Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It is Tradition[m]

Started by Draconian, April 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Red shivered and he looked at his hand and was tempted to snatch it away in embarassment but... He remained and simply breathed, sitting up slightly and he moved his hand against her. A repeat of his earlier movements. "Minala," he breathed her name, sitting up to work her with his fingers, his thumb rolling over her clit before he pressed his cheek to her chest, mouth capturing her breast, "I just... Want this to be a good memory," He breathed. There were going to be many more seasons for her, maybe, hopefully, many more children.

Just one first season though and Red wanted to be remembered by her forever. And damnit he was off to a bad start. Or at least, a memorably bad one.

DragonSong

She kissed him, cupping his cheeks and tipping his face back so she could press her lips to his. "You have, Red," she whispered. "You are a good memory."

Her hips shifted forward to press her heat against the length of him and she whimpered quietly as a pulse of pleasure shot through her. "Fire, just- keep holding me?" she whispered.

Draconian

Red bit down hard on his lip at the feel of her but he simply nodded and nuzzled against her neck, pressed a kiss to the cluster of scales. "Anything," He breathed against her, hand working her. If anything he wanted to drive her just the little bit crazy, just a little bit over eager. His arm curled around her back and he smoothed his hand up and down her lower back, petting the top of her tail. "Just tell me what you need," he kissed her neck, "Okay? I won't... It'll be fine."

DragonSong

Minala's breath hitched and she ground her hips against his again, shivering lightly. She mewled when he kisses her neck, hands clutching at his shoulders, back, hair, whatever she could reach. "I need...I-I need..."

Anther shiver and she ducked her head to claim his lips again. Her hips rocked forward, ground against him, rocked back again. Then she took a breath and reached down to guide him inside, a noise caught in her throat as her body stretch to accommodate him and she froze, clutching him to her while she trembled desperately.

Draconian

"Need?" Red whispered against her lips, working her. His free hand moved to her hip, to guide her over him. "Anything," his voice was husky and he hitched when he felt her over him. Amazing. "Nala," he breathed against her neck, "ill give you anything you need."

DragonSong

"You," she breathed, lowering her head to press her brow to his. "I need you."

Slowly, painfully slowly, she allowed herself to lower along his length. There was some discomfort and she whined, clenching her eyes shut until it passed.

Then she pressed her hips flush to his and gave a sharp exhale, clutching at his shoulders. "Ohhh, Red." She tilted her head to kiss him feverishly.

Draconian

"Fire," he panted against her neck, feeling tense everywhere. Nala was a tight fist around him and gavw an impulsive buck of his hips before stopping himself short. "Nala," he got out before she kissed him. His tongue moved to hers and he dipped a hand back between them.

His fingers moved against her - she'd previously had seemed to enjoy that - and he deepened the kiss. One hand rested on her hip and he gave another little eager movement. "You feel amazing," he panted, ducking his head to kiss her opal cluster of scales.

DragonSong

Another whine caught in her throat and Nala's whole body twitched as he bucked against her. Her kisses were frantic and a little clumsy as she wrapped her arms tight around his shoulders and just tried to remember how to breathe properly.

A task which was not helped by his fingers moving so deliciously against her, but she was hardly complaining. "S-so do you," she managed to gasp out as he kissed her opal, earning another pleasured whimper at the touch. "Fire, Red, that's..."

Cautiously, she moved her hips against his. Her eyelids fluttered and she moaned at the feeling, legs tightening around his hips and fingers digging into his shoulders, claws forgotten for a moment and pricking at his skin. "So good," she breathed, eyes hazy, and darted in for another kiss as she repeated the movement with her hips.

Draconian

The pain from her claws kept him grounded. Kept the heat from being too much. After shifting slightly and getting a more steady position fot his legs and hims, he moved one hand to caress abd squeeze her breast and the other return to between her legs.

Red did everything he could not to buck up into her wet heat. Almost desperate for it. "Nala," he moaned again, working his fingers over her eagerly. "Do whatever you wish," he ground out, teeth clenched. Needing but too afraid to take.

DragonSong

Minala whimpered and bucked her hips again. As amazing as this felt, a slowly growing need for more had ignited in her chest, and she wrapped her arms around Red's shoulders as she kissed him again, fierce and hungry.

"Not just...about me," she gasped out when she managed to tear her lips from his. "Red, please, be with me." Her hips rocked into his once more and her lashes fluttered, a moan caught in her throat as she ducked her head to nuzzle against his neck and flick her tongue out over the ruby at the base of his throat.

Draconian

It was just about her.

Red didnt have the heart to whimper that out though. Every word he wanted to say was second place to him wanting to please his mate. His hand moved through her hair to the back of her heas, the other hand resting on her hip.

"You're beautiful," he panted against her jaw, giving minute rolls of his hips. Red bit his lip and held her as close as he could, rocking his hips up in an easy rhythm.could he be with her in this? Already he had to swallow back moans, keep a tight a leash as possible on his pleasure lest it end too soon for His Opal.

"Minala," his teeth grazed at her neck and he gave little nibbles, not breaking skin. "Can i keep you?" He whined againat her flesh, barely audible, hands moving to her hips before he laid down more to move into hwe more fluidly. Red faced and eager, Red was determined to be with her, in any form.

