Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quieting Piano [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Calent kept his arms around her body, and though his member was hard and at attention, he ignored his desires for now and simply held her.

"You could become a symbol,"he toldhe rsoftly, a hand stroking her hair. "I'm losing favor with the lower class. Seeing a Grand Duchess rise from common blood... it could help unify the favors I have lost. A lot of the working people are soldiers, and they have lost many good men for the cause."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

It would keep Hope safe.

As safe as could be while Calent was still the Grand Duke.

"What story would that weave?" She breathed, sitting up and looking down between them before she took his hands and moved them down her body, over her breasts and down to her belly. Golden eyes on his face. "The devilish temptress? Mother of Hope who seduced the Grand duke." Medina nibbled on her lower lip while she wriggled up to press closer to him. "I think Zannrick would destroy something in a fit of rage," she said with a half smile, tracing the cut on her cheek.

visualspice

"People will always talk," he told her, letting her guide his hands over her body. "They will always say cruel things and weave stories from their own tongues. It is the way of people." His eyes never left hers, his cheeks, flushing hot, as was the rest of his body.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Gold met green and she leaned forward again, her dark hair a curtain around them. "And the real story?" She whispered against his lips, giving little rolls of her hips to tempt him along, her own cheeks flushed and body heated.

visualspice

"That there was a fault in the storm, a fault in our person, and a connection against the odds.."
A hand smoothed up her body, as he moved, aligning his own with hers and...
Slid inside her with a shiver, as he began to roll his hips with need.

Draconian

Medina gave a soft hiss, eyes closing. Pushing her hair to one side she matched his rhythm and lifted her head up. Her hands on either side of his head while she rocked her hips above him, only breaking eye contact to shiver away at the pleasure.

"No whirlwind romance?" She teased, half smiling.

visualspice

"No,"he told her gruffly, fucking up into her with need. "A maelstrom."

Draconian

Each movement bounced her up and earned him a squeaky hiccup of breath. Fingers dug into blankets by his head and she did her best not to close her eyes and lift her head away. She wanted to watch him. Wanted to see. "I didn't think I was that - ah- intrusive," biting her lip, she rocked against him. Needy grinds of her own against him, lips plush and red from her teeth. Medina closed her eyes for a moment, going tense and still before she let out a soft moan and shivered, though her eager movenents continued all the same.

visualspice

"A maelstrom isn't intrusive,"he corrected, still grunting through moans of pleasure. His eyes were half lidded, his hands holding her with possession. "It's all powerful, all consuming.. chaotic."

Draconian

"I'm not sure," She panted, head tipping forward, "If that's a compliment or not." Her hand moved to his arm and she squeezed it tight, the movements became a primal dance and Medina rode it out. Medina bit her lip and sat up, the morning sunlight playing off her body. Her hair taking on a golden sheen from the orange where it curled around her hip.

"Calent," She panted, hands on his abdomen while she jerked her hips back and forth against him with abandon. Her fingers dug in and she tensed up, back arching into the warm sunlight while she rode him, so close. Just a little bit away. His name was a breathy chant while she moved and it only quieted down when her lip was between her teeth.

visualspice

"It's a compliment." He moaned. His eyes rolled back. His hips rolled. "We compliment each other." Strong hands remained glued to her waste as his own pace picked up to rough bucks up into her. He needed her, wanted her, and he was taking her fast and with need.

Draconian

Did they?

Medina was about to speak. A retort was sitting on her tongue, but all that came out was a heated breath and a sharp gasp. Hands fisted the pillow beside his head and she ground down into his bucks, breath being pushed from her with each thrust up. Medina curled forward, muscles tense before she pressed her forehead to his with her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands moved to his cheeks and she pressed her lips to his before she jerked above him, coming around him with a sharp breath against his mouth.

Arching her back, her hair flipping backwards, she stretched away, fingers pressing to his chest while she tried to catch her breath. Giving minute movements of her hips, cheeks flushed and body trembling. It was a mistake. This was all a mistake. It was a very good mistake though. It just so happened that her favourite mistake also was the Grand Duke.

visualspice

Ansgar's name, the hate and love he felt towards this woman was indescribable. She became like a drug to him, a basic instinct, a need. And while she believed him as her favorite mistake, the same could be said about her. She was an answer to his prayers, and it didn't hurt she was a damn good woman in bed; one who didn't use him for his title, but if anything, hated him for it. And she wasn't here to trick him into children, it just happened.

Stations didn't matter in that moment, in that room. They were simple two lovers in heat, in need, reading one another's body as Calent's hands moved up to hungrily rove all over her's. He grabbed her breasts roughly, cupping, squishing, massaging them rough as thumbs rolled over her hard nipples and his sex continued to pound up into her like a striking hammer.

"Gods you feel like heaven," he moaned against her skin, sitting up now and pulled her near. Lips met to her lips before trailing down hungry, lapping kisses from cheek, neck then chest; where he kissed her all over, like some boy bedding a womana nd seeing her body for the first time and finally being allowed to indulge in such a sin.

Draconian

Medina let out a breathy laugh. Flushed, short of breath. Eyes hooded from pleasure and she moved with him, body trembling. Her fingers pushed through his hair before she cradled his head to her chest. "Thank you?" She panted to his moaned compliment, pressing her lips to his temple while she rocked above him.

Holding him close, her breath hitched again and her fingertips bit into skin. "Mmm- you're not very good at going back to sleep," she whispered to him like it was a secret, though she pressed another kiss to his forehead. "I wanted to relax you," she breathed, hands moving up and down his arms, "though this is always nice too."

visualspice

It was too much. He moved to roll over so he was ontop, and eh pinned her down, fucking her with good, hard, brunt thrusts. He was stabbing in so deep she'd feel his balls slapping against her as he moaned.

"Let's do this all day," he told her, mouth against her throat. Teeth nibbled against her skin as he continued to fuck. "Ansgar's name you feel so good."

Draconian

Medina arched her back into him giving needy little noised and clutching his arms tightly. "A-a-all day?" She panted, eyes falling closed for a moment while she rolled her hips against him. One arm curled around his neck and she pressed her lips to his hair. "Won't your maids get worried?" Her grip tightened with her building pleasure, movements getting frantic.

visualspice

"I don't care," he told her gruffly, moving like an animal. "Let them worry. Let us take the day." And he moved, forcing her onto her knees and began to bang into her like a wild dog in heat, a fist into her hair, the other on her shoulder as he showed her what true power the Grand Duke could wield.

Draconian

"Recreating the night we met?" She squeaked out, head bowed down as far as it could go. God, her hands would get stuck clutching the sheets.

visualspice

It's hard to tell if he laughed, or if it was just a breath.
"We'd need more rain to drench us for that." And he moved, roughly flipping her so he could plow into hr missionary style, his mouth kissing all over her chest.

Draconian

Swallowing, she let a gasp burst out of her and Medina bit her lip with a heated breath. Her hands moved into his hair and she clutched him to her chest. His name was a pant on her lips and her legs curled around his waist, "you're hungry aren't you?"