Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A cure for your ailment [Nova_Eclipse!] [M]

Started by Medievarad, December 26, 2016, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Bah," Scarlet replied as she downed her second drink. "Stay," she gestured towards the seat. "Someone needs to carry me upstairs," she answered with a soft grin. "Because I know I'll have difficulties doin' so," she said, her state of inebriation only growing worse as she made a gesture for another drink.

Nova_Eclipse

Upon hearing Scarlet call out after him, Richter suppressed an annoyed sigh and made his way back down the stairs for the second or third time that day.

"I do hope that you becoming intoxicated does not become a common occurrence while we're travelling together," the knight told the Usagi in as flat a tone as possible, taking a seat next to the bunny-eared woman and simply waiting for the inevitable to happen.

Medievarad

"Nah," she blared resting her head forward on the table. "Jus' this once," she murmured with a soft, content sigh. Her ears twitched slightly, before drooping against the table. She closed her eyes and started to snore softly.

Nova_Eclipse

The knight sighed and scooped Scarlet up into his arms, then carefully walked upstairs and made his way to the overnight rooms.  Then he froze halfway though the hallway when he realized that he had no idea what room Scarlet (and by extension, himself) were staying in.

He almost resigned himself to giving up and letting Scarlet just use him as a pillow when he realized that she likely had the key to her/their room on her person.

The problem with that was going to be finding the key...and he wasn't about to search her body while she was intoxicated at any point.

Medievarad

Scarlet seemed more than content to be scooped up in someone's arm, muttering some drunken nonsense under her breath.

She snuggled closer to his chest, taking a deep breath and turning slightly in his arms. "I don't like the armour," she breathed softly, before glancing up. "Key in pouch.. Third room to the right."

Nova_Eclipse

A silent sigh of immense relief left Richter's lips as he fished the key out of her pouch and, after shifting Scarlet's position so that he was holding her with one arm, unlocked the door and headed inside.

He gently placed her on the bed and went back to close and lock the door behind them, then pulled up a chair next to the bed and sat in it, "Well, I'll be right here, if you want or need anything, Miss Scarlet."

Medievarad

The so called Usagi let out a drunken giggle as he went for the pouch on her belt. "Watch out.. The tail is very [/i]sensitive[/i]-," she croaked, before succumbing to her alcohol induced slumber again.

It was when she was placed on the bed, a soft sigh escaped her. "Help me geddese robes off," she murmured as she tugged at her sleeves.

Nova_Eclipse

"...I am not comfortable doing this whatsoever, just to let you know," the knight told the Usagi, carefully helping her take her robes off while averting his gaze just enough that he could see what he was doing...without the risk of seeing anything he shouldn't.

Medievarad

"You're fiiine~" she stammered with another soft giggle. Scarlet didn't really just sit in his arms and let him go ahead, she seemed to have a particularly hard time with her cloak, fiddling with the buttons before pulling the enchanted cloth off.

Nova_Eclipse

Once they were finished taking Scarlet's robes off, Richter immediately backed away from the woman and sat back down in his chair, "Alright, is that all you need, Miss Scarlet?  If so, then I'm going to sleep now.  Oh, and have pleasant dreams, I suppose."

Medievarad

"You too," she sighed softy, snuggling into the blanket. After a brief moment of silence, the inebriated Usagi frowned softly and looked up to him.

"Are you going to sleep in that armour?"

Nova_Eclipse

"Yes, actually.  Ever since I was almost murdered in my sleep by a group of bandits posing as the staff of an inn, I've chosen to sleep in my armor for the added protection.  Plus, with the helmet on - as well as the fact that I never snore or make any sounds that would indicate sleep beyond normal breathing - no one would be able to tell if I was awake or not, which adds both an intimidation factor and discourages anyone from any...'untoward' actions," Richter answered the woman, a mixture of deadpan and amusement in his tone.

The knight paused, then shrugged, "Besides, it's actually surprisingly comfortable.  I got used to it after the first three days."

Medievarad

The Usagi, still being quite inebriated, reached down for her robes, leaning on the side of the bed. This gave Richter quite the view from her bare back and rather loose undergarments, her lower back, right above the small line that started between her buttocks was adorned with a fluffy tail.

Scarlet, however, fished out a throwing knife and a paper charm from the belt. She pressed her index and middle finger against the charm and sent a short surge of magic through, before throwing it up in the air.

The throwing knife whizzed through the paper charm and slammed into the wooden door, the hilt shivering softly. "There. Any intruders will be shocked and paralyzed," she murmured as she snuggled back into the pillows.

Nova_Eclipse

Richter nodded just before the Usagi buried her face in the pillows, but didn't move from his spot nor made any attempt to remove his armor.

Instead, he carefully and quietly turned the chair around to face the door, then crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes.

Before he fell asleep, his last thought was of the horrid morning that Scarlet was going to have when she woke up.

He pitied the poor girl.

Medievarad

With a soft groan, Scarlet stirred and sat up with a soft yawn, before stretching slowly, rising up with the blanket. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and glanced around the room, before a blush coloured her cheeks as she laid eyes on Richter, a soft squeal of surprise ensuing

She pulled the blanket closer and forced her eyes shut. "Turn around!" She demanded, quite flustered.

Nova_Eclipse

Richter was already turning the chair around so that his back was to the Usagi by the time she had let out that surprisingly cute squeal.

"Do what you need to do.  My eyes are closed, regardless, so there's no need to worry about me seeing anything," the knight told the girl with a flat tone.

Medievarad

"Good!" She exclaimed with a soft sputter, shaking her head as she pulled her robes underneath the sheets and hastily started to get clad.

Nova_Eclipse

Richter kept his back to Scarlet and his eyes firmly shut as he waited semi-patiently for the Usagi to finish getting dressed.

Medievarad

After a short while, a petulant huff came from her. "Done," she murmured as she sat up. "You didn't take my book, staff or hat to this room, did you?" She inquired with a soft frown. Last thing she remembered was that she had left it downstairs in her booth.

The book and stave weren't an issue, the hat was.

Nova_Eclipse

The knight simply pointed to one of the chairs at the other end of the room, which had her hat hanging off of the top of the backrest.

"I figured that it had some sentimental value, due to how well-worn it looks, so I snagged it while I was carrying you and heading towards the stairs.  As for the staff and tome, they're likely still at your booth from last night, if they haven't already been taken," Richter explained as he stood up from the chair and rolled each of his shoulders individually, a series of satisfying pops coming from his joints.

Tags: