of the opponent opened fire - explosives shells tore open wounds in his body, yet it didn't seem like the man was stopping. On a closer look the Necromancer didn't mind these holes in his body at all, as black sand grains gathered over his wounds, filling what was lost. "..urag kel amarog alagar, xaer tuwir ahag bal. Uhl. Kishun. Terog...." the words echoed across the ice dunes of the Sionad Tundra. The Paladins were closing in as the first of them dropped onto the ground, without a clearly visible sign. Black blisters spreading across their bodies, green orbs left their bodies but before they could flee into the afterlife Avarex lifted his cane. The orbs screamed out in pain as they were sucked towards the walking aid, disappearing within.

"...Baraeg turun tag mural es'kir arag el tumari hunaw algari tirun!" with the completion of his lengthy chant, the true strength of the Necromancer was revealed. The light itself disappeared, hulling the area in darkness only the green glowing aura of the Necromancer was visible. The Paladins began to stumble as moaning could be heard from their side. In various locations purple rays shot down from the sky, some burrying themselves into the ground others merely surrounding the corpses of the already fallen Paladins. The battlefield was reshaped to an abstract of itself - dark spikes shot up from the ground, the undead warriors of thousands of years arose from their frosty tombs, even the light loving Paladins would now heed the call of the Necromancer. "Surrender your weapons for your cause is unworthy of Amira. You will all serve as fuel wether you want or not."

The remaining Paladins nodded at eachother, before charging the Necromancer. If they had to die, they would die in the name of the holy. Soon they should find, that this was not Avarex limit. "The Archangel has empowered me - you stand no chance." He spreads his arms, he would no longer chant - but his frame was cought in purple fire. The hands lifted themselves towards the sky, the ground grumbled under Avarex, the ice cracking. Giant holes opened themselves like a hungry beast would tear open it's maw. Boney wings emerged from the depths - a bone chilling screeching audible even kilometers away. The undead frame of a Dragon slowly arose from the holes in the ground. The dark spikes the Necromancer had summoned before now seeped purple liquid, which soaked the Paladins boots, who simply froze and stared in awe to this raw display of power.

The liquid soon reshaped itself into the form of rotten hands grasping onto the Paladins boots. They snapped out of their trance, but it was too late, Avarex began to laugh as he pointed his finger at the Paladins "MAY THE GREAT HARVEST BEGIN!" - and with the pointing of his finger, the undead army of his started to attack. Nobody was spared. A bloodbath that looked for a match commenced.

ValamLym

Amira sighed at the fuss going on behind her. She had given her pawn a bit too much power, she figured. This was drawing a lot more attention then she had hoped for, but in the end.. Souls were souls. She focused her attention back on the girl, a surprised look on her face for a short few moments before curling back into a grin, surprised by the.. irregular response of the girl. Most quaked in fear, even more straight up froze.. But this girl seemed highly amused; Amira could appreciate that, it was a change of pace, at the very least.

When the girl kneel'd before her she burst into a fit of laughter, tears of amusement rolling down her cheeks. Was this girl serious or was she just messing with her? Her head snapped, the laughter ceasing almost instantly as that thought crossed through the back of her mind is she mocking me? she hissed in her own mind, her eyes tracking the girls extended hand toward where her pawn was facing off against the Paladins, slaughtering them quite impressively. However, she wouldn't be herself if she told him that, so instead she merely nodded, turning her gaze back to the kneel'd girl.  She wanted to lash out.. but a sliver of doubt coursed through her mind.

Who would be stupid enough to mock me...

''So, to clarify, you wish to watch me murder champions of the light?''

A hint of surprise was moshed between her words, but her gaze was as stoic and unrelenting as ever. She squeezed her hand, shattering the bolt of chaos magic and placed her hands on her hips.

''You sure are a weird one...''

Blink

"Of course" Jaela replied as she stood.

Turning her attention to the battle ensuing Jaela pointed to the man "A tad excessive eh?" she said crossing her arms in front of her.

" I call showboating " she clammered on "He must like you or something..." she paused "oh right... he is your man slave... that makes sense". all of this said as she kept a very serious face.

Jaela had no shame and most certainly no filter for her thoughts. She could talk to anyone as if she had known them for a lifetime. Obviously, the reason she was always traveling. She was prone to angering nobles by ignoring formalities.

Once the blood started pouring Jaela's annoying smile returned. "I bet he wins" she laughed pointing at Amira's servant again... stating the obvious.

Avarex

The fight didn't last long as the undead hordes of the Necromancer grew with every fallen Paladin. The Dragon tore a man to bits, sending him down his nearly inexistant gullet. "STOP!" Avarex yelled as only ten more Paladins remained. He lifts up his hand and pointed at them "See that your fight is in vain. You cannot win this - there was never even the slightest chance. Rejoice and become part of the army of Amira! Together we can change the world! Peace will be shared amongst all!"

