Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Ticket To Hell (Open)

Started by Ice, September 14, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

There was a certain calm that came with the darkness. It seemed the instinct to fight was given up and everyone just relaxed more. That is what was happening here. Everyone was either in their homes or in town. No one cared to go into these woods . And if they did they always came armed. That was why the three creatures that were wonder through were keeping their guard up. They did not wish to be killed.

To look upon these creatures one would definitely see that they were not human. These were creature who came from above. Or below as was the case for one of them. They were very young gods and a bit older goddess. However they did not possess the awe inspiring power that their parents had. In fact they did not even know what powers they possess. What that did know was that they were lost.

As they moved the evil brother stumbled over a sharp rock. As he fell the pointed rock sliced into his leg. He gave a yell of pain. His brother and sister stopped to aid him. They knew that it was not good to be hurt in such a dangerous place. Though a sound came from the woods as well. Someone or something else was here with them. " I hope they don't wish to harm us." Said the good brother to his siblings now.

Gawfy

Janne stopped as he tracked some Deer prints through the woods. An hour later it had gotten dark and Janne decided he would turn in for the night. As he walked back to the village he heard a screech of pain. It came about 20 yards from his left. His heart stopped as he Processed the yell. That sounds like. a KID! He couldn't stand the thought of children being alone in these woods, So he Rushed over to find, not one but 3 children. The child seemed to have hurt himself on a rock. They seemed wary of Janne so he asked Is it alright if i help? In a calm manner. He dug out his bandages from his satchel.

Ice

The older goddess looked at the man with her glowing purple eyes. While she wasnt much older then her siblings she was very protective over them. She stood in front of them and gave a growl. She wasn't going to allow him to potinaly harm her brother. " I think he wants to help. " Said the good brother gently putting a hand on his sister . His blue eyes had a knowing wise look to them. " I guess then he can." She said back. she then stepped to the side. The evil brother nodded to the man. " She's going to let you help as long as you are careful." He said his voice almost demonic in a way . Of course the glowing red eyes only added to the tone.

Gawfy

Janne nodded and took a look at the wound It sliced deep Janne said as he got to work. He used a incantation to made the cleaning and stitching painless and fast. He then wrapped the cut in a bandage. Janne stood up to admire his work as the child stood up and walked on it. He Turned to the other two children. Why are you in the woods at this hour? Its cold,dark,and dangerous. He said. Observing their eye color guessed these where no ordinary kids

Ice

The young god just watched the man with this glowing red eyes. He would look at his siblings once in a while. He was the smallest of them . However the magic that he potentially possess was dangerous. When the man's was done he stood. It was a little bit painful to put weight on it. " We are just passing through. We are traveling to gain knowledge." Stated the good brother. He wasn't sure exactly which one of then the man was referring his question to. He just assumed he was speaking to all of them.

Gawfy

So you are scholars then? Janne asked the brother. You must be awfully smart for your university to let you travel alone. Or did you get lost from your party? Janne asked As he stood up.
What are your names? He asked all three of them

Ice

The good brother looked at the man . He seemed to hesitate before he gave an answer. " We are in a way yes. Orphans would be a better description."  He said to him now. Then the man asked their names. They each answers as followed. " I'm glux" then the female spoke   "  I'm yesma." Then the last spoke "and I am Yama"  they then looked at the man before them. " What do we call you?"  Asked Yama now.

Gawfy

Janne gave a warm smile. I'm Janne  Of course  is visor was down so they could only see is bottom half of his face. Janne stood up as he saidWhy don't we get you to the town near by? Im sure you kids are hungry and tired. He asked as he stood up and faced the direction of the town.

Ice

The sister looked to her two brothers. She was the one who was supposed to be looking out for her brothers. She wondered if it was a good idea to be going with some man they had just met. Though he did help her bother so he could not be that bad.  " Okay janne . You should know though that humans naturally fear us. " She said to him. Her two bothers moved closer to her. It was obvious that they bother were nervous. Just like their sister.

