Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bump in the Pantry [M]

Started by Lion, September 29, 2016, 07:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Truth be told, he didn't want that bath to end. Mainly because it was the first time since coming to this world that someone bothered to treat him with care. And cleaned his hair - but that was an explanation for another time.

"Okay," he murmured, closing his eyes as he did as she instructed. He leaned his head back and just enjoyed the feel of her hands along his scalp. His flesh goosebumped and he sighed, tingles crawling all up and down his spine. "I haven't been treated like this since Master.  When he was happy,that was."

He leaned into her touch and errupted into a noise that resembled a purr.  And hell, it was a purr.

"Oh...yes. You're very good with your hands," he said and smiled again, making sure to keep his teeth inside his lips.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

The noise had her start and Sera stared for a moment, eyes wide. Alarmed and a little scared.

His compliment made her blush and she swallowed carefully.

"Is this..." She didn't stop, her hands still moving over his head simply because he liked it, "Is this erotic for you?" She whispered, hands pausing for a moment before she just placed them on his head, fingers tangled in his hair.

Sera leaned over to look at him, pressing over his shoulder because he was so large, "Should I... Not touch your hair?"

Lion

Huh!?

Maako glanced at her, amidst the attention she was giving him. "N-no," he murmured. "Honestly, I haven't considered that. But...it does feel very good. I'm not complaining." He reached up to pat her arm, wetting her sleeve further.

"I suppose it could feel erotic. If you want it to," he murmured, glancing at her from over his shoulder. "I wouldn't begrudge you if you were curious."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

A quick blink and she felt her heart skip a beat.

Curious?

Sera flushed brightly, eyes wide. Slowly, she moved her hands from his hair and smiled at him, though blushing still. "I... I don't know how touching your hair would be erotic," She said simply before she pat his shoulder, "But... I'm... Okay. Thank you." A look at her wet sleeves and she sighed, frowning at how itchy she was everywhere else.

Taking a few steps away, she found a towel and put it down on a dry spot.

"I need to sleep and you're squeaky clean so you get out when you want to," Sera smiled, pat his shoulder and wandered off to her room, the door slightly ajar just in case Maako needed something. Then, proceeded to peel off her itchy wet clothes. Frowning at them, before, naked, she started to dig through her closet for something easy to wear to let her wings breath. Naked, Sera was a plump woman with ample breasts, a little tummy and rounded hips, the strange lavender fines that glinted in the light were an anomaly and, even more so, were the fleshy useless wings that grew from her back. They didn't appear unlike an unfurled flower, curled up.

A few minutes should be fine. Stretching her arms high above her head, her nightgown on her bed, she flexed her shoulders, letting her wings dry out from being dragged under clothing all day. A weak little movement and she sat on the bed and sighed, head down, finger combing her hair. What a day. What a strange creature she'd let into her life.

Lion

With the offer politely declined, Maako watched her walk away before he dunked his head down into the water, letting the bubbles surface before he emerged once again, loving the feel of being clean. He stood up, and made sure to drip the water into the tub before he grabbed the towel and dried himself off, paying careful attention to get all the nooks and crannies that had accumulated dirt over the months he'd been here. 

Maako carefully moved over to the door, and he spied her somewhat, glancing back at the unusual flesh of her body.  His eyes widened and he didn't make a noise. He just stared at her for a time until her cat passed between his feet and wandered, tail up, into her room, meowing loudly.

Maako sputtered, slipping and falling through the door onto his belly.  He only caught his fall momentarily, bottom arms holding him on fours along with his knees, and his upper arms gripping the door.  He flushed deeply.  "I'm sorry," he hissed and backed up.  "I wasn't staring! I-I mean, I was...but...I'm sorry, I'll um....  sorry!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera stood up quickly, wings giving a strange jolt like they'd flutter if they could.

"Maako!" She cried but... Froze.

Hands at her sides, shoulders back. Swallowing carefully. He was odd. He'd understand right?

"It's... Okay," She said. Sera wanted him to feel welcome here and... "I... I'm odd too, see?" She moved her hands to indicate her body, flushed with... Shame? Embarrassment? "But no one can know, so... I keep it a secret." Sera tried to smile before she reached and grabbed her nightgown, then she paused.

Staring at it.

It was an old nightgown. Slits along he back for her strange useless wings.

"Could I get your help?" An olive branch, a quiet little request before she pulled the night gown on that only silhouetted her body against the candle light behind her. "I need to dry out my wings could you... Help me get them through the... Slits in the dress?" And she took a few careful steps, pulled her hair over her shoulders and presented her back, "They're not that delicate so... It's okay to touch them."

