Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sooooo.....

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2006, 03:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hi.

I'ma movin' in next daw an' I figgered I'd intry-doos meself, like....

Well, I'm an aspiring writer, an obsessive reader of fantasy (mostly WoTC lately), and fairly cracked.

I'll probably lurk a bit more as I figure out where to begin, what characters I want to play, or what archetypes to base them on...

Cheers!

EDIT: Ok, memo to self, be more careful while typing at work. Characters, not customers.

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE! Have fun, and don't let the cannibals bite.

Anonymous

*hands over a suit of armor* Keep it safe and wear it at all times, they don't like it. 8D

Welcome to SotE! have fun! keep away from the cannibals like Zen said and hmm....

O_o don't bite people.

Anonymous

Welcome!

Good advice there....*ponders how to silence them...discretely...*

Now where did I put my can opener...

Anonymous

What are you talking about? There are no cannibals. At least, there's only a few... I mean, they're definitely in the minority.

Anyways, hello!

Anonymous

*dons the suit of armor* Thanks for the warning!

Aye, those canny bulls, always after me lucky charrrrrrms.

Anonymous

Are your lucky charms magically delicious?

>>' My friend has pants that says that *cough*

ANYWAY. WELCOME TO THE CRAZED WORLD OF SOTE.

*yawns* I'd give you a better welcoming except I'm wicked tired.

Anonymous

Wicked tired? Does that mean you're noble refreshed?

Anonymous

Eh? I mean evil tired. Technically, I shoulda said "wickedly tired" but YOU KNOW WHAT? Being tired is kicking my ass. Thus, that's my excuse for lack of.. err, grammar. Whatever. xD I can't think straight. Never could.

^_^

Anonymous

*Walks in wearing her straightjack......*
Hello Im alex, angel, fallen, or whatever you feel like calling me.........................Im the only sane one here.

Oh and Emoosts if you thought straight you wouldn't fit in so well here................did you take your medicane cause that can make you sleepy>_<