Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Er.

Started by Anonymous, February 08, 2006, 08:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So… hi?

I’m Tariq Kamal, and I found out about this place from LJ—here’s <a href="http://tariq-kamal.livejournal.com/profile" title="Tariq Kamal's LJ profile">my account</a>. So, yeah, anyway, I got wind of this RP and… uh, here I am.

I’d love to dedicate some time to this game, really, and since it’s play-by-post, as opposed to some real-time thing, I don’t necessarily have to be here, like, in some ungodly hour to post. Right? I have no idea.

Anonymous

Yello! 8D

XD No, you don't have to be here at ungodly hours, and you don't have to post everyday ALL THE TIME either ^___^-

Welcome, welcome, welcome! 8D

Rhindeer

YAY! Welcome! XD

Yeah, basically it's just a...post when you have time and feel like it sorta deal! We're very laid back, so really, don't worry! ^__^ Just relax and have fun!

<3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

What are you two talking about? Of course you have to get up at ungodly hours! Now write worm *cracks whip*!

>. >....i know i know im going *sits in corner*

Anonymous

Welcome! Fresh meat... I mean posting, is good during any time of the day!

Anonymous

Oo er! You're all quite friendly to potential victims, er I mean new players, aren't yer?

Well, anyway, I've put up a character join post. It's fairly complete, I should think, unless I'm missing anything. Am I?

What now? Just post somewhere? I hear the best thing to do was post into an existing thread, but since this guy I made is not exactly a townie (or has any intention of staying near anything urban, for now), where should he go?

Anonymous

Hey-yo! I AM THE FANTASTICAL EXTRADONAIRE OF EMOOSTS-AWESOMENESS!!
Okay. I lie.

I'm Emoosts, it's very nice to meet some fresh meat and welcome! Step into the humbled asylum of crazziess. Keep all limbs to yourself, take your medicine when appointed, and don't feed the crazies! =D ENJOY.

Hmm. Well, existing threads are always good or go ask on the Echoes board. *nods*