Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Bump in the Pantry [M]

Started by Lion, September 29, 2016, 07:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

She...She pulled away?  Why did she pull away?

Just when he was getting into it, she was gone.  And Maako was splayed out against the bed with his hard-on and the taste of her still fresh on his lips. Maako whimpered and stayed on the bed for a while. 

With the door closed, he turned onto his side and gently grasped his manhood, squeezing and letting himself visualize her again, imagining what she felt like and savoring the taste of her on his lips.

Maako moaned slightly, burying his face into the sheets to keep silent, panting as he closed in toward his climax. His hand rolled over the tip and he bit his lip.  He didn't understand. Why did she leave?  Was it not good?

He'd never had anyone leave before, not when things were just getting interesting.  Did he do something wrong?  He came hard in his frustration and sighed into her bedding.  He supposed it wasn't the end of the world. Perhaps he had come on a little too strong.

She had bread to bake after all.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

Sera tried to calm herself.

Still though, her chest bumped rapidly. It wasn't until she bent over and her her nightgown gave way to her breasts did she remember she never buttoned it back up. A moment of closed eyes, a deep breath. A hand pressed to her stomach.

Sera's eyes snapped open when she could only see Maako between her legs and feel the swipe of his tongue against her. A gnaw on her lip and she looked at the knife in her hand, the washed carrot ready to be chooped. Gently she placed the things on the counter.

Maako deserved an explanation.

Slowly, she pushed the door open just in time to watch him...

"I..." Sera's mouth opened and she flushed brighter. He'd looked so... Sera looked away quickly and turned her back, no doubt her ears were even red. "I wanted to tell you I was sorry and that I... It wasn't you! I liked what you did but it was a lot really fast and ... um..." a little glance over her shoulder

"You... you plan on cleaning my blankets, right?"

Lion

Maako jerked his head up the moment he realized she'd been watching him.  And his purr stilled, his entire body flushing with heat.  Pulling the blanket over his lap, he propped himself up on his lower arms and pulled the pillow into a ball underneath his head.

"No, Sera," he quickly said. "It's okay!"  And there she was again stumbling over her words, which only brought a smile to his face. Maako shifted himself up and threw his legs over the edge of the bed, keeping the blanket over his lap.  "You will tell me what is okay. And what is not okay.  You don't need to explain. I was hoping...that you would change your mind, but I don't want to overwhelm you. Then it's no fun. And if it's not fun, what's the point?"

He smiled just a bit and flushed at the mess he'd made. "I'll clean them. Sorry... I got excited..."  He drew his face into his hands. "Do you have a wash basin for me to scrub it in?"  He stood up, towering over her.  Instinctively his shoulders hunched to make himself smaller and he scurried closer to her.

There was vague hesitation. Touching her elicited positive responses before, but he reminded himself - "Too much too fast".  And only leaned in this time to kiss her cheek before shuffling past her, dragging the blanket with him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Draconian

If it was no fun then what was the point?

Sera chewed on her lower lip, biting it raw in her nervousness and wincing at the taste of blood on her tongue. Maako was her guest. Sera looked back over at him and quickly looked away, the sun was casting enough light into the room by now that she could study him better. The night before it had been dark.

"I..." She started, reaching and taking two of his hands, looking up at him and blinking, frowning when she noticed he'd hunched. A moment before she turned to talk to him but... It was coincidence that he'd gone in for a kiss on the cheek, their lips caught and Sera blinked at him for a moment before she licked her lips. "Wait," She said, voice soft, shuffling to the window.

The tavern was smallish. A little yard outside her personal bedroom window. It was two buildings, her own personal home a tiny two roomed area in the back where they were now. A bedroom, a kitchen, a small table. Nothing extravagant. Perhaps the most extravagant thing in her home was her bed and cooking wear.

"Come with me to the light," She insisted, moving him towards the window, which she tugged at the curtains a little and put him in the light better. Sera had calmed a little, though her body still tingled and throbbed, heat was still pooled in her belly and she hadn't buttoned up her nightgown yet. It was with curiosity ( and perhaps just a small amount of desire ) that she studied Maako.

Hesitantly she pulled the blanket away, resting her hands on his hips while she studied his extra arms.

Her finger trailed down the middle of his torso.

Stared at it. Hadn't noticed it before. "How..." She looked at his lips, "How many mouths do you have?"

Lion

If any other inspection had made him more self conscious, Maako couldn't think of it. When she pulled him away toward the hallway window, he hissed lightly and drew his face away from the curtains. He could see how the real size difference between them. Although it didn't bother him, he hunched his shoulders a bit more, curling them in to make himself smaller.

He was quiet, and he made a whine when she pulled the blanket away. Didn't she want him to wash it?  Then she was touching him and his whole body shook in a shiver.  Suppressing it really would have been futile.

