Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Ticket To Hell (Open)

Started by Ice, September 14, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The young gods looked at him as he spoke. " That sounds like fun." Said yama with a smile now. Then the others gave a nod of agreement. They could all use some fun now.

Gawfy

Janne clapped his hands together as he spoke To the Street fair we go then! He led the Young ones outside to  bustling Sounds and colors galore. With games and stalls set up at nearly every street.

( Yeah i forgot about this and just now saw it Scrolling to find our other Thread. Better late then never i suppose? sorry about that)

Ice

(( indeed it is and its alright. It happens to all of us.))

They were happy to follow him outside side. Though once they got around all of the noise they looked a bit nervous. " There are lots of people here." Stated glux with a frown. He was not really happy about that it seemed.

Gawfy

Perk up Glux! Janne said with Vigor. Everyone is out today for the same reason we are,there isnt anyone who is going to bat an eye at us. Janne then came apon a fishing booth. Look here you can catch Fish with tiny nets, Wanna give it a try? He asked all of them while looking at glux.

Ice

You'd did smile at the man when he told him to perk up.it was just that they had never been around this many people. " I'll try to." He told him as they walked. Then they stopped as he found the fishing booth. " Sure why not." Said you'd to his question. They all three seemed to agree with that.

Gawfy

Janne flicked a Gold Coin at the man running the stand. These three kids are gonna fish till they catch somthing.Janne then sat down and motioned for them to pick up the nets.

Ice

(( I hate auto correct. Messed up that last post.))

The young gods looked at the nets for a few seconds. They were not sure what to do with them. However they soon got the idea.  It took several times but finally one of them got a fish. " I got one." Said Yama. The other two seemed proud of him.

Gawfy

Janne clapped as he saw Yama catch a fish. The man behind the counter reached down and gave a fruit to the children as he returned the fish to the tank. What do you lot feel like doing now? Janne asked as he squatted down.

Ice

Yama smiled to the man and his brother and sister. "That was fun." He said with a laugh. The took the fruit from the man and told him thank you. They turned to the man as they thought about his question. Yesma moved her tail back and forth as she thought. She really didn't realize she was doing that. " We don't know what all there is to do here. What would you think would be fun?" She asked the man now.

Gawfy

Janne put a finger to his chin in thought then noticed a gathering of a crowd. He stood on his tips of his toes and saw a play about to begin. How about a show? He asked back to the children

Ice

The young gods looked at each other then back to the man. " Okay that sounds like a good idea." Yesma said looking at her brothers. They did know that humans like to act out different stories and things like that. " I guess it could be fun." Said yama with a nod. Glux just smiled and nodded in agreement