Lion

She froze then he froze, and he was quiet, staring between them.

Then he just quietly approached.  Yes she was odd, and sweet.  And she hadn't rebuked him. He meant her no harm, and her state only interested him.  He wanted to trace all his fingers along the pale little lavender lines that encircled her skin. 

"Okay," he said gently. "I can do that."  Hands reached upward to delicately grasp her wings and pried them through the slots of her night gown.  Two hands held the fabric and the other two pulled the wing through.  First one then the other.  "Is that much better?" he said.

"Your wings are much prettier than mine.  They just get stuck in the skin."  He lifted his upper arms and exposed the skin flaps used to glide and he wiggled his arms. "They don't have those lavender lines."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

A little shudder and Sera closed her eyes, head down. Had anyone ever touched her wings before? They gave little twitches as they dried, the longer she stood there and she looked over her shoulder after Maako helped with the fleshy things. A quick swallow and... Nothing.

No insults. No disgust.

Eyes wide, Sera chewed on her lip and looked at Maako and his strange wings.

A hand reached forward and she pressed her fingers to his lower arm, letting her fingers trail down it. Bare arms, snowpale skin. The lavender lines stood out on her arms, pale vines making intricate designs while she moved her hand over his arm. "You don't... Think It's gross?" she said softly, looking up at him, concerned. Why did she care?  Still, having her wings out felt wonderful and slowly she could feel them...

A little twitch and she looked over her shoulder, not curled up and damp anymore she moved one. Akin to fairy wings but thicker and more useless. Sera smiled at Maako, looking a little shy, "Thank you, Maako, um..." She looked around, frowning, "Do you want to sleep on the bed? I could get a blanket and sleep on the floor."

Lion

If anyone could appreciate unique and beautiful things it would be Maako. In his world, she would be prized for her originality. There being no other like her, she'd be highly valued. Back home there were many Maakos, but only had had been the one disobedient enough to displease master.  That was why he was here after all, wasn't it?

He slid the skin of his gliders back underneath his arms, and he abruptly shook his head. "No...  You are very beautiful.  Only ugliness manifests from inside," he said.   "Just different.  I like different."

Maako smiled again, careful not to show his teeth and he looked to the bed. "No!  No. You do not have to give up your bed, my friend. I can sleep on the floor.  I am used to it.  This is your home."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera looked away and smiled. It was a compliment. Ill placed and a lie but... A compliment. A soft shake of her head and she took two of Maako's hands and tugged him along, bringing him to the other side of the bed.

"I won't be having my guest sleep on the floor," she said sternly, a hand on her hip. "You sleep on that side and I'll sleep on the other."was she just trying to prove how accepting she was? Sera blinked at him after a moment before turning away.

All but pushing him onto the one side of the bed, Sera pulled down the sheets of the other and climbed in, sitting up still. "There, see? We both fit. No one has to sleep on the floor." She smiled and looked at the candle. "Want me to blow it out?"

Lion

Her touch sent a gentle tremble up his arms and he made a noise when she led him to the other side of the bed. They were going to share?  But he thought that wasn't what she was after.  He did offer after all, but he wasn't going to press that particular subject.

She had a point, and he saw no reason to fight her on it.  So instead he sat down on the bed and carefully curled up into a small ball against the soft bedding. She was right, they both fit just fine.

Then she spoke and his eyes shot wide. "Blow it out?" he said, glancing over his shoulder and he only then looked at the candle.  "Oh!  Yes, the candle. Please."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera frowned at him for a moment.

"Why are you making yourself so small?" She asked softly, shifting her shoulders and moving her strange little wings so she didnt sit on them. Sera reached and placed her hand on his shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. "You dont have to take as little room as possible. Its okay," she tried to assure him.

Then she leaned over and blew out the candle, engulfing the room with darkness.

She'd keep the tavern closed tomorrow. Take a day. Get to know her guest.

Sera curled up on her side, facing Maako before she reached over and put a hand on him. "Do you like being touched?" She asked curiosly, giving him petting like motions with her finger tips.

Lion

It wasn't lack of assurance that made him be more than a little ball on the bed. Maako simply slept more comfortable that way. He, however, wasn't going to rebuff her coaxing as he turned over onto his other side and scooted closer to her. "Sera..." he said gently, looking at her with soft eyes.

"I'm okay," he nodded to her. "I'm not used to being permitted in a bed without the expectation to give. Sleeping after does not always follow. You do not have to do anything that does not bring you comfort, my friend. I like you as you are already."

It was his turn to reach across and gently graze his hand across her cheek.  "You have done so much for me already."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera blinked at Maako as her eyes adjusted to the faint moonlight that came in from the window. A frown and she pouted at Maako, eyebrows drawn up.

"You were trying to eat my cat," she said softly, catching his hand and holding it, "I had to help." Still his words nagged at her and while she fought off a yawn she threaded her fingers through his. Sera found she liked the contact too. "Give what?" She asked softly, not understanding.

"What could you possibly give me in a bed?" The words were laced with confusion and curiosity. People went to bed to sleep, not give each other thingd.

Lion

"I was not trying to eat your cat. They're very soft. And cats give me hair balls." Maako gave a stretch of his limbs and scooted in closer to her.

"To give... Hmmm. Of the body," he said plainly.  "I could give you my body if you wished. Copulation I think it's called by humans.". His fingers curled around hers a little tighter and his thumb rolled over hera, feeling the pulse there.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera's eyes went wide and she stared, her heart picked up and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

No doubt her face was several shades of red, it felt like it. No doubt she could set kindling on fire with how flushed she was because Maako was talking about sex. And while she was curious about it on a very base level.

"Oh, Maako," even though she blushed she was full of sympathy. While she'd been used and abused for many years it had never been like that. -"I... I don't do that." She pay his hand, not tearing it away.

"Besides," she flushed and closed her eyes, tucking her head into the pillow , "you're intimidatingly large, I doubt that would even work, so dont you worry about a thing. Just rest and be comfortable."

Lion

What else could he mean by sharing a bed with another? The fact that she was rather astonished by it was kind of endearing really.  And Maako hid the amused gleam in his eyes by smiling sweetly. He would respect her wishes and her boundaries. Even if he knew secretly that he would curl up close beside her in the night.

"That's okay, Sera," he murmured. He chuckled at her last statement and scooted in a little closer to her, reaching up with another arm to gently push her hair away from her face.  That hand settled on the pillow beneath his head, puffing it up beside them.

"I'm not worried, my friend. And size isn't always a problem. I am good at making myself seem smaller than I am."  He nodded and dug his head into the pillow. "I will try and sleep now.  Thank you, again, for everything."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sleeping beside a giant blue man with more mouths than sense should have been alarming. However, Sera was comfortable. He'd seen her wings. Seen her body. Where most - if not all - would recoil at the sight of her Maako had looked... Curious. Sera fell asleep smiling.

However, she woke up, shifted.

Sometime during the night she had moved closer to Maako.

A rare occurance of her wings being allowed to remain out gave her some semblance of control over them and those were curled like her arms were.  Sera wasn't quite sure how she managed, but she was curled up, arms pillowing Maako's head to her chest and one leg thrown over his torso.

Did she pretend to be asleep?

Sera wasn't sure, the light of draw peeked in through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room and she... remained. Not sure how to leave the embrace. Selfishly, she didn't want to because it may be awkward for her guest to wake up with herself wrapped around him. The other part was how nice it was to be pressed so close to someone. Even if they were more strange than her.

Lion

As far as Maako was concerned, her nature alone was all that really mattered. Her outward state certainly made her interesting to look at and he wanted to reach out and touch her strangeness. Yet it was her words and her actions that made him fall asleep so soundly that night. 

Normally it would have been the afterglow of pleasure.  And it's very absence was just odd.

Maako had laid curled up beside her, and felt the weight of limbs on him, and his eyes flicked open when he remembered where he was. He didn't spook as he thought he would.  He hadn't been so comfortable in a long time.

He watched her quietly, a smile playing on his lips. "Are you awake?" he whispered softly.  His free arms reached across to coil around her middle and pull her into an embrace.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Don't squirm.

Sera almost opened her eyes when the arm coiled around her. Hated the shiver that drew up her spine, the way the weight of the arm made her as aware of Maako's body as her own. Still, she didn't open her eyes, thought.

It felt deceitful.

So, Sera made a little noise and snuggled closer. Not quite wanting to lose the contact just yet, not when she could get away with it. His strange horns and spikes poked at her chest but she moved closer anyway, shifting slightly to get more comfortable and less poked.

Sera hadn't meant to fall back asleep after shifting closer, practically forcing him to use her bosom as a pillow but the contact was warm and Sera was tired. So, with a soft content sigh, she was dreaming again, though the arm around her played into these ones.

Tags: