Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Newness

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2006, 11:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey there. I'm the new guy. I'm really bad at making introductory posts, so I'll keep it short.

I already posted up my first character here. I actually used him in another RPG (under the name of Jonah Duncan) on the Avariel forum, but that RP died rather quickly. But, I liked the idea, so I brought him back for this. :D

Uh...that's all.

Anonymous

you look pretty skinny. Here have some food. We need to fatten you up... um I mean feed you. Tell me, are you allergic to citric by any chance. *Pulls out lemon sauce*

Anonymous

Leave it to Arc to eat... er, greet the newcomers. Welcome to SotE :P

Anonymous

Heyo, welcome Blackjack. Enjoy, have fun, keep all hands, arms, and legs to yourself, lest you feed the craziiii cannibals of SotE.

Anonymous

You don't want to eat me, I'm horribly stringy. I'd get stuck in your teeth.

Anonymous

Ayou'd be surprised what hotsauce and/or ketchup can do... Ahahaha!

And, y'know, the people around here are crazy. They'll eat just about anything.... Whcih that sounds really, really odd.... o.O Lmao.

Woo. It's too early.

Anonymous

Emoosts, that's really insulting. Not all of us are hunger-crazed cannibals you know.

*hides fork behind back*

err, welcome. Come closer and I'll give you the grand tour.

Rhindeer

Exactly! I'm a vegetarian, I'll have you know! XP

... *coughs*

...I just make an exception for virtual meat. >.> <.< It doesn't count if it's e-meat, riiiight? *shifty eyes*

Anyway! WELCOME!!!

XDD Bwahaha, Zen, I so got the strangest image of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf just now.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

don't worry, new guy.  there are some of us here who are bastions of normality in this sea of crazy.  i'd like to say i speak of myself, but i think sometimes that maybe i play villains a little too well for that to be completely true.  fear not, o bringer of the fresh meat, for at least i will abstain from the sampling of thine e-flesh.

Anonymous

Xellos, for every person you don't eat I'll eat three!

Anonymous

*Ealks in and sees new person surrounded by others. Picks up bat* Hey now people let poor Blackjack breathe...I mean he just got here....let him eat a little get nice and fat...ermm.......I mean nice and comfortable,....then we can ea-...umm shiow him around................*Glances at Blackjack.* Im Alex by the way although most here just call me Angel..*Shrugs* I am the only sane one here....all other people are...ummm..............should we say unwell................*Grins*

Anonymous

Quote from: "ZenMasterWalrus"Xellos, for every person you don't eat I'll eat three!

I'll take your three and raise you six

so, for every 3 you eat, ill eat nine

Rhindeer

Quote from: "Aethyr"
Quote from: "ZenMasterWalrus"Xellos, for every person you don't eat I'll eat three!

I'll take your three and raise you six

so, for every 3 you eat, ill eat nine
Day-um!

I think I'm staying out of this one! This could get messy! *backs away slowly*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yes, yes, if Xxerth (the traitor who found A NEW FORUM) were here he would tell me to go all in lol. But, since he isn't here, I'm taking this human texas holdem game slow XP

Anonymous

Oooo, I play at like.. three Different RPs besides SotE

o.o what does that make me?

*Hands metal plated armor to Blackjack*

Rhindeer

XDD I play other RPGs, too! Well, off and on, I haven't been recently. It's okay to be at multiple RPGs!

*pets*