Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quieting Piano [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Yes.." He looked at her directly. "I can't wait to sleep again."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Medina blushed.

A quick glance away and she cleared her throat, "I... Will be glad to help?" A sigh and her hands covered her tummy,  "whats to be done about this?" A little nervous that the answer might be something she wouldn't like she ducked her head down to look at her hands.

visualspice

He looked at her as the room darkened after a flutter of lightning flashed through the window.
"How far along are you?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A sigh and she gave Calent a look before she sighed. "Last time we slept together," medinas voice was soft and she sighed, "four months? Five months?" A little shrug and she looked aqay, "half way or so."

visualspice

Four or five months.
Thunder rumbled softly off in the distance. He turned her way.
It had been four or five months since he had any decent sleep.
"Let's sleep on this. I don't think either of us are in a good place to make any final thoughts about this proposal," he told her softly.

Draconian

Medina gave a little nod.

While she'd give up her life to keep Hope out of the churches hands, she simply nodded and looked away for a moment. Deep breaths. "Alright. Um," Medina tilted her head and tried to smile at him, "I'll see you tomorrow then?" A little smile and she gave Calent a squeeze on his arm, "sleep... um... at all?" Deep breaths.

Medina nodded once before she started to wander away.

visualspice

But he caught her arm. He didn't let her go.
"Can you stay the night?"

Draconian

Medina's heart jumped into her throat and she stared for a moment. A look around and she licked her lower lip, "uh..." Medina gave a little nod, having made worse mistakes before. "Would you like that?" She whispered, hands trembling just a little.

visualspice

"Only if you'd be alright with it," he assured her, softly.

Draconian

Medina smiled and tilted her head, giving a little smile and, against her better judgement, nodded. "I guess that would be fine," a light awkward chuckle and she cleared her throat. "Lead the way?"

visualspice

Lead the way or not, she knew where his bed room lay. But it was the principle of the thing and as they made their way to his chambers, Zannrick was no where to be seen. It wasn't questioned, and his room wasn't too far away, and soon he was opening the door for her and the moment it was closed, he caught her by the hand again, his other smoothing across her belly up to her breasts as he cupped one and pulled her into a heated kiss.

Draconian

Medina had bern expected to be just used as some sort of sleeping aid.  So when she was grabbed, a warm hand on her belly, a hand on her breast. A soft gasp left her before his lips were over hers. A soft moan and she pressed into it eagerly, needy for touch and attention.

Medina leaned away after a moment, flushed, lips red. "I thought we were just going to sleep," her voice had a slight tremble and she swallowed, feeling self conscious, "the whole pregnancy thing is pretty obvious when I'm undressed," she rushed out, flushed and looking away.

visualspice

"And?" he asked, lips moving towards her neck as he pulled her close again. "I made you that way," he whispered hotly into her ear, fingers moving to unlace her dress.

Draconian

Medina tried in vain to keep her dress on.

For a few moments anyway. It made her angry that she'd missed this man. When had he ever been kind beyond letting her stay here with her son? So many conflicted emotions. Anger. Jealousy. Medina didn't want to admit how nice it felt to be wrapped in his arms. Still, his whisper sent a shiver through her and heat pooled between her thighs.

Swallowing carefully she worked at the buttons of his clothing, pressing in for kisses and shrugging her dress off so her arms could be free to push at his clothing. "Touch me," she whispered, pushing his shirt from his shoulders, "please."

Stupid foolish girl. Medina leaned in and bit where his shoulder met his neck for good measure.

visualspice

"Touch me." she said
"Please."
He obeyed, hot hands smoothing all over her body, devouring curves before pulling her close. Hungered lips met to her, ravenous for the feel, the taste of her. Everything. It was a dizzying spark, and whatever his status was, where ever they stood together, a child ot be, a child already born, he did not care.

With her he lived in the moment. And the moment would last only that long. A moment.

Their clothing was shed, cast aside as his hands still roamed her body, feeling her hips and the swell of her belly, gripping her ass then moving up her back then gripping her shoulders as they walked to an unkonwn destination. Then hands found her breasts, lips still kissing her lips before he took her to his bed and climbed ontop of her.

His hands pushed through her dark hair, ebfore smoothing down her body, gripping at her leg and hosting it up as their bodies aligned. And somewhere in the middle of their next round of kisses, they were making love.

Draconian

It was easy to get caught up in the moment. Medina didn't care who her stranger was. Didn't care that this would only end badly. Only end in tears. The odd spark between them, the strange connection that she didn't want. The strange new life she hadn't sought out. The children she didn't want but now that she had them she would fight the world to protect.

"I missed you," she panted against his mouth, pulling him in for more needy kisses. The words startled her a little, she drew back when she said them but instead of dwelling on it she pulled him down to her, curling her leg around him and stroking his scarred cheek. Medina was demanding in their love making, fingers digging into flesh and unwilling to let go.

His name was a soft chant through the night and and perhaps a heated prayer, a warm caress when she'd met her crest.

Medina woke up first. Her eye cracked open from the light of dawn pouring in from the window. She'd been using Calent as a pillow, her head pressed against his lower chest and the light was slowly moving up his body. Currently right on his face. The sheets were a rumpled mess at the foot of his fancy bed and Medina gave a blurry blink and looked down at her. And him. Her leg was up and over his thighs and instead of moving away, or being embarrassed, she simply cuddled in closer. A content little sigh.

The day had barely started, it could wait a little bit longer.

visualspice

When he stirred, his nose itched at the daylight tickling across his face. Then he opened his eyes and slowly looked around the room. It was a strange sensation, to have actually slept. and he said nothing, simply sighed and relaxed into the bed.

Draconian

Medina had just had her eyes closed, but when she felt Calent's breathing change she opened her eyes and licked her lips. She couldn't remember if she'd said anything regrettable the evening before but she didn't move from her spot, curled up around him and instead took a deep breath and smiled. "Well, the storm passed," She whispered, moving to sit up, still quite naked. She hadn't lied when she said her pregnancy was much more obvious when she wasn't wearing yards and yards of fabric, and she arranged her long dark hair to cover as much of herself as she could. "Did you sleep?" she whispered softly, offering him a small hesitant smile

visualspice

At her question, he turned to her and nestled in against her form. His hands were secure around her and his face, nestled into her shoulder as he sighed.

"I did." His eyes were closed again and after a moment, his breathing lightened. He might have fallen back to sleep.

Draconian

What was she to do?

Medina shifted slightly so she was a little more comfortable, her fingers started to card through his hair and it was while she did this that she started to drift off again too. One leg was curled up over him and Medina gave a llittle shiver before she gave Calent a sleepy kiss on the forehead.  It was easy enoigh to fall asleep again, and she did.