Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heartless Journey

Started by Anonymous, February 08, 2006, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Here it is, Serendipity Kingdom. The capital city before us is known as Arca. There's a possiblity my brother may be here and as well as leads to your brothers' whereabouts." A young lady with a tight black outfit states to her four travelling companions. The red scarf around her waist remains idle as she is currently motionless. Her yellow eyes scan the city from the distance the five of them stand at. The chain wrapped around her arm is connected to the Kasuri Gama in her hand. She holds the rest of the chain in her free hand.
"We have little time to waste." She coldly throws in one last comment before she leaps off the edge of the clifftop and slides down the cliff's wall. Her rather short hair flutters as she drops at a rapid pace. The scarf, from her waist to the end, follows behind the girl with its own wind. The way she slides down the cliff's wall slows down the decent enough to prevent a deadly freefall. How the others get down is beyond her care. She's only using their help to get to her brother.

Anonymous

Fire Claw watches as the ninja girl slides down the cliff.  “Well guys, lets go.”  Fire Claw grabs his elf friend Archer and jumps off the cliff spreading his wings out to glide down the cliff.  The wereraptor Alron stretches his legs, and starts to slide down the hill much like the ninja girl was doing.  Fire Claw caught up to Ka, “Hey so when do I get my brothers orb back I would like to return it to him when we find him.”

Anonymous

While in midslide down the cliffside, the red dragonoid decided to bug the guide of the bunch with the dark elf in his arms. Ka didn't even bother to look at him, but still found it in herself to at least answer his question. The fool deserved that much.
"You spoke your own answer. You won't get it back, but he will. Only such power belongs to the sole individual of which takes resposibility in it. That is my final answer." Ka was straight to the point, even if it was quite harsh. Once she was around twenty yards away from the treeline, the girl leaps off the cliffside and towards the canopy of the forest. While still falling for the trees, she throws out the arm of which has the chain wrapped around it. The kama end of her ninja weapon flies down at the trees at a pace enough to hook into one of the tree branches. She then grabs onto the chain with both arms as she passes through the canopy. With the momentum at which she was moving at, she swings down and then up over the branch that her Kasumi Gama is stuck in and quickly pulls it out. Finally, she drops the forest floor and lands in a crouched position. She remains in that position, at least until the others arrive.

Anonymous

Towards the bottom of the hill Alron starts to lose his balance.  “Oh no,” Alron thinks as he jumps into the trees like Ka did.  Branches start to hit Alron, “How did she make this look easy.”  Alron grabs a passing branch and breaks it off.  “Crap, that can’t be good.”  Alron pulls out his two curved daggers and sticks them into the tree.  Coming to sudden stop.  Alron tries to slow down his breathing when he looks down and see the ground a foot below his feet.  “Hey Chopper Face you want to get down from the tree we need to keep moving.”  Alron looks over to see Archer standing next to Fire Claw and Ka.  “Ok let my get my daggers out then we can go.”  Alron puts this feet on the tree and pulls the daggers out and lands on his ass.  

(Did you like the beast wars reference in there)

Anonymous

Ka didn't bother acknowledging the arrival of the red dragonoid and the dark elf. She seemed to ignore them. Once she was aware of the raptoid, hitting the forest floor, she took off in an instant. The ninja girl is not one to wait around for the others too long. Her determination tuned most other things out. Whether or not they discover she's on the move again is beyond herself and her care. She knows they will seek her for the leverage she holds.

Anonymous

Fire Claw looks over to see the ninja girl disappear into the darkness of the forest.  “Alron pull yourself back together we need to keep moving.”  Fire Claw takes to the air, flying low to the ground.  “You underestimate are speed,” Fire Claw yells as the quickly catches up to the ninja.  “It’s hard for us to help you find your family if you keep leaving us behind like that.  We are in a group you should be a team player, it helps.”  Fire Claw looks back to see Alron catching up fast and Archer behind him.  “Well it looks like we are all here, how far away are we now.”

Anonymous

When the red dragonoid caught up with Ka, she simply looked at him and continued through the trees. She then focuses her attention back ahead of herself before saying something,
"If I want to lose you fools, I would have a long time ago." She stated that with a poison tounge. Without much else word, Ka leaps forward to land on the wall of what appears to be a building. From there, she bounds off towards a tree to hook onto a branch with the kama end of her weapon to swing around the branch. Once completely around, she lets go of the branch to propel herself up onto the building's rooftop. This all happened in a matter os seconds. Once on the roof, she dashed across the rooftop and leaped off the ledge to land on the roof of the next building. She was fast and very agile. How the others keep up with her is on their own ground.

Anonymous

Fire Claw shakes his head and slows down to let the others catch up to him.  When they both reach Fire Claw, he reaches down and picks up Archer and looks over at Alron.  “Can you jump it?”  Alron looks over and nods his head, “Yes.”  Fire Claw pulls up right before the wall.  With only inches form him to the wall, Fire Claw looks back to see Archer closing his eyes.  About the same time Alron comes up and in one jump he lands on top of the wall.  Alron then jumped again to the rooftop and started to follow Ka.  Fire Claw flying high into the air and dives down towards Ka and Alron who was right behind her.

Anonymous

Chaos. Complete and utter chaos. RenDe was everywhere, and he was nowhere. He could hear everything, and yet nothing. The sharpest loudest screams, to the softest lowest whisper of a mouse. He could smell and taste things that did not even exist, from exquisite, to disgusting, to things that there were no words to describe. Yet, in a sense, he couldn't smell at all.

What he saw, now that was the most interesting. There were no lines, no forms, no objects. Everything blurred. Colors swirled larger till they engulfed his entire range of vision, then shrank until they were no more. The colors swirled together, broke apart, and just about did any damn thing they wanted to. RenDe was beginning to get sick of it. Then, finally....

The colors slowed, the sounds, tastes, and smells lessened. Lines, objects, and structures formed once again, and as fast as it had happened, it was over.

RenDe felt his feet on the ground, and the scene around him emerged from the chaos. For some reason, he was standing on a rooftop, facing a group of strange people, in a strange city, and for some reason, RenDe felt that things were not quite right.

One of the group seemed particularly surprised, and not happy about it. Meeting a six foot tall black-furred werewolf on top of a rooftop was probably not the norm around here. A woman, lithe and agile by the look of it, with short hair. RenDe shook his head.

This was too much....Much too much. He should not be here...He stumbled, his legs shaking. Covallok, Gorthen, Lorya, he suddenly remembered all of them. What happened? This wasn't right. RenDe took a shuddering breath, trying to get a hold of himself, and his surroundings. He looked to the woman, and said the only thing he could think of. "Who the hell are you?"

Anonymous

Ka stopped dead in her tracks when she felt the sudden shift in the winds. Something wasn't right. That's about the time she noticed the werewolf appear. Where he came from is beyond her, but she wasn't about to risk anything. She took quick action and threw her right arm toward the stranger. This movement threw her sickle-like weapon at the black werewolf. She still had the chain attatched to the weapon wrapped around her arm. If she were to miss, she could easily swing it around one more time to hit him with the aftermath. This ninja girl wasn't one to ask questions to the unknown right off the bat. Questions come after physical determination.

Anonymous

Instead of answering him, the crazy girl threw some sort of crazy knife weapon at him! This immediately ticked off RenDe. Being transported from one place to the next had been a very unpleasant experience, and now he was being attacked by a complete stranger! Snarling, RenDe dove to the side, and quickly rolled to his feet. He took a few quick running steps and leaped to the roof of a nearby building.

He grabbed the hilt of the longsword at his side, but then let it go. Though he was angry, he did not wish to fight at the moment. He only wanted to know where the hell he had been taken to, and besides, perhaps the attack from the woman was out of surprise and confusion from seeing a werewolf come out of nowhere. Perhaps the woman wasn't entirely crazy. Besides, the instant teleportation had obviously messed with his mind and body, and he wasn't quite sure if he would be able to last long in a fight.  He turned back to the woman, with his hands out, palms turned outward, in a nonthreatening gesture. "Woah woah woah!" He yelled across to the woman. "Calm  down! I do not wish to fight you!" Unless you continue to attack of course, the werewolf thought to himself. "I know you're confused as to why I'm here....Well hell, so am I." RenDe yelled, and waited, ready to fight if need be.

Anonymous

Archer raises his bow ready to shot the werewolf that appeared in front of them.  “NO,” Fire Claw yells forcing Archer’s arm down.  “Ka, stop it this wolf doesn’t want to fight with us he looks as confused as us.”  Fire Claw walks carefully over to the wolf extending a hand of friendship.  “Hello I’m Fire Claw, the dark elf is named Archer, the wereraptor is called Alron, and the crazy ninja girl’s name is Ka.  Who are you?”  

(sorry I didn’t get to this early some old lady hit my car and I’ve been taking care of that)

Anonymous

Surprised? Perhaps. Confused? Maybe. Hungery for blood? Definately. It's not Ka's fault she's a bit edgy. She's just neglected killing the lowly for some time. She needs to spill blood before the night goes out in order to stay a bit calm. It's been nearly a week since her last kill. When the werewolf submitted and the dragonoid intervened, the girl instantly tugged on her chain and brought the sickle-like weapon back to herself. Once she caught deadly blade with her left hand, she nearly snarled upon hearing the dragonoid give away her name freely. With this course of action, she stuck the blade to the dragonoid's back.
"I am not very fond of you fools giving away my name to complete strangers. I have a mouth that I can use to introduce myself. I need no help from you lowlifes." Ka's words were rather dark and poisonous. She didn't sound too happy. Perhaps it would be wise for Fire Claw to listen to her. She then pulls the blade away from the dragonoid's back and walked to the edge of the building to look at the streets below. With the night sky and the lack of activity, the city nearly looks abandoned.

Anonymous

RenDe took FireClaw's hand cautiously, and narrowed his eyes as Ka stuck the knife in Claw's back. Obviously, this group didn't have what you might call harmony. Probably not a group that would group together unless they had to. "My name....is RenDe." said RenDe hesitantly. His memory was coming back, but there were still pieces missing, and RenDe felt those pieces would remain missing, until he found one of his former companions, who could perhaps fill them. Such as... Rhapsody...What had ever happened to her? Had she even been there at the end? Gorthen would know. Gorthen had been at the end. Perhaps he was around somewhere. "I was fighting a priest...." RenDe realized how bad that sounded. "An evil priest," he added hurredly. "There was a huge battle going on, magic everywhere, and then...." RenDe shrugged. "I'm suddenly on top of some frikken rooftop in some city I've never been to. Could one of you please tell me where the hell we are?" RenDe eyed Ka suspiciously. That one was definetly not one who you turned your back on. "And what are you guys doing anyways, jumping around on rooftops?"

Anonymous

“To tell you the truth I don’t know why we are jumping around on rooftops, it’s just how we came in.”  Fire Claw turns to Archer who walks over, “Archer we have to keep an eye on her.”  Fire Claw leans in closer, “If she dose something like that again, or anything that seems weird I want you to keep an arrow on her.”  Archer leans away from Fire Claw, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea she’s good, and she also has the earth orb.”  Fire Claw smiles, “I know and give it time we will get it back.”  Fire Claw turns back to the wolf, “Again I’m sorry about this whole thing if there is anything we can do to help you let us know please.”

Anonymous

RenDe shook his head. "I doubt you can help...Unless....Do you know of a place called Oblivianatus? No? How about a Werealligator named Gorthen? Do you know of him?..No?" RenDe shook his head, and sighed. This would not be easy. "It seems I am at a complete loss." RenDe raised his hands, and then let them drop. He felt helpless, a feeling he didn't like at all. He raised his head and looked at FireClaw. "And you? What are you doiung, and where are you heading, if you don't mind my asking."

Anonymous

Ka suddenly found herself walking between the two beasts who are conversing amongst each other. She had a weary eye on the werewolf as she passed by before turning her head towards the center of the city.
"Don't think I didn't hear you fools. I trust you abaout as far as you trust me. I have a low tolerance to companionship. I normally would prefer to work alone, but I currently have no choice." Once she was done with the first bit of her explaination, Ka turned to her travelling 'companions' and continued with her observations,
"I cannot feel my brother's presence in this sector of the city. It's best if we travel to the center to cover more ground. I am also seeking a presence that ties in with the orb I hold. That way, I can find your brother as easily as mine. We should make haste. Nightfall will not last long and when activity within the city picks up, seeking any familiarity will be that much harder." After her last words, the femme fatale walks to the end of the building and quickly leaps to the next. Looks like the conversation will have to be postponed for now.

Anonymous

Archer walks up beside Fire Claw, “I think we should go, she seems like she will be able to find Oden.”  Fire Claw nodes, “Your right we should go but remember what I told you.  Alron you coming.”  Fire Claw turns too where Alron is standing who is now looking out at the forest, “What, Oh yah I’m ready.”  Alron turns around and starts to walk towards Fire Claw and Archer. “Good, lets get going.”  Fire Claw say as he grabs Archer and puts him on his back.  “Hey bear you coming,” then Alron follows and jumps down to the street below.  As the group leaves the area, a dark ball appears from nowhere.  Out step Tornatron, and a female Humanoid dragon wearing a black hooded robe.  “Visas, my girl are you ready to do your task for my.”  Visas turns to Tornatron, “Yes master, I will get the orbs for you, and if the ninja girl or the others in Fire Claws group get in the way I will take care of them.”

Anonymous

RenDe watched the group quickly follow the ninja girl, thinking deeply. "Ahh, what the hell." He muttered, and followed them, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. He needed to find someone who knew the ways and geography of this world. Perhaps find a place where merchants and travelers readily arrive, and see if he couldn't scrounge up some information on anyone he knew. Traveling with this interesting group would at least give him something to do for now. He only hoped the ninja girl did not start anything dangerous. He did not want to have to kill someone from another dimension he had only just met.

Anonymous

As the ninjaesque girl continued further into the city to get closer to the center, her senses caught onto something. She could feel a familiar dark presence surface behind their path. She ignored it for now, but kept the thought of any possible attack in mind. She's probably the only one in this group that can sense any potential danger or threat. Not yet close to the center of the city, but still somewhat near their destination, the girl stops in the center of a building. This action gives everyone else enough time to catch up and notice that something could potentially be up.
"Stay on your guard. The winds are a little too eerie to trust tonight." Her words were quick and to the point. If anything, she was at least prepared for the worst. Always was, always will be.