Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Xia Rebellion(OPEN, NOT OFFICAL)

Started by Vais, December 19, 2016, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vais

This will act as the unofficial plot thread for the "Xia Rebellion" which will follow the Yellow Turban Rebellion and the Romance of the Three Kingdoms as a basis but will be doing it's own thing. This thread is here to bring idea's to the board and once we agree to it, there will be an official plot page to join and signup, of course you may do it now if you wish.

Non Canon!
Type: Grand Plot with large battles and a tactical map but will have no real stats
Summary: From the shadows of this world, a psychologically damaged madman named Zeng Xia had acquired the power of god and arose a kingdom of his own from the work of the dead while the living were soon enslaved and bred like mice to fight as fanatical beasts as he now stands a threat to humanity and to all sentient races on this mortal plane. If it wasn't bad enough, this mad man had somehow made a blood pact with the deamon lords of oblivion which shortly afterward the foundation of his kingdom arose gates to oblivion itself where countless deamons flood out ready to spill mortal blood. Upon seeing this, Three countries have put aside there differences and have created an alliance to counter this threat. This grand battle, this war would later be called the War of End and as the Black Death Rebellion.
Year: No idea, I don't know the year system lol

map:

This is what the actual map will look like, excuse the actual map, it was an old example I had for another RP awhile back. This is the map well use to show character's movement on the battlefield with characters on foot moving 1 tile while characters on horses or are basically horses move 2 tiles.

Level System: I also wish to put in a level system for characters, It doesn't do anything but show how powerful a character is. It's personal preference what you want your character's lvl to be but obviously warriors and knights will far higher leveled than a traveler or artist.

LVL 1- Peasent
LVL 10- Town Guard
LVL 25- Professional Soldier
LVL 50- Knights
LVL 75- Highly powerful knights, Paladins, Deamon Princes
LVL 100- Demi Gods, Greater Deamons

Three Country Alliance List
-The Kingdom of Chu ruled by Empress Sun located in Tsou Chiou
Army will be led by the Imperial Dragon Commander, Vaisravana- LVL 75

-Bùyī Coalition
Army will be led by Janne
Officers-
*Gawfy
*Alder

- Kingdom of Pars ruled by King Arisalan of Pars
army will be led by Calvary Captain Nas - LVL 75
-7,500 Horsemen
-2,500 foot soldiers

The Dark Kingdom(YES you can join the bad guys if you want!) ruled by Zeng Xia
Army will be led by Zeng Xia(NPC played by me unless someone wants to play a truely evil character)
Officers-(These will be NPC's unless people want to play as them)
*Turuxihr- LVL 90 - Chaos Dragon/Deamon Dragon - also acts as Zeng Xia's Mount when he takes to the field
*Khorne- Greater Deamon-LVL 100-A Frontline Commander that will be in the thickest of fighting
*Kaxuhn- Deamon Knight- LVL 50-
*Currihn- Deamon Knight- LVL 50-
*Kharn- Deamon Knight Champion- LVL 75- If he is not defeated, he will transform into a Deamon Prince

Since this is non canon people if they get here fast enough can make there own faction and lead them in the battle. They will have full control of the army and it's deployment on the map unless they wish to give some control to there player officers.

As for a last note, Do people want to have a gigantic final boss battle when we defeat the wild man?

Gawfy

I Would Like to throw in my hat
Faction- Bùyī (BEE-WHY is the pronunciation on that) coalition Led by Janne LVL 80
Gawfy Level 83
Alder Level ? ? ?
Army consists of  peasants, town guards and Other people that Janne has helped since their City/village/town fell to the demons.
Gawfy's Guardsmen are the vanguard. Peasants turned solders with about a year of training.
25000 Trained Level 30-50 
And a peasant Force of 20000 Level averaging out at 14

joylss

Monarch: King Arisalan of Pars (will not be present at the battle, sends Nas instead)

Commander: Nasrin, LV 75, acting proxy of King Arsalan and Calvary Captain

Army: One of the 7 Parsian Calvary units.

Calvary size: 7.5 thousand man on horse and 2.5 on foot

Melifor

If it's possible. May Méiyou Xīwàng participate? As a neutral on the border line of the battlefield with the following.

Mysterious Unit:
Commander: Méiyou Xīwàng (Although no one knows her name.)
Level: ? ? ?

Unit Info:
Homunculus: Pale black armored soldiers equipped with a variety of weapons and armor, some with their own mounts. Have a extremely high combat level for such a small force. They only make grunts when attacking and seem to lack speech. Only able to follow orders of their commander.
Size: 9001
Level of Skill: 75
Special Ability: Reanimate - Unless they are literally incinerated or killed by spiritual Yang energy. They will revive. Causing the unit to self heal over time. Restores troop numbers by a quarter of those killed per round of turns.

Vais

oh yeah sure, I'dd add you to the list as a neutral combatant. Since your neutral, you can be anywhere but the main city itself

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

I hope you don't mind me joining in, but I want to bring in a little kingdom of my own. Ill call it the Wei Dynasty, if you don't mind having me.

Vais

Yeah I guess we can handle another faction, i'll just to make more enemy units now lol Just post who's leading, how many officers/characters you have and the size of your force. If your confused, you can look at the offical thread which houses all the final rules, unit's are proabably going to be added since more people keep joining.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=22780.msg336978#msg336978

Out of Curiosity, Is Wei based off Han Wei from ROTK?

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

How much dice rolling is in this? If this is the thing where we're comparing numbers I might just be out. Can we use special tactics in this way or are we stuck with generic attacks.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

And yes they are, but very bare bones and frankly not very alike with the exceptions of some of the main guys. I am also adding my own things on top of it.

Vais

There is no dice rolling unless you want to use rice. The stats and numbers are there to give you an idea how big the battle will be and how powerful characters are. It's upto you if want to just steam roll the enemy or want to play it realistically, you can. I will be using dice for basic things but that's just me. Make sure to send your faction information soon we have started the war room thread in preparation for the battle. Since your a leader of an alliance faction, you are required to be there.

Tacocat86

If it is still possible to join, I would like to submit an evil character.

Iolo: Level 87

I was thinking he could be part of the Dark Kingdom at whatever position would be best for someone of his level.  (He might receive a power boost at some point)

Vais

your fine my little humorous robot. Noone can make a faction anymore but people can still join sides