Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quieting Piano [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Yes."
He panted and fucked and bucked.
"Very."

He turned her to her side now, lifting up a leg and hook it onto his shoulder, moving his sex into her from the side while reaching down and pressing a hand against her lower belly. And then further, and further his hot hand moved until all fingers gently pressed and subtly moved over her clit, as she feel and hear his breaths into her ear.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A hot pant and she moaned into the bed. Again she was moved and she pressed her face into a pillow and gave futile rocks of her hips. "Calent," she whined, eyes squeezed shut breath coming out in hot pants moving into his hand. Her arm moved to curl around his head and she arched her back. Her sex tightened around him as her breath hitched. "Stranger, please," she begged, fingers clutching into his hair.

visualspice

"Stranger, please."
The words had a rippling effect, as he moved warm, powerful arms around her, pulling her close and kissing hotly at her ear then cheek, and lower still as he moaned into her throat.

"You feel like an angel," he whispered, his body moving into hers evenly, hungrily. Lips and teeth trailed down her shoulder, biting and growling and sucking at her skin.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Was he so insatiable? Medina could barely get a whole breath in before a thrust forward would make her hiccup on the air. Fingers found a wrist and she clung to it tightly. Grip hard as she rocked her hips eagerly. "You feel like a devil," she retorted, casting him a sleepy eyed look. Her belly was tight with her plesure and she moved with him needily, wanting him to hold him to her. Medina arched her back with a hot gasp and came hard, a little noise squeaking out of her.

"Calent," she whined, fingers pulling his hair, face red. "I don't think I can do this all day," she panted out with a breathy laugh

visualspice

Lucky for her, when she came, his pace increased wildly and soon he was screaming out his own pleasure against her skin. His hot seed flooded her, and then some before he collapsed his face against hers, breathing hot and heavy.

At her words, he genuinely smiled, and peered up at her throw sweaty locks of hair.

"Even if I command it so?"

Draconian

The chill if the morning air from the window sent a shiver over her sweaty skin and she smiled at his smile. Her fingers moved to his hair, brushing it from his face and resting her hand to his cheek. "I don't think you could command me," Medina whispered, thumb brushing under his eye, over the scars.

"Maybe you could convince me though," her voice was husky and she moved her hands up to stretch them above her head. Medina's body still trembled from pleasure and she took a deep breath in. "I can see where Hope gets his good looks when you smile," she said softly, finger trailing over his jaw.

visualspice

He smiled again, a dusty blush set against his cheeks.
"Am I smiling?" It felt odd. He supposed he was. "Perhaps Hope is what I looked like when I was a child."

Draconian

Medina gave a soft laugh, like if she made anything louder she'd get dragged away. Bright golden eyes were on his face and she pushed a hand through his hair. "If I say yes will you stop?" She traced her finger tip over his bottom lip and just smiled at him, eyes falling closed sleepily before she sighed and and traced her fingertips over his scarred cheek. "I'll lie to you forever about your ability to smile if you promise to do it for me sometimes," she teased, still catching her breath, chunks of her hair sticking to her face, "If anyone asks me 'Can Calent smile' I will say 'no! Absolutely not! Never!'"

visualspice

She was talking to much, and his lips silenced her.

Draconian

Medina was in the middle of about to saying something else and she was cut off with a 'hmph!' Though she pulled away and looked at him, eyes bright and her cheeks flushed with her own smile. "See? Not smiling," she pressed a hand to his cheek to guide him down for another kiss before she opened her eyes, "I could go for another nap," she whispered against his lips.

visualspice

A hand cradled her face as he kissed her again, then again.
"Do you mean another round?" he asked, and she'd be able to feel his body growing needy again.

Draconian

A smirk was on her face when he kissed her and Medina felt her eyes close. Though it quickly turned into a soft hiss and a new flush climbed onto her cheeks. A shift of her hips and legs to fix him between her thighs and her hands moved up and down his back. "For someone that grumbled about sleep you don't seem very eager to return to it," she whispered, opening her eyes to look up at him before she tried not to smile.

visualspice

His lips devoured her's as he moved to pin her into the bed.
"Sleep is an indulgence... but so is sex." He moved without hesitation, slipping his sex right into her and moving his hips with a steady need.

Draconian

As he slipped into her, Medina's hands pressed to his back and gave a lusty moan. She'd barely come down from their last coupling! "Sleep is," she rolled her hips into his thrusts, hands holding him to her and hooked a leg over his hips, "Sleep is nice and relaxing though," she whispered, pulling him in for kisses. Medina nibbled on his lip and closed her eyes, letting his movements guide her. They'd only just started but she gave little twitches and tremors with how hested she was, "you can have nice dreams while you're doing it."

visualspice

"But I like to live my dreams," he spoke hotly, lips moving down to kiss and devour her chest. "By Ansgar's name you feel so good," he moaned, pressing his face against her chest and moving faster so that his balls noisily slapped against her each time he fucked her.

Draconian

Live his dreams?

Medina was a little startled, mouth open to speak but it was cut off by the surprised moan and her head throwing back. It was a fast hard orgasm and she curled her legs and arms around him while she bucked againar him greedily. His name was a chat against his hair and her arms were curled around his shoulders. "You don't feel so bad yourself," she breathed out, shivering and trembling. Fingers carding through his sweaty hair.

"Is the dream having sex all day?" She teased, "because I really will need to take a nap. And snacks. I'm pregnant, remember?"

visualspice

He smiled and kissed her forehead, even laughing through his closed lipped smile so she'd feel it through the hot breath from his nose. But he hugged her anyway and closed his eyes.

"It's enjoying anything all day,"he told her simply, sleepily.

Draconian

Medina grinned and rubbed her hands up and down Calent's back. This man was almost a stranger. Some of the mask torn away and she could see the man he could have been beneath. The man that Medina felt her heart thump for.

"I think I'm falling for you," she whispered against him, voice soft.

visualspice

He didn't look at her, even when he had finally caught his breath. But he was still flushed.
"You speak dangerous words," he told her, quietly, honestly.

Draconian

Medina knew.

She nodded and tried to smile at him. "Only dangerous if anyone but you knows," she whispered, reaching a hand to cup his cheek and card her fingers through his hair. "I don't plan on anyone finding out."