Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2006, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello. Just popping in. You have a lovely site...yes indeed. Happy New Year!

Anonymous

Hey welcome. There seems to be a lot of new people showing up recently, myself included.

Of course the more fresh meat the better, right guys? *Licks his lips and pulls out an oversized fork and knife*

Anonymous

Mmm...Meat. Fresh or not, I'll take meat over the legumes any day.

Welcome yourself.
<~ Feels better about not being the only newcomer.

~L

Anonymous

*Walks over and calmly hits Zen on head* Hi Im Alex....about the sanist person here.*Walks overand pokes Lyanalyn's arm.* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice fresh meat.......................*Grins revieling several sharp sharp sharp sharp sharp sharp(you get the idea) teeth*

Anonymous

...Erm...thank you. :) I appreciate the kind gesture.

Anonymous

Haha. There is no one sane here. I assure you that. I'd be more insane, but I'm REALLY tired, and the thought of just pretending to be hyper exhausts me further.

So. I welcome you to the grandest place you'll ever find: SotE!

Anonymous

Well please do not exhaust yourself on my behalf. I'm sure I'll catch you at a time when you are more 'hyped-up.'

And thank you for the welcome. I almost felt warm and fuzzy inside from all this love.  :D
 ~L

Anonymous

Emoosts.....ummmmmm you dont want to catch that one on a hyper day.......she can be really crazy.....evwen Im scared of her.......................lol......anyways welcome aboard and I hope you have fun.....need anyone to rp with just ask me........I cna usually come up with some crazy things............ask Emoosts......................

Emoosts you going to reply to my dear Miri......she is getting pissed off.....you want to see some more sparks I say bring in a mage..................*Grins wickedly*

Anonymous

I certainly plan to have fun.  :D

Anonymous

Welcome!!! *pokes to make sure she's real*

I'm insane, but sane enough to know that so is that good?

*licks Lyanalyn's arm* yummy *toddles off*

Anonymous

You came to the right place for fun.....that is all that is here is fun....................................

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.......srry if I seem a little hyper........I had energy drink and pop.....trust me you want to have a teacher ask you if your okay....go to school after drinking an energy drink.................that make you soooooooooooooo weird and funny..................no one really noticed a difference in me though.......I wonder why*Ponders*

*Hits Sola.* Mine!!!!!!I dont share..............

Anonymous

Hehe. I think I'm going to like it here!

Anonymous

They're all liars...

I'm sane 8D

I may taste like old shoe leather... but I'm certainly sane.. me and Rhi... >_> We're very sane...

Welcome *throws around anti-meateater flower petals*

Anonymous

Whew! I was worried they were going to eat me alive!

Don't worry, I won't be tasting you anytime soon. ;)

Anonymous

*Grumbles at Petals*

You should be more scared of them...........*Sits down with a sigh*

And Draconian is more crazy than I am...although I must agree she does taste like old leather............maybe I will go vegitarian...........

Rhindeer

Yes. We are quiiiite sane. >.> Uh-huh. Very sane. Yes. Yes. <.<

<strike>If we keep saying that, maybe it'll become true...</strike>

*hops away in her straightjacket*

Welcome to the boards! Bwahahahah...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hehe... The name says it all. I am more than likely the one that will make your head spin. Aside from Xxerth. Bastard needs to post anyway. Where the hell is he?!
*Grabs a rather large shotgun and stlks off after the one he knows as Billy Evil, A.K.A., 'Xxerth'."

Anonymous

Welcome!! *Walks forward with a grin* See I''m 100 percent sane. *Pulls out salt and peper and puts some on her before pulling out a large knife* WHO GOT THE CATSUP??!!!

Rhindeer

Silly Arcangl, the ketchup is the blood, remember!

Bwahahahahaha...

I said nothink!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well it's a pleasure to meet all of you...even if you do wish to eat me. I think I can look beyond that and enjoy myself...

{I don't think I'd taste good with ketchup...I'm Irish. I believe a nice Guinness is in store when munchin' on a fair skinned lass, such as myself.}