Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

=3 Hiii.

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2006, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello all. ^^
Well, I'm new here... If I hadn't already made it obvious. O.o;  
xD I thought I should introduce myself and whatnot, so here I am. I go by the name Stitches... and I can't really talk about myself. xD; Sorry. It's always been one of my flaws.
I look forward to roleplaying with you lot and... Yay. I'll stop now, before I come off as the stupidest person /ever/. ^^;

Anonymous

Well, welcome to the site. I'm sure a bunch of people will now rant and rave about cannibalism. Pay them no heed.

Rhindeer

Oh, silly, you're not coming across as stupid! *pokes*

And, indeed...what Silv said. >.> The rumors...they're not true, darnit!!!! We're INNOCENT!

...take this just in case. ^^ *hands you a pair of uzis*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

o.O I want an Uzi!
I wanna Uzi! *throws fit/ I WANNA UZI!!!
Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!Uzi!!!

*Holds breath*

*turns blue and collapses*

Oh...yeah... Welcome Stitches!!

*Evily eyes the Uzis that threatens her hungry advances*

Anonymous

*Glee* xD Thank you. *Snags the purty Uzis* Yuss. o_o;

Anonymous

I BEAT WALLY AGAIN.

Sooo! Stitches, How're you? 8D I'm good, gettin' sick. I hope you're good, 'cuz it's not really all that fun to be bad.

And... *writes in balck sharpie on your forehead, "I BELONG TO EMOOSTS"*

Welcome! =D

Anonymous

I'm alright. =3 Bah, being sick sucks... Feel better. <font size=5>♥</font>.

=O *Pokes forehead* I'll cherish those words forever. o_o Blah, I'm in a weird mood... Apologies. xD

Anonymous

<3 No need to apologize!

I assure you, we only get "weirder".

Unless you're used to it.

^___^ So, no problem.

The "weirder" the better, I say. =]

Anonymous

Your all nutsesesssesssesss!!! Dont look at me....stop looking at me!

Welcome by the way.

Uzi's! Armour, sure, blunt weapons, sure.....but guns! Aw....maybe if we all run at 'er really fast she cant kill us all.

Anonymous

*switches to bullet time*

Hey, welcome! Look around, have fun, and don't eat anything off the floor.

Anonymous

*Walks in.........* Im not late for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Emoosts still beat me *Glares* Im Angel by the way or if you want to call me by a more normal name   (Why??????) you can call me Alex or emily.

Anyways you dont need a gun............................we wont hurt you.....or at least I wont.......Im the sane on here........I swear..............*Hides knife behind back*

As for being weird...............who cares I am really weird......................I mean really weird.........................

Anonymous

=O *Loves all over you all* Thank you kindly for the warm welcome. ^-^ And no worries about the weirdnessism... I'm used to it. =3 THE SKY IS FALLING. *Cough* *Random outburst* ^^; Good day to you all.