Reluctantly two Paladins stepped forth, one of the remaining ones raised his voice "FILTHY TRAITO-" before he could finish the phrase he was silenced. A dark bolt shot towards his head, exploding it where he stood. Avarex retracted his hand, smiling "Yes... you are doing the exact right thing. Come here my brethern. Together we will shake this world to it's very foundation, we will create an Utopia after -her- imagination."

*SWING!*

The two Paladins worked together and beheaded Avarex as soon as they got in range. The Necromancer's body remained in place, the men screaming out in victory. But why were the Undead still there? Waiting. Moarning. Black sand grains formed around the neck again - reshaping the scalp of Avarex "You had such promise." he sighs "I guess the best you can do now, is become fodder to my Mistress."

ValamLym

Amira let out a bemused giggle. This girl was such a treat! Never before had she felt sincerely that somebody was fun to have around, besides those select few that became her pawns though. Although at first doubt lingered in her mind, the sheer way this creature dared speak to her amused her greatly. Contrary to most like her, she actually looked forward to meeting someone who wouldn't hunker down and cry the moment they saw her. She pursed her lips, smiling warmly at the girl. Perhaps for the first time in ages actually meaning it.

''He is.. but he gets the job done. That's all that matters for now.''

She couldn't help but chuckle when the girl spoke about showboating. However she turned a bright red when she mentioned him being her man slave. All sorts of disgusting images passed through her mind, which she quickly shook off.

''He's a pawn, nothing more then that.''

She spoke hastily as if trying to talk the matter away. However the girl had already somewhat helped her with that when she mentioned she figured he'd win. She eyed over her shoulder, watching her pawn's carnage. Of course he'd win, that was her blessing and curse he was using.

''Of course he will.. and if he fails I'll simply replace him.''

Blink

Jaela stood in awe as she watched Amira's servant, almost as if watching a performance playing out. When the two remaining Paladins managed to decapitate him her jaw dropped.

"B..But he was doing so good!" she pouted thinking the battle was over.

As the sand started to reform his head she gasped in complete and total surprise. In typical Jaela fashion she began jumping up and down clapping her hands. She turned to Amira, once again pointing at her servant.

"You can't tell me that something that amazing is just a pawn!"

(OOC: Sorry for the shortness. I am super tired but wanted to get something out there so you guys could post instead of waiting on me)

Avarex

Purple flames engulf the Paladins who stared in shock. Their screams echo over the icy dunes - the flesh not scourched but torn asunder piece by piece. Avarex' eyes glew in the same color, but a grin on his face as the flames embraced their master. A flaming vortex surrounded the entire area - the undead now screamed out in victory - Avarex slowly tied the book to his belt while the flames were still trapping everyone within. "You should have become part of us. Now, I have to do something more drastic."

The Paladin spat into the old man's face "Monster! You will have a special place in hell!" Avarex rose his hand, smiling as he removes the spit out of his face. He pointed his hand at the Paladin then, laughing just to interrupt his own laughter by a single phrase, more muttered than spoken loudly.

"I know."

The vortex shrunk slightly as Avarex clutches his hand to a fist, the purple flames searing into the ground. The Necromancer opened his hand aprubtly, the flames retreating into the Paladin's body, to it's victim's surprise he first felt empowered, his eyes sharing the same purple glow as Avarex. He laughed, lifting his hand to point at the Necromancer "Now I will use your own weapons against you! THE LIGHT EMPOWERED ME! Your corruption will not work on me."

"I had no plan to corrupt you"

Again Avarex muttered as he swiped his hand from the right to the left - the Paladin screamed out in pain as he covered the battlefield in blood and guts, exploding into a million tiny pieces.

ValamLym

Amira sighed, eyeing her servant and then the girl before her. She watched her minion create a gory mess. Needlessly abusing his powers. He had much to learn, but he showed promise. She couldn't deny that. In-fact, her mistress herself said he had been a good choice. But she'd never tell him that of course, if he learned that he has Mymyria's favor he may even become more reckless...

Another sigh and an arm rose to rest her hand on her forehead for a moment. She pondered what she could possibly do to make him less insane and more cunning. Most mortals instantly drowned in her power, but he had survived that far. He had shown signs of cunning but when push came to pull he seemed to revert to pure violence. Such was not the way of Mymyria or herself. True, Mymyria was a goddess of darkness and the night, but she wasn't keen on starting whole wars.

A huff, before her arms wrapped around her chest again, her head nudged to the side.

''Avarex come here for a moment.''

Her tone was soft and gentle. But he no doubt knew it was an order. She spread her wings instinctively for a moment, stretching them after spending so long idle. Her gaze now fell on the girl, recalling her words with an amused giggle.

''He is my pawn, but with my powers... Even a pawn can topple nations.''

She fixated her pinkish gaze on the ground for a moment, before yet again eyeing the girl.

''He has much to learn, as do you.''

Blink

Jaela stood wide eyed, her vivid green gaze stuck on Amira. Placing a hand on her chest she tilted her head ever so slightly.

"Learning was never really my thing" she laughed, turning on her foot and scooting away a few feet. The excitement that had drawn her there she believed to be over. A light went off in her mind causing her to turn back around.

"Unless you wanna teach me that decapitating black sand thing" she brought a hand to her lip. "That could most certainly be useful somewhere." Jaela nodded as if to reassure her own question.

"Yeah... would most definitely be useful" she could picture it now, a little scene playing in her mind. Shaking her head she evaporated the scene bringing her back to the now. Her eyes now fixated on the servant approaching.

Avarex

Avarex directed his attention towards Amira, his form leaking sand as it dropped entirely on the ground, covering a large space with it's thick density. The Undead themselves started to wander of into several directions, they were the eyes and ears for their master now - some of them dragged the mortal remains of the former opponents along - for what reason was yet to show.

The grains soon formed a small tornado, who then dissolved into thin air - the sand forming a small trail in the wind as it gathered next to Jaela. Slowly reshaping Avarex' form, the black figure stared at the young girl before turning his attention towards Amira. "I have stopped the pulse of those that defy you, Mistress. Give me further instructions" He lowered his gaze, not looking at Amira directly. "What is your will commanding me? I am your humble servant."

The cane shook abit as he lowered himself to this knees, his left hand supporting his weight. A fanatic zealot who would do about anything his Mistress demands him to, blindly walking into the abyss if it was what she wished for. The scent of death and decay revolving around the aging Necromancer.

ValamLym

Amira let out a chuckle as she listened to Jaela speak. Her eyes taking in the girls features. She wondered how such a pretty girl could be so crazy.. but then again, she only needed to look in a mirror to find an equal image. Maybe that's why she liked this girl, they were somewhat alike so far. She couldn't help but ponder how much trouble people must be causing the girl and as such made up her mind that she would take care of this cute thing, for as long as she kept up her friendly nature toward her of course.

''That's not something you can be taught without accepting my gift.''

Her words were soft and kind. Not in anyway suggesting she wanted Jaela to accept this gift. She gently tugged a hand along the side of her wing, simply looking as Avarex approached. She always seemed amused by how respectful he was. She knew he'd kiss her feet if she asked him to. But that wasn't the type of leader Amira was. She was many things, but not needlessly cruel toward her subordinates. In fact, some might think she's a loving leader with their best interests in mind.

She listened to him speak, her pinkish eyes gazing at the top of his head.

''There's no need for all these formalities, Avarex. You've done well. But lets not continue needlessly provoking entire armies. There are limits to how much your aging body can handle and the ritual is not yet fully complete.. that is why we are here after all.''

She sighed, kneeling down next to him, her fingers wrapped around his chin, the leathery substance of her gloves rubbing against it. She then extended her hand, gesturing for him to hand over the cane.

Blink

Jaela sighed, thinking of having to accept some form of contract from the angel. "Not really my kind of thing" she responded.

"Besides..." she paused lifting one of her hands "I have my own special sand trick anyways" she closed her hand giggling, a very anticlimactic moment. Jaela may have been a lot of things, but deep down she was not completely stupid.

For as long as it was possible she would play on her charade. The weak annoying girl... that is what she was. Quick on her feet and nothing else to everyone's eyes. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a handful of sand. Throwing it into the air she made strange noises "Whoosh" she yelled, a very childish look in her eyes.

"See!" As long as no one pondered why there would be sand in her bag she would fine. Obviously, to Jaela it was something everyone should carry at all times. The sand she had thrown now lay on the frozen tundra floor. Nothing more than a child throwing sand at nothing... that is exactly how she wanted it to seem.

(OOC: I don't expect you to understand what just happened XD)

Avarex

Avarex passes his cane to Amira, just as she demanded him to. He was wobbly even on his knees as he brought his other hand down to the ground to support his weight. The cane itself was a fine reworked piece of art - a small skull made of solid silver was crowning the dark-wood stick. Moarning was heard as the leathery fingers of the fallen Archangel wrapped around it.

The Necromancer still didnt dare to look up to Amira, yet his gaze fell upon the young girl near her. His eyes opened widely as she tossed the sand, a smirk forming on his lips as nothing else happens. He begins to chuckle softly "The youth of today. It is good to know that we will shape a new world she can live in with her silly shenanigans."

He then again focused on the ground again, awaiting whatever Amira was about to do to his collector. But it seemingly something he was used to.

ValamLym

Amira curiously eyed Jaela's little escapade, chuckling as she reached into her bag, pulling out a handful of sand. She rose an eyebrow half expecting some form of magic but simply laughed when nothing happened. ''Why do you keep sand in your bag?''she asking, trying to stop laughing.

Eventually she composed herself, popping the skeleton off the cane and releasing the souls long enough to grab them in her hand. She squashed them, turning them vile and black before casting them out into the snow. The ground shook and before long a mighty structure rose from the ground, ancient and entirely made of some kind of black rock.

''There... this is a place of power where we can finish your ritual and.. stop your body from getting into the way of your job.''

She eyed Avarex urging him forward before looking to Jaela ''You are free to watch.''

Tags: