Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pluizig Crisis Event Plotting

Started by Sheshia, January 25, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

The Pluizig are a species that are in the process of being created and I decided to make an event so people can put their minds together on here and make their own Pluizig (that will need to be approved by me but I am not picky so I will usually approve very quickly lol) also to flesh them out a bit more ^^

PLUIZIG INFO- http://sheshia.deviantart.com/art/Whats-is-a-Pluizig-657830147
This event happens when Varduk is around 25 years of age making Liliak around 7 years old (fully grown and fledged Pluizig)

Starting Loaction: Serendipity River Lands (Rebels)
                              Draconi Forest (one of the colonies code named Hujial)
The Story-
     Pluizig have been in hiding for a extremely long time in hidden colonies through out the wilderness of the world. Then they eventually struck a pact with the nearby elves, and humans that once every 5 or so year 20 of their kind which were to be chosen to care for the young Pluizig that chooses them yet keeping all but a few oblivious to the Pluizig Colonies and the rider's town locations. Now word has gotten out about the Pluizig Order along with a few eggs and young-lings going missing. So much so that the higher ups wonder if there have a traitor or a spy among them. They have started to keep an eye on the recent generations (the newest one and Varduks and Lili's generation) and a few suspicious riders.
  While all this is going on Varduk is away with Liliak having acquired a few of Liliak's young and they both are fairing them around with a few of the other rebel riders who all plan on making the Pluizig a known species and hopefully making them a small empire. While some of the rebels work from the inside and send them information through doves, hawks or magic.
So here is where the story really begins. Who knows maybe the rebel rider would over throw their predecessors and actually secede in making their goals a reality and having a place to not have to worry about the rules and strict codes and at the same time making their own laws and at the same time having to run from the assassin and trackers hunting them down to end their little uprising.

Pluizig Colony Structure-  Much like a kingdom's structure but does not go by linage but my fighting to gain rank.

Characters-

Protagonist (The Non-Rebels):

Antagonist (Rebels):
        Varduk and Liliak

Inbetweens:

(Hopefully I did everything right ^^'