Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heartless Journey

Started by Anonymous, February 08, 2006, 11:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fire Claw lands next to Ka as she says her warring, “Tornatron was out there wasn’t he, and I had a feel he was.”  As Alron arrives after Fire Claw said that, “What’s going on?”  As Fire Claw tells him what Ka said, may roof tops behind them the dark female dragon waits for the time to strike.  “Tornatron they have stopped I think the female ninja can feel my presence her body has changed.”  In her mind a dark voice starts to talk, “The ninja is not a threat, nor is the elf and raptor, it’s my brother that we are after, and if the others get in your way kill them.  Another thing when you kill the female ninja she has something on her of great importance it is an orb I want it.”  Yes, master I understand,” Visas answers back to what seems like nothing.

Anonymous

RenDe continued to follow the group keeping one rooftop behind them just to give the impression he wasn't trying to intrude. The ninja girl suddenly stopped, muscles tensing, and RenDe did the same, taking a quick glance around. He was one rooftop behind the group, and saw nothing. He heard the Ninja girl warn the others, then the half dragon speak, but RenDe didn't understand what they were talking about. Obviously, it was about why the group had formed in the first place, and RenDe felt like an outsider. Perhaps he should just leave, and see how many other people he could get to try to kill him just by catching their attention. He shrugged and shook his head, lowering himself into a crouch. He didn't feel right in this place. The strange places, people.......Suddenly, he realized the city of Oblivianatus had been a home to him. Him, a nomad, a wanderer, was homesick.....Strange. He stood back up, stretching his legs, waiting for the group to move again.