Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Boredom Flowing like Time [M - Lion]

Started by Zero, October 23, 2016, 08:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Roman paled just slightly as he realized her shoulder was dislocated and that she was actually asking him to fix it. Why did she have to be so stubborn? A doctor should be the one treating something like this. He should have insisted the doctor take her. Although he doubted the doctor would have had much better luck with getting her to actually rest and take it easy.

"Little bird, I'm really not sure I'm the one that should be doing this. I don't want to hurt you. I'm not a healer." His hands warmed as he tried to soothe the injury, but he knew that nothing could be done until it was back in its proper place.

He was going to regret this.

He balked a little more as he felt around the shoulder, trying not to hurt her as he tried to get a better idea of how it was currently aligned. Sucking in a breath he grabbed her arm and snapped it back into place, looking just slightly like he might be sick. Roman actually shuddered a little as he looked at her with a scowl.

Lion

It was clear she was asking much. And she truly believed if it had been the other way around, she would do the same for him. It was only fair. Even at his discomfort, she hoped he would swallow his pride, his anxiety, and simply do the deed.  The sooner it was back in place, the better it was. For both of them.

Adrienn simply closed her eyes and said nothing.  But truthfully she was biting her tongue and twisted her body so that he could easily pop the joint back into place. With a sickening crack it was and she bit hard into her lip, feeling blood drawn.  But she didn't scream. Her eyes instead were sparkled with tears.

Her gaze shifted back to him, a stray tear running down her cheek, and her hands gently reached up to lace into his arms. "Thank you," she breathed, licking away the blood that lightly stained her lip. "I'm sorry...." Her face burned with a vague sense of shame. "I'm not trying to be a burden. Or make things worse. You're better with your hands than you let on.  They're very soft."

Adrienn smiled at him, looking his arms over, clearly impressed.  Or was it just amused.  Either way, the light made her eyes glint with curiosity and she carefully coaxed herself to shift toward his arms.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Zero

The tangy, copper scent of blood reached him and his red eyes softened a little as he reached up to lightly swipe away the tear with his thumb. Yes, perhaps she was a stubborn creature, but he hated to see someone suffering in pain. She did an admirable job of hiding it - even if it was frustrating.

"Oh little bird," his voice purred out softly as Adrienn shifted closer, his arms wrapped around her upper body and drew her against his chest, "You have no idea how good I can be with my hands."

Those hands, heated as they were, roamed carefully over her shoulder, gently rubbing and massaging as he tried to soothe her hurt body. Roman really wasn't a true healer, but he hoped that he could at least ease her pain a little.

Lion

[He's only good at sexual healing *Marvin Gaye plays in the background*]

Adrienn gently Pat his chest, content to rest her head against his chest while the pain that radiated from her arm gradually dissipated.  His massaging wasn't hurting things either. 

"Okay Peaches. I'll concede to that. You've got soft hands and a firm touch. I have no doubts as to what you're capable of," she chuckled and reached up to lightly clap her hand against his face, running a thumb along his cheek. He was a fairly handsome guy, and he wasn't​ unbearably obnoxious. That always helped.  "But I'm no paying client, sadly."

"So you gonna help a lady to her room, or do I have to crawl there myself?" she chuckled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Zero

Roman gave a soft, amused snort at the name Peaches, still running his hands gently along her skin. It was slightly wet and warm from the bath, and he enjoyed the feel of it gliding beneath his palms.

He turned his head and nipped at her thumb as it stroked over his cheek. Perhaps it was wrong to be flirtatious with her. She was hurt, obviously tired and had suffered great amounts of pain. Maybe she was delirious? It would feel wrong to take advantage of someone while they were so vulnerable. Well, a little!

"Sadly?" Roman questioned with a teasing smile as he adjusted his hold so that he could lift Adrienn up into his arms once again.

"Little bird, little bird..." He cooed softly in her ear, which he was nuzzling gently as he carried her up the steps. It was true, she wasn't a paying client, and most people paid him to use those hands on them, but not always. "...you know sometimes I just like to have my own fun."

Lion

It wasn't wrong. It was just that Adrienn was rather dense to any flirtation being thrown her way. To her it was merely a practical solution to have him carry her up the stairs since she couldn't very well do it herself. And fighting him was much more taxing than she truly wished to spare energy for. Besides it wasn't like he was completely unbearable. Even if he'd seen her naked more times than he would have allowed anyone else.

"Haha! Oh yeah? You have fun all right, I'm sure. What's your idea of that?  Playing darts and reading poetry?" she teased with a half-delirious chuckle. She twitched at the feeling his breath in her ear, and made no outward show of the chill it sent coursing down her spine.  He was comfortable, and she could settle into it.

"When I want to have fun, I get shit-faced drunk, or go goblin hunting. Have you ever seen a goblin, Mr. Moretti? They are but-uuuuuuuuugly. Like mushed banana-bread," Adrienn snorted.  She smiled, shaking her head. "There aren't too many in the wilds around Arca, but deeper into the forests, there are hordes of them. But you don't want to hear my boring stories."

She shivered again and curled her body into his by the time they made it back up the stairs. And a look through the hall window indicated an overcast sky above them. "How long have you been living here?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Zero

"Nothing wrong with poetry, and I hear darts can require some skill." Roman mused, not really answering the question as he carried her up the stairs smoothly. She was surprisingly light, but he probably didn't look like the strongest of men.

The carrying had little to do with flirtation, but the rest, well, she wasn't conventionally pretty, but she was definitely interesting, which was more important to a man that was surrounded by conventionally beautiful people willing to fall against him at the slightest provocation. It was a bit amusing that the little bird he'd caught seemed not to be quite affected by his incubus charm the way most were.

