Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Humanity is Blind to True Power [HK][M]

Started by Marakai Trin, December 22, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marakai Trin

Kranath blinked.

There. Are you happy now? I was just wondering...your eyes. You're human, but red isn't typically a color for the mortal races. How did that come about?

When the water was to his hips, he removed his pants, and stretched out to catch his shirt, it having started to float away.

You're sure you have no draconic heritage?

Medievarad

She couldn't help but chuckle softly at his reply. My eyes are what pulls your attention? She glanced towards him with a playful smirk. I recall my parents stating they were green. Until Tiamat spoke to me.

She made her way back to the shore to finish up her robes, stepping out of the creek to lay her robes on a rock in the sun, before turning around and stepping back into the water, leaning back to raise her leg above the water and start washing it. And now, they lie dead.

Marakai Trin

Kranath's lips twitched up into a smirk. His story was similar...but on a far grander scale.

So, that's what happens to humans influenced by Tiamat.

He sat down in the water, scrubbing the blood off his face. And out of his hair, combing fingers through it to remove the congealed, sticky mass. In time, it was passable, but he'd need a comb later.

My story is similar, though...my eyes turn black. But...I slaughtered my parents. My sister. My whole clan. Thousands. It was....amazing, the power I got when Tiamat finally broke me.

The smile on his face was bloodthirsty, his eyes faraway. In his mind, he could hear the screams. He could smell the blood.

"Mmm..." he voiced aloud.

Not even realizing what he was doing, he laid backward in the water, his eyes slowly swirling with black.

When he next spoke, his voice dripped with the void.

"Her power is...intoxicating."

Medievarad

I haven't met others. That is what happened to me, she retorted, glancing around at the trees and shrubberies while Kranath was fondly reminiscing the slaughter from the past. A past so long ago her great, great, great, add several more 'great' grandfather wasn't even born. How different were things back then, she had to wonder.

Hearing an outward, surprisingly soft hum, Salem glanced at Kranath. Her lips curled in the same playful grin she more than often had.

I know, the sweet words in his mind were accompanied by at soft, warm breath that would tickle his ear. It seemed she moved closer without making even the water ripple, the veil of darkness slowly dissipating around her. And how long has it been since you died?

Marakai Trin

Those soulless eyes flicked in her direction, but without any whites to them, it'd be impossible to notice.

Almost ten thousand years. Before the kingdoms. Before the Fell. Before anything's in your recorded history.

He stood up, standing over her, soulless black eyes staring into her red ones. He was apparently heedless of his own nudity.

It was simple back then. I was so much stronger then...death has taken its toll on my power. The only one who could match my power was my fool brother, the 'Good Prince.' Impetuous little whelp...

In anger, the darkness of his eyes dispelled, replaced with a hellish glow that was bright enough to illuminate his face, even in the sunlight. His teeth bared slightly, teeth lengthening and sharpening into daggers. A patch of scales erupted from his chest, spreading like wildfire across his pale skin.

"It'll be him that dies this time...him and everything that stands with him." His voice had an odd sort of duality to it, nearly demonic now.

He was positively radiating with power, unbidden from thoughts and memories, those of blood and hate.

Those eyes stared still down into hers, illuminating her face as well. Even amongst the rage, he could see her there, small and fragile looking, like a finely crafted porcelain doll. Beautiful, but looking so easily crushed.

"Be glad that Tiamat chose you, Salem...you get to stand with me in the darkness. And we will cover the world in it."

Medievarad

I consider myself blessed, she retorted easily as she stood up straight again. Still wearing her trademark smirk as she closed what little distance remained between herself and Kranath. And darkness shall overtake all, by now, the words in his head, the voice in his mind was more silent, peppered with a soft purr.

Salem rested her hands against his chest, leaning in to feather soft kisses over his throat and neck. Calm down, she advised with a soft chuckle. Below the surface, she pressed her hips closer against his.

Another soft chuckle left her. After what seems like an eternity, the only thing you can do with a woman in state of undress is stare, she sucked in a soft breath as one of the hands slowly traveled downars in the lines and cracks of his muscles.

You're horribly pent up, aren't you?

Marakai Trin

Red eyes like hellfire stared onward, over the creek towards land, a gaze that would signal rampant death to masses. The power running unfettered through his body was palpable, and with each touch upon his flesh, Salem would feel it, and everywhere her touch lifted a spreading patch of scales would emerge.

Against his burning flesh, her touches felt as ice, slowly bringing him back to the surface. Her telepathic voice cut through the rage like a knife.

It's been thousands of years, Salem. You know not what it is like, dead but still looking down upon the world. Thinking but not feeling, having no mortal flesh to sense with. Pent up is an understatement.

As his flesh cooled, scales began to disappear again, sinking back into his flesh to reveal pale skin once more. One hand would raise to her hip, settling there for a moment before fingertips would trace a path up her side, brushing momentarily against the side of a breast, and come to lie on her neck.

You're playing with fire, Salem. And fire is merciless.

Medievarad

I do not, she agreed with a soft chuckle. But now, you can make them pay.

A soft huffing in his neck as she nuzzled into it. I know it is, Kranath, that doesn't mean it doesn't enjoy being toyed with,

she smirked softly, pressing a surprisingly tender kiss on his cheek. I'm the only company you'll have in a long time.

Her free hand traveled smoothed slowly down his back, a soft gasp coming from her.

Marakai Trin

You're the only company I've had in millennia, Salem, that hasn't either been killed by my hand or tried to kill me first. What is it you can do for me?

That hand lain on her neck pushed her away slightly, and he leaned backward as well. Burning eyes looked down at her.

You are fragile and human. I am neither. You tempt fate by trying.

That hand then slid over her collarbone, one finger extended to trace a line up her throat and to her chin. He lifted her chin up, staring downward.

...though I welcome your attempt.

Medievarad

Not a word was said, telepathically so, by Salem as she just listened to Kranath.

She glanced up at him, still smirking softly, almost coyly by now. I am not as fragile as you might think, my dear Kranath,

Salem's crimson eyes met him and she pressed her hips against his. Do you now? She inquired with a soft chuckle.

Marakai Trin

Kranath's hand traced it's way back down her side, the pressure applied this time leaving a line of reddened skin. Down the front of one shoulder, playing for a moment atop a breast, and then settling on her hip, a hard caress the whole way down.

His other hand lifted to place itself on her other hip, and he pulled her tighter against him still, allowing her to feel the hot length of flesh pushing against her thigh.

You tell me, Salem, he said, and verbally he let out a hiss at the contact.

And you'd better hope you're as sturdy as you say. Or I'll break you.

His gaze burned continuously, a red hot glare now that he had become aroused. The light emitting from his eyes made hers seem as if they, too, were glowing.

Medievarad

He managed to elicit a soft, shuddering breath from her due to the rather rough caress. And soon after, a soft giggle followed.

As she felt his member against her leg, Salem softly bit her lip. I can tell you're throbbing with anticipation, a hitched breath followed before her lips turned to a ghost of a smirk, cheeks reddening rapidly due to the heat that started to spread throughout her. Ah, ah, ahh. You're not allowed to, she whispered in his mind. Tiamat may get upset if you do so

Her hand grasped at his shoulder, nails digging into his softer, human tissue. Her other hand rested on his buttock, squeezing it softly.

Marakai Trin

Kranath hissed slightly as her nails bit into his flesh, and crimson light shown brighter. I never said it'd be on purpose...more like mishandling a porcelain doll.

His hand mirrored hers, slipping from her hip to follow around to her rear, fingertips trailing lightly underwater. His other hand made itself bold as well, coming up to grab a breast, squeezing slightly while the pad of his thumb rubbed over a nipple.

I'm showing great restraint already...I cannot be held responsible for an...accident.

Medievarad

She tilted her head slightly to press soft kisses on his throat, softly nursing at it. I'd be careful, her physical form let out another soft, shaky breath on cue with Kranath's rough ministrations.  I believe Tiamat would be... Disappointed if something were to happen to me.

She tilted her hips slightly, the hand around his shoulder slowly ran down the lines of muscle on his arm, before sinking below the waterline. She got a hold of his length and pressed the tip against her  slith. A shivering, content breath followed.

I trust you'll restrain yourself enough.

Marakai Trin

His fingers gave a rough pinch and pull to her nipple, then dropped below to move between her hand and her womanhood. He found the nub there, and two fingers ran over it with little force.

Of course...it'd be a shame if my new toy broke so easily...on the first day no less.

Outside of their heads, he chuckled. He gave her rear one last squeeze and moved that hand to her chin, forcing her head up and diving in for a rough kiss.

You'd better not break...you'll be no fun to me dead.

Medievarad

It was then she gripped his shaft rather harshly, it might even inflict some pain. I'm no toy, Kranath, her voice sweeped through his mind. Don't be mistaken, she added with a soft breath, leaning up to answer the kiss with an equal amount of fire, moaning softly into his mouth.

And that's from the man who couldn't do anything to seduce a woman but stare. She teased, loosening her harsh grip around his length. She angled herself properly and pushed her hips down on his, gasping softly as she took him in.

Marakai Trin

The dragon groaned, his hands coming to grip her hips quite firmly, shoving her downward to allow his full length to push inside.

Oh, but you are...and I think you'll find I take very good care of my toys.

He pulled his head away, only to dive to her neck, mouth open and teeth pressing into her skin. Again, restraint, as he could easily tear her throat out with a Dragons strength. He was being ridiculously gentle.

His hand, having lost the ability to continue where it was, found itself again at her breast, kneading and squeezing. His other hand squeezed one buttock, before moving to the middle of her rear. One handed, with a strength beyond a mortal man his size, he lifted her up out of the water.

Now shut up, Salem. I can't concentrate on you if you're in my head.

Medievarad

A soft, mewling whimper left her as Kranath forced her down entirely. A gentle panting started and she rocked her hips back and forth slightly. She wanted to slap or bite him, but there were other things she had to focus on. The heat of her arousal kept spreading throughout her body. Pooling in her lower abdomen and causing her blush to thicken.

Teeth grazed her neck and throat, causing her to tilt her head to present more room for Kranath's ministrations. As Salem was pulled up, she wrapped and locked her legs around his waist, one arm going around his neck. The other rested ontop of his head, streaking through his hair in a surprisngly tender manner.

Salem tilted her head forwards again, her hot breath tickling his ear once again, letting out soft and ragged moans at the same time.

I'm always in your head, my dear Kranath

Marakai Trin

When her legs locked around his waist, Kranath brought both hands to her waist with a firm grip. Now better positioned, he was physically able to lift her up and away from him, only to push her back down, thrusting upward as he did so, hard and repeatedly.

He pulled his face from her neck, feeling her fingertips dragging through his hair. With ragged breaths, he looked her in the eye, no longer truly coherent enough to initiate telepathic speech.

Medievarad

Salem slowly scratched across his scalp, moans ripped from her as he felt Kranath's repeated thrusting inside of her, mercilessly so. The arm around his neck slowly alternated to his shoulder, gripping it harshly, nails softly digging in.

She glanced down at him, panting softly, yet her eyes still glinted with the same intelligence and playfulness. It was as if she had everything meticulously planned and under control.

She leaned down to press a soft kiss on his lips, before softly biting his lower lip, still letting out ragged moans.

Tags: