Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Ticket To Hell (Open)

Started by Ice, September 14, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Yesma moved her tail carefully along the side of the bed. She noted that the man was now apparently awake. She did not quite believe that he didn't sleep though. " You lie too. Everyone sleeps." She said softly. Sometimes she didn't hold her true thoughts back. It was part of being a partially evil being.  Her brother yama was worse then she was about this.

Gawfy

I guess That is fair to say. Janne said as he stood up. Tell me, Do you kids have anywhere in particular to go? And what will happen when you learn enough of this world. He said As he got up and sat down on the bed next to Yesma.

Ice

Yesma scooted up on the bed as he sat down on it. She had to think about his question for a minute. " We don't have anywhere to go in particular. We will probably return to our home with our parents. We are future suposed to be future rulers of our realm. " He said to him now.

Gawfy

Yes, but How will you get back to your parents?, When will you know you are ready? Janne asked. He was worried  about these kids. While they may be gods they where vulnerable, and Janne wouldn't mind to stay with them. But How long does it take for a God to mature? At best Janne had 15 years left. So even if he did stay with them there was No guarantee they would mature in time. Janne shook his head while he thought So tell me does your tail ever get dull? And do you siblings have tails as well? Janne asked Yesma

Ice

Yesma thought about his questions now. " Our parents will ascend and take us back with them.  Well when our powers awaken they say we will have to learn to use them properly. Only then will we be ready to rejoin them." She said softly. The young gods had at least five or six more years until their powers would come in . Then it would probably take a few years to learn to master them .  " The sharp end sheds every once in a while. They do but theirs look different from mine." She said to him now. Her brother glux moved slightly as he started to wake up a bit.

Gawfy

Janne nodded his head as he listened. Do you know what Magics you will be able to use?Janne asked. He Stood up And asked Yesma. Well where would you like to go? Janne thought he could accompany them. He had no place to go and did not think they could win in a Real Fight. As he said this the other Children woke from their slumber.

Ice

Yesma nodded to his question about their powers. " Well glux there will be able to control light magic and yama darkness.  I will be able to use both." She said to him now. She wasn't really sure about his next question. She gave it some thought and her brothers stretched as they woke up ."  Maybe to the next big town." She said to him now.

Gawfy

There are alot of big citys Janne said. Any place you would like to see?[/i Janne then pulled out a map of the world and spread it on the table

Ice

Yesma nodded to him she wasn't really certain where they should be going. " Well we usally just go where ever our instinct leads us." She said. She looked at his map blankly. It was obvious that she didn't know what he was showing her. She had never seen a map.

Gawfy

Janne smirked We are right here. Janne pointed at the map. We could go to the coast, There you could play on the beaches Janne said as he  Stood up Give it some thought. He then left the room

Ice

Yesma nodded as he spoke to her. " Okay I'll talk it over with them." She said nodding to her brothers. They then watched as he left. They kind of wondered where he was going. However they did not ask him.

Gawfy

Janne then walked downstairs. He Filled up his flask then walked outside to the general store. He then greeted the old man working the counter and bought three more flasks, some dry goods, and some sweets. This should calm down those brothers Janne thought, Though he did not know if Yesma would want any. She seemed mature enough to protect her brothers but still seemed to be a child. He Decided to pick one up for her anyway. Janne then walked back to the inn Though it seemed some people where causing a ruckus inside, Could it be realted to the Triplets?

Ice

When the man left the little gods were talking to each other. Then yama smirked and bit his sister's tail. She yelled out in pain that slapped him. He then hit her hard. That's when they actually started to fight. Glux blinked and tried to stop them. However soon he was fighting a yelling a long with them. All the noise that they were making was probably nothing everyone else. Though they did not know this as they were more interested in fighting then anything else.

Gawfy

Janne walked back in, Seems like the towns people where Hearing the ruckus and thought there was a fight going on, some even talking bets who would walk down the stairs victorious. Little did they know these where not Men fighting but kids. Janne sighed and walked trough the crowd that formed under their room and up the stairs. Janne opened the door to see all three of them In a Pile fighting one another. Janne's lack of sleep got to him, as he Took his sword's sheath and gave them each a good wallop. What was that about?!  Janne said very Sternly As The triplets where rubbing their heads

Ice

When they each got whacked on the head the blinked a little. Out of instinct the two brothers hid behind yesma a little bit. They each had their tails curled around their legs. When they were asked what their fight was about Yama peek out from behind yesma. " I bit her tail and she smacked me. Then I hit her back. Then he tried to make us stop and we both hit him."  Yama said looking at the man. He was a little afraid of what the man was going to do . He really did not want to be in trouble.

Gawfy

Janne got down on his knee. None of you are in trouble. And don't get hung up on it. Siblings fight  But there always are consequences to your actions. Janne said  Well you caused a ruckus downstairs and i Think the people downstairs are expecting a bloodied thug. So where is what we are going to do. Janne said this as he grabbed some blankets and pillows. We are gonna take the back door. Janne then opened the rooms window. Grabbed Glux and put him on his back. Hold on to me alright? he said as he grabbed Yuma and Yesma. Janne then Jumped from the 2nd story window. He landed and Heard a sharp crack, But it looked like The Triplets where alright.

Ice

The young birds were relived that they weren't in trouble. Though they did feel bad that they had caused all that trouble. They watched as the man got blankets and pillows. When he was put on the man's back glux held on like he was told to. " I am " he said. Yama blinked and looked to yesma . They held on as well in case he lost his grip. They did not hold on too tight though. They landed with a crack. They wonder what that sound was. They did hope their friend was alright.

Gawfy

Janne set them down. Feels like a broken ankle Janne said as he started to stand on it. He then Stuffed the Blankets and pillows in his Bag. Alright, There is a city to the north of here, a big one I need to you to stay close to me when we get there. Janne said as he started walking into the woodlands. Janne was unsure if he should bring the kids with him, as he had unfinished business in this city. He would just have to keep a close eye on them. He then stopped and handed Yesma the sweets. Split these up amongst yourselves Janne said has he continued to move.

Ice

Once they were set down they looked at their friend. They wondered how they could help him.they then heard what he now told them. " We will." Said yesma as he brothers nodded in a agreement. They would certainly have to work on being good. They followed behind him as he walked. Then he stopped and haned yesma some sweets. She looked at him and smile. She and he brother split them up . Then the each offered a share of theirs to the man. " Here you haven't had anything to eat yet. We want to share. " Said glux softly to him. The other to nodded in agreement.

Gawfy

Janne knelt down to glux and took the sweets from his hand. Janne opened his Visor and popped some in his mouth. Thanks Janne said. They started back on the trail. After Two hours of walking they arrived at a spring. It was a beautiful spring with crystal clear water and a waterfall. Janne sat down with his back leaning on the rock face. You kids could go take a dip if you wanted. Janne said as he pulled out a Book and started reading