Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Familiar Times [M-TW]

Started by Rin, October 30, 2016, 04:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Their she was the forest and lake all set up before her it wasn't long at all till the entirety of the lake was in her field of vision. The noble girl always enjoyed these little outings, despite what her father had always said. He thought that she should have done something special with her life marrying into even deeper pockets but deep down their was only one thing that could satisfy her. A beautiful knight in shining armor who adored her not for the way she combed her hair or dressed up but instead for her pure and honest personality. A man who would sweep her off and speak sweet kisses into her ears.

That was a fairy tale but one she constantly dreamed of, till then it was just the cool water rushing over her skin as she now she relaxed in the lake, wearing only the thin layers of clothing about her bust and waist that shielded her virgin innocence. No one ever came out this far, they feared the local stories of witches that roamed these woods. "Ahhhh," she moaned happily as she slowly closed her eyes massaging her hands over her body. "It's so nice."

Pheonix

Other people called it stalking. Circe called it... Stalking. But still, she had a non creepy reason. No. It was actually pretty creepy, not that she cared. She was tired of being weak, and she needed a familiar to get out of this place and start having adventures. The noble she had been following around was the only creature she had ever met who she had felt the connection with, the connection she needed to make her into a familiar. Granted, it was quite rare to ever find a match, so she supposed that she ought to call herself lucky. She stepped out from the trees, wearing a black and red swimsuit of her own before stepping into the water a little ways down from, the noble, making sure to splash around a good bit so that the other woman would notice her and they could talk a bit. She lay on her back, her hair floating in the water around her like a halo.

Rin

Rin laid there, the water slowly kissing her skin and leaving a glistening coat of water against it, she was at peace till she heard the splashing about as she let out nervous squeal before catching a glimpse of her. "W-what the, oh god I didn't realize that someone was out here." As she stood in the lake near the shallow water up to her chest she began to blush a bit embarrassed for squealing like that. "So sorry, um it's a pleasure to meet someone else out here this far. I frankly thought most people would have stayed away in fear of the possible witch that roams these woods."

Rin softly spoke a sweet innocent youth still searching for some form of adventure in her life. "I'm Rin." The girl introduced herself now swimming forward toward her.

Pheonix

Circe smiled kindly at the girl, her eyes flashing momentarily with excitement as the woman made her way over. "Well, i'm sure that witches arent as bad as everyone says they are. I have my own theory that their just like you or I. Still, even more than that, I thirst for excitement and adventure. My mother wouldnt approve." She said smiling conspiratorially at Rin. "I'm Aina, but everyone calls me Circe. I live by myself actually, and I come to the city for supplies. Its nice, but i get a bit bored." She smiled to her again before ducking under the surface of the water before surfacing again, her hair now soaking wet. Luckily the bandage on her right arm was waterproof, otherwise it would have fallen off by then.

"Its nice to be able to talk to relax with someone. I'm on my own a lot of the time, so i dont get to talk to other people all that often." She explained, her smiling fading a little so that it was more of a sad smile than anything. "So what about you?"

Rin

It was rather fun talking while she cleaned off in the lake, it was so refreshing to hear another woman who was seeking adventure in her life. Adventure twas the only excitement that money couldn't buy, not the type that her parents would pay. "It's nice to meet you then Circe, it's kinda wonderful hearing another girl talk about adventuring with such excitment I actually hope to one day leave this town as well and venture with possible companions. Sadly, my dad probably will never allow for that." A frown now gripped her face as she drooped down a bit depressed it was the truth her father probably would send out men to bring her back unless she told them before she went on a voyage, but mostly if she had a companion to guide and protect.

"Anyway I probably should be headed back home soon, do you want to come with I'm sure there is more than enough food to indulge in."

Pheonix

Circe nodded in understanding. "I understand. My mother used to be like that about me." She said quietly, looking off into the distance with an almost sad look on her face. She then looked back at Rin and smiled. "But dont worry about it. Your situation is a bit different, but what you need is a friend with a strong will. Someone who you can talk to when you feel that way." She nodded wisely, before grinning at Rin. "Would you like to visit me at my house? Just for a minute or two. We can have some tea and talk some more if you'd like. I really think that we could be good friends." She leaned down and splashed some water on her face gently to clean herself before looking back up. "I dont want to inconvenience you or your father though, so if its any trouble dont feel obligated."

Rin

"Oh no, it would be nice to spend a few minutes with someone else. Maybe then at least he will stop pestering me about every waking moment if I at least he knows I'm safe with someone else." Rin giggled before hearing the splash of water the woman slapped up to clean her own face. "And tea sounds marvelous about this time perhaps we should get our clothes on first though. Don't want any people to go peeping in on the two of us." As she resurfaced onto the land she yawned and began to stand in a patch of sun realizing she had no easy way to dry off as she searched about the lake side for her own clothes or towel. "Umm do you have any clothes or towels out and about. I think someone might have stolen mine." She groaned unhappily.

Pheonix

Circe smiled, making her way out of the water and standing at the shore. "Well, I do have some at my house. It's only a short ways into the woods. I didnt bring anything with me but this towel because I live so close by." She explained, before handing the towel to the other girl with her right hand, the one that was wrapped up in bandages like a mummy. "Dont worry about me, I'll just grab one when I gent home." She stated. "I'll lead the way and you can borrow some of my clothes for when you head back home." She turned around and started to walk away from the lake in the opposite direction that Rin had come from originally. "When we get there I'll put a kettle on while I change and then we can have some of that tea."

Rin

As Circe waded out from the water Rin blinked, her eyes staring toward the bandage that had been bound about her arm honestly she wasn't expecting someone to be wearing one. Perhaps she had been badly injured or scarred, curious though it seemed to not be wet. Rin quickly shrugged away these thoughts as it really didn't matter. "That would be delightful," Rin yawned  as she strolled behind feeling a bit sleepy after her brief wash. "Those bandages continued to make her wonder though as she continued to stare. "Um did something happen to your arm when you were little? I just was wondering since you  have it wrapped up real tight."

Pheonix

Circe smiled to the girl, even though she was kicking herself on the inside for drawing attention to it. "No, it's really just a style choice. I dont know, I just wanted something different from what others were doing." She explained. She continued to walk for another minute or so until they came across a cute little cabin with smoke coming from the chimney. "I probably shouldnt have left that on..." She said, her voice trailing off as she commented on the fact that her fireplace was still going. "At least we'll have a nice fire to warm up next to." She opened the door and motioned for Rin to enter. The inside was quite plain, with a nice red velvet chair in front of the fire, a table, and a little kitchen off to the side with a stove and some cooking instruments. There were two doors besides the front entrance, and Circe pointed to the one on the far right. "Thats my room there. Follow me in there and we can pick out some clothes for you." She said, grinning at Rin excitedly.

Rin

"That is rather interesting, mind if I sleep over for the night?" Rin quickly asked hoping she would say yes as she wasn't really looking forward to returning to the roasted quail that her father was having the servants cook for supper. Call her a vegan if you must, she really didn't enjoy eating something that still maintained the same basic form of what it was while it was alive. A shiver shot down her spine as she thought about it and then fish and how her father insisted on having it served with the head still attached. As she noticed the bellowing smoke she giggled, "Seems like you have no fear of witches out in these jungles. Although I frankly believe those are just fairy tale. Same goes for 'prince charmings' and 'true love's kiss breaking spells'." As she pointed out the room Rin softly spoke, "Actually you don't mind if I just lay down by the fire for a little bit. Let it dry me off a bit more." As she asked she unraveled the towel that had been wrapped about her chest and stomach.

Pheonix

Circe hated pretending. Still, she probably wouldnt have to for much longer. She smiled at Rin. "Sure. Theres a spare bed in the next room that you can sleep in." She said before following Rin over to the fire and sitting down next to her for a moment or two before getting back up. "I'll put the kettle on for tea. I have my own special blend that I made from herbs that I gathered around here. I've been doing this for years now, and i think i've really perfected my own flavor of tea." She said as she filled the kettle with water and lit the stove. She waited for the water to boil before putting a mesh bag of leaves inside as well. After another few minutes she poured the tea through a mesh and into two teacups so that the leaves wouldnt fall in. She smiled and brought the tea over to Rin, handing her one of the cups, which she had added a special ingredient to that would make her incredibly sleepy. She sipped at her own tea. "So, what do you think?"

Rin

As she curled up beside the fire she sighed relieved that she wouldn't have to deal with her household for the night. It was refreshing to be out of the city even if this place was a bit odd to her when did anyone move out and build their own place. These would have been questions she might have asked herself if she hadn't felt so peaceful. "Oh thank you," her hands slowly reached out for the teacup as she now accepted it and let out a relaxing gasp as she felt the hot tea. "It's nice and warm, anyway I would like to see this pare bed of yours." As she stood back up she was mostly dry now sipping the tea and placing it on the table as she wasn't certain if it was bad manners to bring a drink into another room. As she strolled over after a sip she began to yawn, "Maybe I should lay down, I'm feeling a bit sleepy. And it's delicious."

Pheonix

Circe smiled and led Rin to the spare room, opening the door for her and motioning to the bed. It was a rather large bed with a comfy looking red blanket and fluffy pillows. "Feel free to, thats what it's there for. Sometimes I take catnaps too." She explained before closing the door behind her and sipping at her own tea. Rin had definitely had enough of the tea to knock her out for a good while. Then, while she was asleep, Circe could go and make the bond that she needed. Then she wouldnt have to pretend anymore.

Rin

As she wandered forward her own world was slowly tumbling her eyes drooping from the sleepy sensation. "Catnaps," Rin mumbled softly stepping forward once again as her eyes fluttered. "I don't even wow I must have not slept nearly as well." She stepped forward each moment passing caused her feel weaker till finally she fell over against the bed groaning weakly. The drool now oozed down from her mouth onto the sheet and she began to sleep talk, "Nuuu daddy don't eat neighbors today."

Pheonix

Circe waited a few minutes before entering the room. She opened the door slowly to see Rin sprawled out on the bed, sound asleep. She walked over to her and gently placed a hand on her back, concentrating her magic into her palm and through her palm into Rin. She could see the runes forming, even though Rin was face first, and when she was finally done she let out a little giggle and made her way into the other room. She would let Rin get a good sleep. She smirked. But with a twist. She had mentioned a catnap before, hadn't she? She concentrated, her fingers twisting as she slowly turned Rin into a kitten so as not to wake her up. It certainly was a catnap.

Rin

As she laid sprawled upon the bed she mewed softly under her breath as her body shifted into that of a small kitten. It was bizarre that all of this could happen, see didn't even know though that the world her life had changed from all of this. As she lied there sprawled over the curtain her fur and little paws all batting up toward the air as she whimpered in her sleep. This continued to pertain for as long as the effects of the drug. Her frail new form curling up on the sheets as she shuddered from the cold.

Pheonix

Circe went back over to the door and opened it a little bit so that Rin could get out when she finally woke up. She sat down in the armchair by the fire and sipped her tea calmly as she waited. She supposed that she ought to give the girl an explanation when she finally woke up. She smirked, leaning back in the chair. Maybe now she could finally have some adventure in her life. She was looking forward to messing around with Rin when she woke up... After that she would need to find something else to do. Maybe they could travel a bit and get into some fights or whatever.

Rin

As she slept she rolled without any fear of falling out of the red covered bed before she finally awoken. Her perception changed as she now looked around wincing as her eyes dilated to adjust to the incident. As she stood up she yawned and then blinked as she looked around the room it was oddly larger than she had ever thought. A high pitch mew left her lips before she woke up now hissing loudly and bouncing about on the bed freaking out as she thought this was some strange dream where she was just imaging herself as a cat. She crawled over to the ledge and mewed louder as she was afraid to hop down.

Pheonix

Circe heard a lot of hissing and then a loud mewing coming from the other room. She stood up and walked into the room, smirking at the kitten on the bed. "How are you feeling after your catnap Rin? Looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She smirked again, finding the girls predicament quite funny. "I'm just going to answer your questions now so that we dont have any misunderstanding." She stated, looking at the kitten. "I'm a witch, and I just bonded with you as my familiar. So I can shapeshift you into whatever I want, if I die so do you, and thats pretty much it. Its rare that a witch gets to make these sorts of bonds, so I guess you were just unlucky. Ill take care of you and give you your form back if your good. We can go on adventures together. You certainly seemed keen on adventuring before."

Tags: