Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Welcome to the Wet Feather Inn

Started by Anonymous, February 08, 2006, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Harsh weather, loud thunder, continuous lightning. That's nothing new to a port village. especially Port of Ainu. Stormy nights tend to get rather repetative in this large trade route. Though there is one soul that loves the repetative weather.
"Ah, I love electrical storms! Times like this really turn a girl on." A naturally seductive voice speaks the mind of a werehawk from the entrance to the tavern. The feathered femme is dripping wet, due to the hard rain outside. The way her clothes or lack there of clings to he feathered body attract a lot of eyes her way. Sailors are beginning to love this town more. All she wears is a bikini top and a dual cloth flap for a bottom. A vicious looking double sided spiral blade can be visible as it is strapped to her side. She roughly shakes her body one good time and ruffles the brown feathers of her wings one good time to shake off the collected water. When the movement was done, a small surge of electricity could barely seen rush down her wings to instantly dry them off. Very different technique.
"Now for a drink." The bird lady speaks to herself, walking towards the barcounter and brushing her fingers through the smaller feathers on her head at the same time. Her talons click on the wooden floor each time she takes a step. The eyes of the sailors and the like followed her from the entrance to the barcounter. Once she reaches the bartender, she smiles seductively towards him.
"Give me a large shot of your strongest."

Anonymous

Sitting also at the bar is a tall, yet somewhat scrawny, man. He wears plain leather armor, and a long red robe. He looks over and stares at the werehawk in awe, though not quite the same awe as all the other men in the bar. He quickly moved over to sit by her. "Good evening, miss. A gfine night, is it no-" He stops midword, his easily flowing, friendly voice cut short as he dashes back to where he had been to fetch an ancient looking tome he had left. "Sorry, sorry." He says upon returning.
"Where was I, yes yes, a fine night, is it not?" He smiles warmly.His blue eyes glint lightly to show the gears of his mind are turning.

Anonymous

Sitting alone at a table in the corner a figure tips his hat up.  “What does his boy think he is doing?”  The figure gets up and walks into the light.  Most people at first mistake him as a small werewolf.  They were close but wrong, he was a werecoyote.  He walks up to the bar right beside the tall man.  “Bartender, get my a whiskey.”  The bartender nodes and slides him a shot glass full of whiskey.  The coyote throws back the drink and slams the glass on the bar, “Dam that’s good.”  The coyote looks past the man at the werehawk,  “Well Howdy their miss, the names Coy Wylie, and who might you be little ladie.”

Anonymous

When the feathered dish walked into the bar, she had recieved eyes from every male in the bar, but only ears from one. Her words reached this specific male instantly and made him look up to watch the bird lady ruffle her feathers. What caught his eyes the most was the electricity that ran through her feathers. All the right curves, all the right moves. Definately his type. He had no choice but to approach. At the time the lady hawk had recieved her drink, she was approached by not one, but two males. Figures. She rolled her yellow eyes at the first one and simply glared at the second.
"You males are all the same. Whenever any female--" The bird lady begins to bicker at the two when she was suddenly interrupted by a yellow scaled hand that passed between herself and the man closest to her to place a distinctively Australian hat on the barcounter. Now closest to her, stands a yellow scaled lizard anthro which is obviously shorter than herself. He wears only a pair of pants and a smile on his face. A metallic boomerang could be seen, strapped to his belt.
"'Tenda, git me tha same as tha Shila 'side me." The lizard's accent was rather think which made him stand out more. He then turns his green eyes to the feathered femme and smiles wider.
"'ow 'bout you and I 'ave a little competition? See who cen pack tha most liquor." With the lizard's words, the lady couldn't help but smile. He was different. He didn't approach her the same way as the other two.

Anonymous

Ayedor watched this exchange sharply, not missing any of it. A bird and a lizard.... the Gods smile upon me this night! He thought, staying silent, but attentive. What a find! What a find!

Anonymous

"Hey lizard boy, who do you think you are."  Coy yells at the lizard as he satndes up in his chair.  "I say her frist so she's mine."  Coy walks over to the lizard getting right into his face.  "So get out of here."

Anonymous

The bird lady got a bit ruffled when the dog spoke up. His words were like poison to her ears. She gritted her beak a bit irratidly. The lizard was flustered. He had no idea what the say to the rude coyote. It took him a moment to intake the word. When the lizard finally decided to say something, a quick a powerful lightning bolt shot passed him from behind and struck dead in the center of Coy's chest. This would surely be enough to send him back a ways. Now behind the yellow scaled Aussie stands an irratated bird lady with electricity flowing through her eyes. Small serges could be seen flow throughout her feathers.
"You insensitive bastard! You have no right to call me yours when I never showed the slightest intrest in your sorry ass! You're the one that needs to get out of here!" The bird lady yells over the lizard's shoulder. The lizard could only smile and point a thumb towards the femme fatal.
"Tha lady's right.Yer mouth's gonna kill ya one of these days, Mate." He sounded much like he was being a smartass, but he was only speaking the truth.

Anonymous

Ducking away to avoid any misaimed wrath, Ayedor keeps a close eye on the proceedings.

This blood, such nice blood.... Will make a fine addition ot my collection... yes, yes, will have to study it closely and run tests and inject it and.... His mind mutterd aimlessly as he watched with wide eyes as the bird, the dog, and the lizard exchanged words.

"Now now," He says, taking a few small steps closer. "Let us not let these problems affect the poor peoples night, eh? Let us go outside with this fight, yes?" He smiles, warm and friendly, while motioning towards the door.[/i]

Anonymous

Coy flew back across the bar as an electrical bolt form the bird hit him.  As many of the people try to get out of the way two unlucky souls didn’t, and got hit by Coy’s flying body.  Knocking to two men out Coy shakes his head and goes for his quick draw crossbow.  “No I’ll safe that,” Coy thinks to himself as he looks down at the man he is now sitting on.  “Hey, I’ll take that whip partner.”  Coy grabs the whip and stands up and cracks the whip in the air.  “Come on,” Coy says as he starts to walk forward.  Coy gets to be were he was standing before and stops.  “He’s right lets take this outside.”  As Coy starts to walk towards the door he thinks to himself, “I can’t believe it, the lizard, that a bounty I was looking for.  This will work out perfectly, I’ll show that bird what I’m made of and I’ll get to collect on a bounty.”  Coy walks out the door and waits for the two others.

Anonymous

The bartender arrived with the bird lady's and the lizard's drinks on time to whittness the coyote fly across the tavern. Just when the barkeep was about to object over the violence, the robed stranger took up the offer to take the rest of the assault outside. That was a relief for the barkeep. Once the dog was outside, the bird lady proceeded to follow. She pretty much ignored her drink. She was a little too peeved at the moment to worry about some drink. The lizard, on the other hand, moved fast to take a quick shot of the drink that was presented. He plopped a few gold coins on the counter and picked up the other drink before moving to the entrance to the building.
"Lovely." The only word to escape the  lizard's mouth once outside. Perhaps it was suggested at the fact that it's raining out. Pretty hard at that. The lizard held his free hand over the drink to prevent rain water from getting into it.
"Ya forgot sumtin', Shila" The lizard announces, offering the drink to the bird. Without a word or even looking at the lizard, the feathered femme snatches the drink and swigs it down with one gulp. She then tosses the glass against the outside wall of the tavern. Her eyes are clearly filled with stress.
"My name is Iris!" She finally snaps at the lizard. A serge of electricity could could be seen run through the feathers of her wings as she turns her eyes back towards the coyote.
"Right then, Iris. I be Buzzsaw. It's-"
"Save it. I lack the patience to care right now." The lizard's introduction were cut short with a quick snap of the pissy bird. Was it supposed to be the lizard in the fight or the bird?

Anonymous

Ayedor Followed outside after everyone else, a michevious gleam in his eye. He fools witha knife, nearly cutting his hands multiple times, wishing he could just prick a finger to unleash his magic. Instead, he mutter some words and his hands begin to glow blue, but he hides them in his robes and stands a few feet from the combatants.

"Now that we are outside and free of distraction, perhaps the fight can begin?" He smiled, then caught himself on his eagerness "I mean, so that I can... erm, be a fair judge for the match, yes?" Not very good at catching himself, but he tried.

Anonymous

Coy looks at the bird lady standing in front of him, “Look sugar, I’m not going to fight you it’s the lizard I want.”  Coy looks over at the man that followed them out, “Who is this guy and why dose he wants us to fight much.”  Coy then eyes the lizard and movies his hand down to his holster and undoes the clip keeping the gun locked in his holster.  “So lets go I want to get this done, pulse you’ll get me some money.”

Anonymous

Something was odd indeed. Buzzsaw could notice how much the mage wanted them to fight. He knew it was wise to stay out of the bout, for the lady's sake. Perhaps he could watch the mage just in case he planned something. Iris quickly threw an arm out at the coyote to send a quick lightning bolt in his path. She wasn't about to let the bastard go easily. Calling her sugar didn't help him any either. And of course, his last sentence caught a bit of the lizard's attention. People weren't very trusting in this part of the world it seems.

Anonymous

((Take you long enough, hehe :P Don't mind me, I'm just going to sit to the side until the bout begins))

Anonymous

“Crap,” Coy says as he ducks under the lighting bolt, while pulling out one of his crossbows and points it at the Iris.  “Look lady my business is not with you but if you keep on this rampage then I will stick your pretty feathers to that there wall.”  Coy glances over to the lizard that kept looking over the other person that walked out of the bar with them.  Coy thinks to himself, “That boy over there is mighty interested in this fight, I wonder why.”

Anonymous

LadyHitchhiker stumbles into the bar.. It has been a long walk and she is dying for a saucer of milk.  Unfortunately at this port she has a feeling the milk will be quite pricey.

She has changed into the form of a common house cat, she sneaks back into the kitchen and investigates the goings-on.  Perhaps someone will drop a scrap of food for her.

She is not interested in the bar brawl she figures will ensue soon.  She is however happy that this diversion may make it so that food will quell the rumbling in her stomach.

The bird lady looks interesting, but Lady does not ever fall for the traps of live bait.  Her palate is far more discriminating.  She prefers her food cooked.

She is kicked by the cook who swears at her in a strange language.  Perhaps she should have taken the form of a dog.  Everyone loves dogs.

"pppppppprrrrrrow?"  She responds, rubbing against the cook's legs.  He pushes her away again with his leg.  

The lady sighs and returns out to the bar, changing into her cat woman form.  Maybe if she looks cute enough someone will give her a scrap of food.  Her whiskers twitch and her eyes are wide, her tail bushy as she recognizes tension amongst the creatures here.

She is careful to avoid the brawl.  No sense in causing dissension amongst the natives.

Carefully she begins to preen herself and waits.