Also he wanted to make her cry out. A deep angry primal place jn his gut that wanted the tribe to know that he'd at least pleased her.

DragonSong

Fire crackled through her skin and Minala gasped as he finally began to move against her. A soft whimper slipped from her lips and she let her head fall back as his teeth and lips sought her neck, offering more of her throat to the touch.

Can I keep you?

A soft cry burst from her as they shifted and suddenly they were connecting deeply, easily. Her nails dragged down his spine and her back arched, legs hooked over his hips to hold him closer as she rocked to meet him.

Something in his voice, in the almost silent question itself, sent a zing of power and sensation down her spine like nothing she'd ever felt. Nala turned her head to catch his lips in a near bruising kiss, one hand cupping the nape of his neck while the other gripped his hip for an anchor.

"If- if you'll be mine," she breathed against his lips, "I could be yours..."

Another rock of their hips nearly brought her to the edge and she tore her mouth from his to cry out, eyes slamming shut and claws scratching at his skin as her fingers flexed and clenched.

Draconian

Red pressed his hands to her hips to encourage her movements. His breath was heavy, sweat was beaded on his forehead. Her claws sent shivers down his spine.

"I'll be yours," he panted against her neck, whimpering. "Nala," her name was a chant. The pleasure beyond anything he could have fathomed. His claws pinched into her skin. A few more frantic thrusts up into her, he smashed his lips to hers and came with a moan.

Holding her to him tightly, he pulsed within her, holding her to him so he could nuzzle at her throat. A content purring rumbling his chest while he stroked his hands up and down her back.

DragonSong

Minala gave another sharp cry as she came with him, trembling in his arms. Her spine arched and her head tipped back, then she suddenly went boneless, sinking against him and letting her brow come to rest on his shoulder.

"Red," she murmured almost dazedly, smiling and tilting her head to the side so he could nuzzle her throat. His purring sent a wonderful virbrarion through her body that started where their chests were pressed together and she sighed contentedly.

Almost lazily, she twisted slightly to feather a few kisses along his jaw, finally allowing her grip on him to relax so she could stroke her hands over his shoulders and back. "That was..." She shook her head as she pulled back a bit to smile at him wonderingly. "Amazing."

She leaned in for another kiss, soft and slow.

Draconian

Her smile just made him blush more.

Red swallowed thickly, mouth dry and heart thumping heavily.

When she leaned in for kisses, he closed his eyes, leaning into it while breathing heavily through his nose.

Now he was just tired again.

His hands smoothed up and down her back, fingers gliding along her spine before he nuzzled into the kiss and moving down, tucking his forehead to her where her neck met her shoulder and he just breathed.  "That was..." he started, she'd said amazing, "Something." he finished pulling away before his hands moved to her cheeks to cup her face.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, looking concerned, "Do you want me to go now?"

DragonSong

"I am so much better than okay," Nala assured him quickly. But just as quickly she was frowning, tightening her grip on him slightly when he asked if she wanted him to leave.

"What? I- No. Please, Red. Stay?" Feeling suddenly incredibly awkward, she flushed and ducked her eyes. "I mean...if you want to go, you can. I won't stop you." She took a breath. "But I'd...like it. If you stayed."

Draconian

Red paused smiling slightly and looked away, bashful.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, moving a hand to brush a thumb under her eye, "I didn't mean it like that. I ... Well, I did..." He nuzzled against her neck before he started to move to lay down, shifting so he was on his back and she was still seated atop of him. " I just..." his eyes were closed and he sighed, "I'll stay," he whispered, opening his eyes and smoothing his hands up and down her sides, drawing his finger tips over her belly.

"As long as you want me to," He whispered, flushed and eyes falling closed again, "Nap with me?" He whispered, opening his arms and breathing deeply.

DragonSong

Her frown eased slightly and she let herself settle over him, legs and tails intertwined as she rested her head against his chest.

She still didn't entirely understand his stammerings, but she decided to leave it be for the moment.

"...Thank you," she murmured after a few quiet breaths. Already she was sleepy. "For this. For- that. Everything." She nuzzled into his shoulder a bit as she closed her eyes.

Draconian

Fingers gently moved up and down her back, he nuzzled against her ear and held her close. Red didn't want to move. He knew that doing this, cuddling and being close was a recipe for disaster but... At least while it was cooking it would taste good.

Red gathered her against his chest and tucked her tight against him. A soft sound left his lips and he pressed them to her ear. Still inside her, Red didn't want to leave, instead he cuddled her against his chest, hands smoothing up and down her back again while he took one of the furrs and pulled it over her.

"Anything for you," he whispered, eyes falling closed. "Just let me know. Or don't," He smirked, "Just roll me over. Or start moving. I am yours until you're done with me."

DragonSong

Minala blinked, and a slow grin spread across her face. "Was that humour?" she teased, walking her fingers over his shoulder to his collar before placing a small nip on the edge of his jaw. "I love your smile," she added, more genuinely.

She didn't feel much like moving, though she thought she probably needed to recuperate before they gave it another go. A soft purr rumbled in her chest and she kissed the hollow of his throat, then the side of his neck.

"Should we sleep?" she mused sort of distractedly. "Or we could talk some more, if you like."