"I can't say I've ever seen a goblin, no. I never did understand the appeal of getting that drunk. If you can't remember the good time, then it was no good time at all." He chuckled softly as they reached the top of the stairs. "I doubt I could find you boring, Little Bird. I've met many people in my life, and one of them were boring."

He felt her shiver in his arms and followed her gaze out the window. Roman turned down the hall, arms gripping her tighter to his chest so that his body could hopefully warm her. "About fifteen years, I believe. I was barely a man when I came to the city."

They reached the door to her green room and he fiddled with the knob until the door swung open, whisking her to the bed and gently setting her down. This time he didn't worry if she'd protest to being so pampered as he pulled the fluffy comforter over her body and tucked her in. Roman didn't leave, instead he sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at her with a smile. "Will you be comfortable enough? Is there anything else you need?"

Lion

"I guess the appeal in drinking so much comes down to sinking your inhibitions low enough that you'd find yourself doing something that you wouldn't normally do." Hehehe, except look who she was talking to. "Except I'm sure you don't have that problem." She giggled, rather unlike her, and settled into the bed once he'd laid her down in it.

It was strange how easily her nakedness flitted from mind. She never consider herself shy or demure - and of course she tried to carry herself with decency (whatever that meant) - and somehow she didn't find anything indecent about this at all. He didn't at all seem preoccupied by it, so she paid no attention either.

That was a nice touch she definitely didn't expect. If anything Roman was easy company, and that distraction was welcome to the throbbing ache of everything else in her body.  She certainly felt like she fell down a flight of stairs.

"I don't think I require anything," she said, pleased, turning onto her side. The comforter fell from her breasts, but she didn't seem to notice. "I'd like to get to know my savior. Mr. Moretti, you seem to be a bright and experienced man. Tell me about yourself. What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? What interests you? Fifteen years, I'd imagine you have a lot of stories."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Zero

"Not usually." Roman agreed, very amused by her assessment. No, to be a whore you had to let go of silly things like inhibitions. At least from his own experience. Not that he'd had many to begin with. Being part incubus lent to having pretty low inhibitions to start with.

"You want to get to know me? I'm flattered, Little Bird." There was only a slightly teasing tone to his voice. "I like lots of things outside of my work, although I enjoy that very much too. Usually I prefer filling my time with interesting people. Just walking around the city will let you run into the most peculiar and fascinating of people. I suppose bathing and swimming are also things I am fond of, soaking in hot a hot bath is about the most relaxing thing I can think of for me. It helps me unwind from...work."

It also got him nice and clean. The mess was fun in the moment, but not for very long afterwards.

Lion

"Oh? Hmm, I can understand that. Y'know it's not always frills and ceremony being a knight y'know. Goblins are especially messy. Blood and grime everywhere. And when you have to go into their lairs, it only gets worse. They're particularly smelly. They have an odor that lingers on the line between rot, blood, and fresh mud. It's very repugnant. And when they capture their victims, they hold them."

Her hands rose up and captured Roman underneath his left shoulder and her other arm around his neck, hands meeting behind him, ignoring the spiked pain her back. Adrienn pressed herself close to him, in taking his scent. "Peach," she found herself murmuring, her eyes briefly catching his and twisting her body to throw him over her legs and pin him against the bed, holding him down with her weight.

"Like so. And mark lines on their faces and body, along the edges of bone," she said gently. Pulling her arm out from underneath him, she let her index finger trace along his cheekbones and over the bridge of his nose, and touched carefully around his eyes. His bright eyes.  She smirked, just a little. "To see where they best can hack away the meat. They keep the best parts for dinner, I'd imagine," she whispered, leaning in close to his lips. "After all, hunger is a very natural instinct."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Zero

"Sounds terrible and harrowing." Roman commented, crinkling his nose in distaste. No, he could never have been any kind of warrior. The idea of being covered in dirt, grim, blood, and whatever else was wholly unappealing. Truly remarkable he could even perform his profession of choice so well given his aversion to being dirty!

He let his mind wander just enough to really be unaware of her intent. Arms coming around him was a fairly normal sensation, and his hands instinctively moved to smooth along her sides gently. Roman arched a brow at her reference to his scent, but a moment later was blinking up at her with widened eyes. His hands twitched as he lightly gripped her hips, while being pinned to the bed was unexpected, he didn't fight it either.

Instead he simply relaxed beneath her fingers as they slid along his face and she informed him of goblin butchering techniques.

"Hunger isn't the natural instinct I'm thinking about right now." Roman mused with a half smirk, she had leaned in so close, he couldn't resist closing the very short distance between their lips, kissing her rather confidently.

Lion

Lots of things were terrible. Goblins were terrible. Being trapped, chained, and burdened with injury were terrible. And having been stabbed and beaten and made an invalid in a courtesan's home were terrible!

Then he kissed her. It took a moment for that reality to catch up. He. Kissed her. That meant his lips were puckered up, and his head had been raised enough, and he purposefully pressed his lips to hers in a warmth that might make any other person suddenly moan and melt into the pressure. Adrienn was watching the moment, examining outwardly.

His hands were on her hips. And she had him pinned right to the bed. And there it was, his lips were pressed against hers. And his words echoed in the room of her mind.

Instincts, riiiight. And that's when Adrien followed her instincts. Her eyes widened and she yanked her face away from his, removing her hold on him. For the moment, her pain disappeared, and she reared her arm back and punched him hard across the face, feeling her knuckles meeting lip, then snatched him by the shoulders and turned him onto his back, grasping one arm of his and twisting it around to press against the small of his back, her knee following, just in case the arm wasn't enough.

"Excuse me, Mr. Moretti, but I don't know what kind of woman you think I am. Just what the hell do you think you're doing!?" she demanded.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: