Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Foreboding Meeting [Gawfy]

Started by joylss, December 16, 2016, 05:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joylss

Professed that he was sitting idly by the table in solitude company, his eyes shall also adopt a watchful manner for the new occupant by the door, detested by the bulk of his size incarcerated and imposed upon by the confined fringes of a nameless tavern. Visits to uncanny places such as this shall but all deem his caliber cast within a questionable light, but the practitioner is undoubtedly heedful when placed within a predicament of work and duty, even if such task may convey his conception to be viewed in a favour entirely ill-savoured.

Eventually does Nasrin stir from his perch on the seat, vigilant for for the dispense of sharp steel and ghastly demeanor, for the man before his sight is much like the sketches of barbarian facet between man and beast he was presented while within Viktor's court. Congruence shall be deemed the Seredipitian king's utmost caliber of unparalleled worth, but such trait may only be permitted were they to inhabit disparate world of thoughts, for peace is not profoundly available to solicitude were they apathetic towards the abolishing of crimes and relinquishment of justice.

The brandishing of the doctor's wrists shall be elevated in a manner most distinguishable and graceful, as would the mannerisms coveted within an entity of high eminence, Nasrin would snake an arm around the magnanimous man's shoulder, feigning the likes of a drunk man and esteemed rustic. ❝ uh..well, fine wine is unsavory without fine company, would you not agree? Tell me, does late night commitments seek your attention, and lest not, would you not consider to adopt my company? ❞

Gawfy

Gawfy walked into bar still a little unhinged from his last battle and took a seat when a man walked up and threw his arm around him. Dont like wine, If you want to get drunk you buy the hard stuff. He then motioned to the Bartender and he shortly returned with a bottle of Bourbon. Pull up a seat if you would like to drink. He said to the seemingly inebriated man 

joylss

"Ah, a joyless swain you are! To have dejected me when I have all but lavishly offered you my drink." his flaunt is without poise, his speech without articulation, unlike the public notion of highly-esteemed noble he is behested to conceive. Albeit, when dealing with inconsummate rogues amid hillside taverns, oft his adversaries is without knowledge of his skill to drink. With a brandishing of dainty hands, he opts for the waitress to bring forth not one 'hard stuff', but two, before making his pompous declare. "Tonight, I will have you kneel before my feet in somberness."

Gawfy

Gawfy let out a condescending laugh Ill take you up on your challenge, But be warned ive been doing this weekly for about Six years now. He said as the Waiter put the bottles on the table. He then grabbed the bottle and started drinking. The First Drops hit his throat and it burned just how he liked it.

joylss

Indulge the slide of flamming liquid down a throat immuned to its castigating form. Often he would pursue drinking within the confines of a public house where they wouldnt be recognized. "Your words may be haughty but mayhaps you have seen nothing yet." a touch of snivel would come winded up from the hollow of his throat, as he retrieves the bottle to grant them both yet another cup.

Gawfy

I know what i see, a pretty boy who has spent his life in a castle. Gawfy said mockingly as he drank the cup given to him. His lungs where burning just the way he liked it and he was no longer tasting the drink more or less just shoving it down his throat,

Tags: