Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where I go death will follow (Open)

Started by Ice, December 03, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

The tail seemed to just seemed to move against his leg going up it slightly. It was not really something she did on purpose. She seemed to notice that she was doing that and smirked. " Im sorry it moves on its own when I thinking." She mumbled . She moved it away from him . She didn't want to come across as creepy. Even though she really was a creep.

" Well I can spread desease and sickness mostly . I have spell that prevent myself from getting sick. I also have one that lets you live forever." She stated with a nod. " So you know a bit of everything? That pretty impressive. Especially since you seem to be so young. " She said with a smile.

Gawfy

Why thank you He said with a dumb smile on his face. I would be Interested in your sickness spells He asked as he thought for a moment I imagine you are not teaching me for free, What would you like in return miss Antalla? He asked as more Fog started to move in.

Ice

Antalla just smiled. She figured that he would pick that one. Now she could tell him that she wanted him to do her bidding. Or she could get anouther form of payment. But what? Time to see what he was willing to pay. " Tell me alder what would you be willing to do for such power as payment? " She asked with a grin. Of course she knew most would do about anything. But how far would this boy be willing to go?She moved her tail back and forth as she spoke. She wondered what he was willing to do for such power.

Gawfy

What would i be willing to do?He asked himself. Im not going lie your magic sounds very useful. I dont see you having a need for gold. He then reached into his quiver and pulled out the black bloody arrow. However you might find it difficult to rid yourself of any pests you have, I could help "alleviate" you of any pests you might have. He said as he touched the Black blood, smuging in between his gloved fingers.

Ice

Antalla blinked when he told her what he was willing to do." Indeed it is very interesting"  she told him now. She the looked at with the same smile. It was funny what people would do for a good price . "  I do find it hard to get rid of the pests. if that's what you are willing to do then you have yourself a deal then. " She told him with a smile now.

Gawfy

Glad to hear it He said as he put the arrow away. After all Alder was only human, He was not above killing to get what he wanted. I imagine you want me to use what you teach me in the Dealing with the pests? He said as he crossed his arms. Also should we head back to your abode? He asked as he took off his mask.

Ice

She curled her tail near herself as she listened to him now.  She looked around as the fog seemed to close in tighter. She was used to this happening around her. She was sure he would learn to get used to it as well. " Indeed that would give you practice to refine the skills you learn. " She said with a nod. She the heard what he said next. " Yes we should probably make our way there when you are ready." She told him.  She looked at his face with interest as he removed his mask now.

Gawfy

Alder shook his head and felt the air hit his face. I am ready. Let us depart at once. Faintly Alder could hear people not too far away. "some people must have just wandered in" He thought to himself.

(Continue at Antalla's house or a demonstration of her power on the nearby humans?)

Ice

(( we can do a demonstration of her powers if you want to))

Antalla just smirked a bit as she watched him. She was about to respond to him when she heard a sound. Someone was in her forest. Maybe it was time for a demonstration now.  She looked to the boy and smiled. " I think someone else is here. Want to see how my magic works ?" She asked him now with an evil grin on her face.

Gawfy

Alder simply nodded as he put his mask back on. He then took out his bow once again and hopped into a tree. Lead the way. He wanted to get a good view of what was to come.

Ice

She looked at him as he put his main on and got into the tree. She stood up slowly being at she had been on her knees for a bit. Now at her full height he might not that she was taller then she she looked. She moves towards the sound of the humans who were near them. The fog followed her as she moved. Once she was close to the humans she grinned. This was going to be fun.

Gawfy

He moved to where they where camped following Antalla, Seemed to be a group of five Two swordsmen, one archer and two clerics. They where Setting up camp despite the fog in the woods yelling at them to leave. Alder moved to a high tree branch waiting for her to start her assault. He had his bow drawn with the Arrow he shot her with arrowhead still black as pitch. Ready and waiting Miss Antalla. He whispered to her as he noticed the Smile on her face "so this is what she does for fun" he Thought to himself

Ice

She grinned and nodded at his words . " Okay " she told him with a nod. She then whispered her spell the strange words whispering though the trees. The fog turned darker and thicker as it inches closer to the travelers. With it was a horrible sickness. If the fog touched any of the travelers they would feel the effects of the terrible sickness she was conjuring now.

Gawfy

Alder watched as the Fog thickened below him,It was growing and creeping towards them. It was starting to darken in color, he sat on the edge of the tree branch he was on to as it kept up on the female cleric with them.

Ice

As the fog got closer to the traveler she would find that she felt ill. Very very ill. And she would start to cough. If the others got close they too would feel the same effects. It wasn't the fastest acting magic but it was very effective. And what made it worse was the fact that there was no cure for this sickness. and no magic would effect it either.

Gawfy

Alder took note of the slow effects. While it was slow the female cleric was now hacking up a storm. The others moved over to her to see what was going on with her. They too would now be Infected. One by one they dropped gasping for air as their organs failed them. In the span of about thirty seconds they where all dead. 

Ice

Antalla only smiled as she watched the travelers die. She then smiled moving her tail back and forth. Kind of like a dog did when it was happy. She then looked back up at the boy in the tree. " And that is how deadly my magic can be. " She told him with an evil grin. In case he had not noticed by now he was dealing with a sick minded being.

Gawfy

He shook his head. Lets start right away He wanted to master this As quickly as he could, If he succeeded it would be a boon in his travels. Shall we retire to your abode now? He said as he Followed Antalla Through the trees

Ice

She looked up at him with a ranged smile. She was happy that he seemed so eager to begin. " I agree with that. Yes let's go to my home now." She said. As they made there way to her home the fog gathered around them again. Her home was not far from here. It was actually more like a shelter of rock then an actual house. But one did not need much where they were undead .

Gawfy

Alder took note of the shelter and took a seat in it. What kind of exercise will we be running first
?
Alder asked  He Desperately wanted to start