Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sortaduke needs a lady...?

Started by Draconian, February 23, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

So.

Kairius, the heir to the dutchy of Folkvar is currently a bachelor.

He needs a raidy so he can make her a wife. Because politics are weird.

Of course, she needs to be noble, preferably of some standing. Maybe some sort of ... thing between the current duke (his uncle) and... someone else. For something. I dunno. Can he figured out later. : D

Common folk need not apply.

DragonSong

Sooooo I've had an idea floating around in the back of my head of a noble-lady-mordecai-person. If I can get a profile up soonish would you like me to chuck an application at this thread? ^.^

Or there's always Yvaine- though she's potentially gonna have a bit of a scandal on her hands in the near future 0.0

Draconian

Hmm. I dunno if that'd work for Kairius. :\ she'd have to be pretty well off socially for Kairius's uncle. He's looking to profit, more than get his nephew happy.

I may have someone else for Yvaine though. Hek-Akiz is lonely 8D

DragonSong

Alright, I'll take a look! (I have to run to class in a minute, it may take me a while :/)

If I can get a profile up for the other idea I had relatively soon, would you like me to offer her up? She's still very much WIP, so I can sort tailor her if need be.

Unless of course that doesn't interest you, which is also fine!! ^.^

visualspice

CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

I think Imma have to turn down the pretty lady for kairius. Dragonsong. >:

Was kinda hoping for an established character more than one made with the intention if being his wife. Not that I dont love your characters. XD i just dont think it'd fit quite right for this guy.

Aaaaand.

Davina. I think I know who she is. Shes a fiiiiiiend. |8 connections? Potential good things? Does she get along well with others because Minerva will probably live with them until she's shoveled off to be married.

visualspice

Davina's older brother is a potential heir for Hellvion; but she herself has a good/ bad reputation (she's known as a spinnster; and goes through men like a fish through water >_> )
But she'd be a good candidate if someone wanted to make good connects with east and western duchies?
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

8D

That sounds terrible for Kairius but good for the Dutchy.

I like it. Kairius probably knows all the rumours. |8

visualspice

I'd offer Kella or Petrin as well but Petrin would only be good for a peace alliance (and I doubt would agree to it, considering her family is trying to stay away from support of the crown); but Kella could also be interesting if she were to be found and then forced to marry him in some attempts to get at Blaith.

Draconian

Why you make me choose. |8

Would DukeGuy wanna find Kella? Would that be a powermove?

Anything to make Duke Avarali look good. He likes looking good the best.

visualspice

Finding her intentionally might be impossible, but it's possible he could get a lead? Not sure if cambie is still around, but Kella is currently with his one character, pretty far north. However, I could be flexible (and it'd give me more direction with her if we did end up plotting with her). Right now I have like no idea lol she's just trying to run for her life D:

Draconian

WELL.

I am cool with either.

They're both beneficial in their own ways, one more obvious than the other.

And I imagine neither will make Kairius happy. =D

Soooo.

|8 You get to choose. *evilevilevil*