Gawfy

Janne shook his head.It matters not if you are human.Changeling,dragon, vampire, An Inhuman child is a child still. Janne started walking. As they where He asked them Please inform me if you hear of anything odd. These woods are home to nasty critters and id hate to see you and your brothers hurt He said

Ice

The young beings looked at each other now. What this man had said was very kind. They appeared to take kindly to this. " Thank you not many share your view on that." She said to him now. They then followed him as he walked. They knew well that  there were many dangers in this place. They had been here's a while. " We will be sure to tell you." She said to him softly now.

Gawfy

Janne and company had been walking around 30 minutes now they came out of a wooded area into a clearing. The village isn't far from here, We should arrive momentarily. Why don't we sit down for a minute? He asked the Kids as they looked tired of walking Janne reached into his bag and grabbed his pouch of water. He poured the water into a cup. He also had a leg of lamb left. He handed the lamb And water to Yesma. Here this should hold you over until we get to town, The Man who works the oven likes to drag his feet when he cooks. Janne said with a laugh There should be enough water and lamb for all of youHe said as he grabbed rocks to start a fire pit

Ice

They continued to follow the man as he walked. They took in all the sites of the darkened forest. Unlike humans they could see quite well at night. "Okay we can stop if you want." Said Yama softly. He looked to his bother and sister who nodded approvingly. They watched the man as he  was getting water and some kind of food out. They glanced at each other not certain what they should do.

"Uhh thank you  . You are very kind  .heh some are like that..."  yesma said unsure of what else she should say to him. She took the water and lamb motioning for her brothers to sit.  Befor they did anything else they held hand a said a prayer to their parents. They were thanking them for helping them find someone so kind . The language the spoke was one that was very old and long forgotten.

Gawfy

Janne watched as they prayed. He had studied all of the old gods but he had not recognized the language they spoke. He started the campfire and asked Yesma Who where you praying too?, I Pride myself on my knowledge of religion and never heard your dialect Janne said as he threw a chunck of wood on the fire

Ice

Yesma looked at him when he asked who they were praying to. " Aten and akna our parents. We are the children of a long forgotten god and goddess. " She said to him with a smile. She wasn't sure how he would take the fact that he was in the presence of such beings. She just hoped he did not do a bunch of kneeling down and praising. They really did not understand the point of all that.

Gawfy

Janne scratched his head. Why are they not here with you children? Can they not manifest themselves? Janne asked as he watched the brothers dig in to the lamb their sister gave them. And what magics did they reign over? Im assuming since you are Their children you should have some free reign over some magic. Janne said as he poked the fire

Ice

She looked at the man with a slight frown. Their parents had sent them here to learn about this world just as their parents had done. It was how one learned what mortals were truly like." They sent us here to learn about the mortal world. They did not wish to interfere with our learning." She said to him now. She was glad her brothers were eating. She care more about them then herself. " They control light and darkness magics. " She the pointed to each of her brothers. " Glux there is supposed to control one and Yama the other. I'm supposed to control both. That is when our powers awaken. " She said looking at each of them. She offered both a drink now as she spoke.

Gawfy

Janne heard her speak. Then an idea popped into his head. So you can't use your powers yet?He said as he started digging around his rucksack, he found his old rapier. He took one of his fingers and chiseled the name yesma into The handle. Janne tore up his sleeping bag and rapped the sword in it. Yesma close your eyes and hold out your hands.Janne said as she did so. He gingerly placed the Gift in her waiting hands

Ice

Yesma shook her head. " No we can't yet." She said to him. She wasn't sure what the man was up to just yet. Her brothers kind of looked at her as well. Then he told her to close her eyes and hold out her hands so she did. When he put something in her hands she kind of opened her eyes. She blinked at the wrapped gift. Carefully she opened it smiling very slightly when she saw what it was. "  Thank you but I don't know how to use this though. " She said as she looked the sword over now. Her brothers were also looking with curious looks. Neither of them had seen seen a weapon like this before.

Gawfy

Janne pulled his wooden training sword out of his bag. Well today is a good day to learn He stood up and walked a few steps from the fire. Janne Pulled off his helmet and set it on the ground near the fire. He took a fencing stance. Look at my legs and posture and mimic itHe said as he tossed the sword around.Now do you best to strike me Janne said as he took a fancy stance