"Those things," he said and slowly straightened, letting her hand trail down his stomach-teeth. "Hmm...three, I think. But the one on my hand is it's own mouth. One...is to just make meals easier to get.  I don't use it," Maako said, and shivered again as he dropped his hands from his groin and allowed her gaze to fall upon him.

"Is three too many mouths?  I only ever need to use one at a time to eat," he promised, rolling his shoulders back and pulling the teeth on his abdomen tighter, exposing the sculpture of his ribs.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

It was clear then that naked bodies weren't inherently sexual to Sera. Her own was a thing to be ashamed of, not because of it's naked bits but because of what she was. The strange markings. The ugly fleshy wings. Little more than scraps of skin that would be agonizing to remove than anything else - though, after being out in the open for a few hours they seemed to have some structure. Unable to fly with them, they looked like fleshy leaves now, bendable, movable but... Useless.

Sera's fingers trailed down the teeth on his chest, blinking at them curiously before she got to the bottom. Oh. He was still naked. That part was obvious sexual because she remembered he wanted inside her. Swallowing carefully she trailed her fingers back up and smoothed her hands over his chest, down his sides, over to his lower set of arms and trailed her hands down those.

"It's own mouth?" She finally asked, grabbing at his wrists and turning the palms up - not really sure which hand had the mouth. "What's that mean?" Sera asked, a confused little smile on her face, a tilt of her head. The blanket could wait... He couldn't go outside and do it anyway and... It wasn't like people didn't do that in the rooms she rented out. Who did they think cleaned the sheets?

"Maako," Sera brought an arm to her mouth to press a kiss to the wrist, "I think you're beautiful in your own odd blue way, okay?"

Lion

If only she could see what he saw through his eyes. To him, she was uniquely beautiful, and the lines made him want to trace his fingers along their pathings. Drag nails until their little markings made identical ones along their lavender lines.

Maako stepped in closer and wrapped arms around her, letting her touch him, feeling the hackles rise along his skin and the small tingles that shivered through him. "Oh yes? What else do you think is beautiful?" he asked and grasped her hand from one wrist to place on his chest and shoulder. "You are very different. I like it. You're not like the pale and scary people out there.  I hope you know that you are beautiful. I am sorry if you find that hard to believe."

Maako gently grasped her wrist with his upper right and dragged it down his frame, while his lower arms hooked around the back of her lower waist, casually chaining her to him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Quietly she listened to Maako. Looking up at him with curious wide eyes. Though, all she could really see was memories of his face between her thighs and his tongue... Sera shivered at the memory, moving in close to Maako to hide how she'd reacted to the memory. Top still unbuttoned, Sera didnt want to embarass either of then further.

"Maako?" Her voice was soft and she snuggled against him, cheek resting on his chest, "you can't go outside to wash it, so I will wash it," not quite what she'd intended to say.  A pause and she curled her arms around him, eyes closed. Listening to his heartbeat, "Were you doing all that because you truely wanted to?" She muttered against him, the movements of her lips probably tickling his chest, "or because you feel like you had to because I let you sleep on the bed?"

Lion

Whatever shameful thing he had done, it was quickly forgotten and Maako found himself leaning into her touch. She was far too gentle with him, and every little touch made him shiver. It was something he was completely unused to it. In some ways he didn't feel like he deserved it. Only if you were really good did Master give a stroke of affection, and only then when he was well pleased with himself.

"Oh okay," he replied softly and when she pressed her face into his chest, talking did indeed tingle against his skin. 

"Hmmm, I wanted to of course," he said with a playful grin, titling his head to look at her. "I liked how it made you shudder.  But also because I like you Sera.  You make me tingly inside. You correct me without pain. And I just like you.  That's all."  He smiled sweetly and squeezed her lightly against his frame.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

The simple words made her chest feel warm.

Who knew 'i like you' could... Mean so much. Sera squeezed her eyes shut, against the heaviness in her chest and the sudden thickness of her throat. "Maako," She whispered before she rubbed her welling tears against his chest, trying to be sneaky about it. Leaning away, her eyes wet with tears she smiled up at him and... Oh right he was naked.

"We... We should find you some clothes," She whispered, looking at his arms and then stepping back and... Sera stared at him for a moment before lifting her eyes and looking away. Right. Right.  "I..." She only had skirts... Maybe... Sera shuffled over to a trunk, bending over to open it and rifle through the clothing.

"This is a sort of lost and found. People leave things in rooms sometimes and I collect them, wash them and... Either sell them or give them away." She pulled out a pair of pants, held them up and then shuffled over to Maako and held them out to him, "As much as... I... Um... Don't mind you like that, you..." She cleared her throat and looked up  at his shoulders, " You might be cold."

Lion

Maako had to suppress a chuckle at her stammering. That's right she was not used to having someone so strange walking around with his junk out. He glanced down at himself and squinted. Yes it was a little cold. Just a tad.  Things were so much warmer back home. Except Sera's bed. That was the warmest he'd felt in a long time.

"These look kind of small," he admitted as he examined the pants she set out for him. Thank the devils he didn't have a tail!  He shrugged and turned around to bend down and pull the pants on, jumping and wriggling into them. They were snug but they managed to fit and he buckled them up at his waist, hands flicking at the attached belt at the hem.  They were short around his ankles.  But he supposed that didn't matter.

His lower left hand reached down to pluck at his groin, fitting himself in better. "Like that right? Or are they supposed to be tighter?" he asked and smirked at her, turning his back to her and poising so the muscles of his ass showed. "Okay, I can work with this.  Shirts!  I like those!  But...they usually only have two arm holes."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

"Well... You're..." Sera looked at him for a moment, finding herself watching him dress before she quickly turned away, cheeks flushed, "You're a big guy." It was true. He was huge. In many ways. Swallowing carefully and finally looking back at him after he'd groped himself and... Sera stared at his ass. It was a human enough ass, and then her eyes followed along the muscles of his back. The strange extra limbs.

Before she realized it, she smoothed a pale hand along his spine, fingers tracing along the extra bongs and muscles. Did her back look like this? To a lesser degree of course.

Slowly, she moved closer, pressing her chest to his back, arms curling around his middle. Her cheek was against his back as well and she sighed, eyes falling closed. "You're warm," She whispered, pressing her palms to his chest. "I also don't have any shirts for you."

Lion

Maako stilled when he felt hands against him, and another shiver made his muscles tense and abruptly relax underneath that soft hand. He didn't know what to make of this woman. She was kind and sweet, that much was certain. But so much was not. Fickle were her inclinations, at some points she was shocked and pulled away, and at others she was curious and reached out to touch.

But he wasn't going to startle nor reject her.  He leaned into the tingling touches and raised his upper arms so that she could drape them around his chest.  His heart skipped a beat and something stirred in his belly.  Just a reaction to the touch of course.

"I like being warm," he purred, turning his head to try and look at her, but settled in when he couldn't. His hand reached down and pulled one of hers up to kiss the palm of it, and drag lips to her wrist. "Do you have a short dress? I can throw it over my shoulders and rip holes on the sides.  Belt the waist. Nobody will think otherwise."

He chuckled and pulled her tighter against him.  Maako felt that tingle in his belly again and he smiled. "Sera. I'm glad you found me. And I'm glad I didn't eat your cat. Why are you so kind to me?" he whispered the last words, smile fading just a little.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

The kiss had her shiver.

Sera's fingers curled into her palm and she sucked in a breath, the tingling sensation shot right to her gut and she bit her lip and turned her face into his back. What would have happened if she hand't... A flush climbed up her neck and she nuzzled against his back before she shifted around, arms still curled around him only her face was pressed to his chest. Off to one side of that strange other mouth.

Biting her lip she leaned away slightly to look up at him.

Interesting looking to be sure.

"Because... You seem like you needed a little bit of kindness," She whispered. Another reason why she didn't let things progress ... Too far. Sera flushed again, turning her face away before she snuggled in for a longer hug. Just a few more minutes. Just... A little bit longer. She closed her eyes again, still hugging before she finally pulled away, head tilting before she gave his chest a pat and went back to the truck.

A long sleeved shirt, old, loose looking. Maybe a tight fit around his chest but...

Sera grabbed it and went to one of her drawers, removing a pair of scissors and removing most of the sides of it. A bright smile and she wandered back to Maako. "Kneel so I can put this on you," She said happily, lifting her arms up, and holding the shirt, looking at him expectantly, "It'll be a little tight, but you'll be able to get all your arms through."

Lion

Needed a little bit of kindness.  "Nobody ever thought I needed kindness before," he said, tone almost sad. Feeling her body move around to his front gave Maako something to rest his head on and he found his arms fell around her body easily.  His form seemed to mold so well against hers, head cradled in the perfect part of his sternum and collar bones.

When she pulled away, he gave a little whine but kept himself still, watching her, eyes falling to her rear and his smirk reappeared on his lips. Goodness, she had a lovely shape didn't she?  He was pretty sure he couldn't have been the only one that saw her back there.

His hand almost reached out to touch her when she turned back with the shirt and he quickly retracted it, placing his two lower arms behind his back.  "Okay," he murmured and bent down on his knees and raised his arms while she shuffled the shirt over his form. The increased hole sides allowed the lower half of his body to slip through easily and he shrugged to give the cloth some leeway.

And that tingly feeling came back to him and he looked up at her chest.  He smiled, it was gentle and his hands carefully snaked around her to lay his head against her chest this time, pressing his face affectionately against the warmth and loving the sensation of her heart rate.

That was until he began to rub his face between them rapidly, rolling his head side to side, and blowing out air roughly against her chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera figured one more hug couldn't hurt, right?

How wrong was she.

His face was too close to her breasts and she was about to push him away when - "What are you doing?!" Her voice was shrill and she rose up on her tiptoes to get away - it did little other than pull her nightgown down and she blushed bright red and pressed her hands against his shoulders. Goosebumps rose up on her flesh and she was mortified and she looked around the room like someone could have seen this.

Sera was bright red and she blinked widely. "I don't mind the hug but... Don't ever do that again!" Still, despite her pushing, she didn't go anywhere and Maako's face was still pressed against her chest and Sera just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Who did that. "Why would you do that!"

Lion

He...didn't know what came over him, and Maako stayed there knelt before her when he stopped and gasped in a deep breath. He looked up at her from where he was and gently let her go, feeling himself burning with shame. "I....I don't know!" he said, voice low, panicking a little.

He flicked eyes up at her, and saw her nightgown was askew and he carefully reached up to put the buttons back into their place. He could have melted right out of his skin with how hot he was and he crawled away to close the trunk lid.  The clothes would do for now. 

"I'm sorry," he said, pausing at the door, hand braced to the jam and he hesitated before stepping out. "I'll....um...make sandwiches, yes.  Um...sorry."  And quickly disappeared down the hallway.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera was frowning.

Her lips were pulled deeply on either side and she watched him button up her nightgown. The palm of her hand rubbed at her chest and she just ... Stared after him. Had she ever been so red in her life? Sera's mouth opened and closed but no words came out before she took a deep breath, frowned and shook her head.

Alright.

Maybe there had been a disconnect somewhere.

With Maako out of the room, Sera decided that now would be a good time to get dressed for the day. Much like the dress the day before, this one was buttoned to her chin, clasped tight around her wrists and while it was a snug dress, not an inch of skin was showing except for her hands and her face.

There.

Sera looked at herself in the mirror, quickly pinning her hair back into a loose bun before she exited the room and made her way into the kitchen. Hesitant. A flush was on her cheek when she remembered the morning. What she almost let happen. Clearing her throat, she waited at the entrance of the kitchen, hovering in the hall. "Maako?" Her voice was soft, "Are you okay?"

Lion

He hadn't known what he was thinking. He just knew that doing it would be bound to backfire. So then why had he done that? Ruined a perfectly good sweet moment that made him purr and tingle all over. And it was all his fault. Maako wouldn't be able to get over his own shame, except by distracting himself with some productivity.

He didn't like being completely useless, and as he made sandwiches the way Sera showed him, when she finally did emerge into the kitchen, there was a whole pile of them on the counter, at least twenty of them worth.  He stopped and looked at her from over his shoulder, then the mustard-painted bread, meat, and cheese.

And something in him calmed down. Why was she concerned for him? He was the one that had embarrassed her, insulted her by the frictioned rubbing of his face between her breasts.  Yet her question still hung in the air.

"I'm....I'm making sandwiches," he said, would you like one?" he said and reached with his upper left hand, which was painted with mustard, and handed it across to her. "Would you like one?" he said, and smiled at her, genuine and contrite for what he'd done.  "I'm okay. What I should really ask though is....are you okay?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Draconian

Sera stared in mild horror at all the sandwiches.

Well. Good thing she had a cool box. Deep breaths. She closed her eyes for a moment and smoothed her dress down the front - it was impeccable, not a wrinkle anywhere. Not a fold out of place. Sera's hair was pinned back in a tight knot at the base of her neck and she walked into the kitchen, looking at the offered sandwich.

A sympathetic look was on her face and she reached forward and took the sandwich.

At least he'd used the left overs, a glance at one of the others told her he'd used some of the raw meat which... She hadn't explained it to him and he probably didn't know better - he had been trying to eat her cat. Sera held the sandwich before she walked beside him, placing her own sandwich on the corner of the counter before she freed his hands, grabbed a washcloth and cleaned the mustard from one.

Once his hands were free and clean, she placed hers in two of his and looked up at him.

"I am fine. A little..." Sera flushed again, looking away, "Embarrassed but... You don't know any better," She gave his hands a squeeze and looked to the pile of sandwiches. She guided him to a small table against the wall beside a window, nudging the curtain slightly to let the sun in. Guiding him to a seat, she forced him to sit down - gently of course - before she went about mechanically cleaning up the mess he'd made, smiling at it slightly. Eager and messy. Like a child.

"You should tell me about where you're from," She said softly, "About... What you did. For your Master." It would explain things to her. From what she'd gathered of that morning... Sera brought over a small pile of sandwiches to Maako, assuming he was hungry, and placed the rest of them in a cool wooden container for later. "And then you can ask me questions."