Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Morning Tide [Lonely Bird] [M]

Started by Cheesigator, September 20, 2016, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesigator

Spike followed the other unicorn without much of a second thought. He spared one last glance to the ship as they headed out to the land before he turned his full attention to the road ahead.

It was kind of funny, he noted, that Lonely Bird had agreed to this quest on a drunken whim when he'd been drowning in his own misery for who knows how many years prior, and had been perfectly content to do so. For all he knew, Spike was just as dangerous, stringing him along to estrange him from his crew and take advantage of whatever he had left.

He wasn't going to do that. But Bird didn't know that for sure. Perhaps he was just that desperate--or Spike that convincing.

Either way it didn't matter; when the hand was offered to him, he raused his eyebrows slightly before he took it, the tingles making him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

He shrugged at the question. "I suppose; I've always been more fond of snow." He admitted. He liked cold weather; ice, pine trees. "Maybe I can help you remember how to not hate things." He said with a smirk, stepping beside the other unicorn so he could bump their hips together playfully as they walked.

He took in the sight of the other man for a moment, pursing his lips and thinking; he really was beautiful. He could only imagine what he must've looked like when he was all pretty and pure. What he'd look like of they got his horn back. Spike literally couldn't imagine anyone prettier, to be honest.

He said nothing though, just smiling a little to himself as he looked back to the road ahead of them.

"Well, do you know any mages here in Cerenis? They might have an idea about where to start looking for this person." He offered, trying to get himself focused on something other than Lonely Bird's ass.

Tags: