Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It is Tradition[m]

Started by Draconian, April 03, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Red didn't understand.

He watched her, his blue eyes flicking about on her form. Everything she was was beautiful and he? The runt. Plain.nothing remarkable. The question of why was on his lips and he looked away, head down in shame. "I can't even please you! I don't know what I'm doing and I got us all messy!"

Red turned away, now quite naked and quite angry with himself. The basics were here in the hut for them. A basin of water and a few bits of fabric to wash themselves with. "Come here please," he said softly afrer cleaning himself off. Embarassing and awful. Red held out an arm and flushed.

"I want to please you, Nala. I just.." he let his head drop forward and he closed his eyes, "Im going to do somerhing wrong and you're going to to hate me, I know it."

DragonSong

Nala got quickly to her feet and cross to him when he asked. "Red, it's okay." She laid her hand on his shoulder. "I don't expect- I don't know what I'm doing either," she laughed quietly, trying to get at least a smile out of him.

She lowered her eyes and murmured, "I could never hate you. Not for something like this."

Draconian

Red took the cloth and frustratedly started to clean minala off. It wss when he had the cloth hovering between her legs that he gave pause. He'd...  Felt good. Regardless if it was a little early ans embarassing.

Frustrated and a little angry now, at himseld, at his size... He could... Red looked at Minala for a long moment before his arm curled around her torso and his lips crashed into hers. His hand pressed to her belly for a moment. He wanted to father her children. He wanted to be an important part of her life.

"Just tell me to stop," he panted against her lips before he started to walk her backwards to the little nest. It was with little ceremony that his hand returned to her core. He pushed his tongue into her mouth when he pushed two of his fingers into her. He purred ar how wet she still was. That wss for.him. sort of.

Being frustrated was a good aphrodisiac before Red kisses at hee lips, ninbled at her chest. He worked her clit with his thumb and when his fingers were gliding in and out of her he dared to add another. "You're so small," he panted against her breast before taking a nipple into his mouth.

Not that he reslly knew what before small meant. Red didnt want her angry at him though and she'd seemed to want this so bad and he moved his hand faster and harder and he ignored the way he was grinding himself against her thigh. "Minala," he lifted his heas and pressed his lips to hers, "tell me what makes you happy," and he lifted himself up to watch her while he tried his best to help her do what he did accidentally.

DragonSong

Minala had to focus a lot of effort in not reacting to how sensitive she still was as he cleaned her off. She focused on breathing, just breathing, in and out, this was fine...

Then he was looking up at her, the cloth hovering between her legs, and she frowned slightly. "What-?"

Before she could finish the question he's jerked her against him and his mouth was on hers. She squealed, shocked frozen for a moment, then eagerly kissed him back. Her arms twined around his neck and she stumbled a bit as he moved them back toward the pillows and blankets.

But then his hand was back, fingers touching and slipping inside and oh Fire she felt his teeth on her skin and just wanted more. "Red," she panted, then moaned as he suckled at her breast. "Red- Fire, don't stop!"

She looked down at him, eyes hazy and lips parted as she drew panting breaths. Her legs had started to shake and her arms around his shoulder were as much for support as they were for contact. "You," she breathed. "You make me happy. Just- just keep doing that- ah! Mmn..." she leaned in for another kiss as shivers wracked her frame.

This felt better than before, better than anything she could have imagined. She could feel him grinding against her and whimpered, part of her thinking she should touch him too, but she could focus passed how his fingers were doing that thing and his tongue and the fluttery heat in her belly that coiled tighter and tighter and-

Minala's head fell back and she trembled gently as she came with a soft cry, Red's name caught somewhere in the middle of it. Her knees shook, then gave out as she collapsed against him, panting.

Draconian

A strange sort if masculine pride welled in his chest when she twitched and whimpered and her knees buckled. Gently he kneeled down on the blanket nest, guiding Minala down.

Red didnt hover over her though. Instead he curled up behind her, nuzzling into her hair. His hands rested on her belly and thigh and he closed his eyes. "Sorry," her breathed against her hair, "I.. um..." he swallowed, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Was that nice?" He whispered.

DragonSong

"Yes." Minala slid her hand up to cover his on her belly and curled back against him. "Don't apologize for that, Red. That was...wonderful."

She felt more relaxed than she could ever remember feeling before and smiled a little sleepily. "Are you, um..." She twisted her head to look back at him over her shoulder. "Are you...okay?"

Draconian

Red flushed and didn't meet her eyes. "I'm fine."

There was a simple little nod and he simply shimmied down to press his forehead to her back. Though his hands remained in place and his tail curled around their legs. Red hadn't meant to, but as soon as he was comfortable sleep grabbed him and he passed out, his face pressed to Minala's back and his arms wrapped around her waist.

DragonSong

Nala purred contentedly as he pressed closer to her back. Then she felt his breath even out and quirked an eyebrow. "Red?"

Was he asleep? "Red. Red?"

No response.

She chuckled quietly and lifted his hand to press a kiss to the back of it, then settled it back around her waist. Her tail curled with his and she closed her eyes, allowing herself to slip into unconsciousness.

Draconian

Red woke a few hours later, still curled around Nala. They'd missed midday meal so a wrapped package had been pushed into the littlw hut. He looked at it and then at himself.

Right.

This was what he was supposed to do.

A curious hand moved along Minala and Red quickly took it back. No. She should sleep. Gently he rolled over onto his back, untangling his arms from her. Red flushed, looking down at himself and cast a weary glance at Minala, she was asleep, right? His hand moved to his groin and he started to touch himself. It'd be better if he didn't bother Minala with this. There was time later and right now she was sleeping.

DragonSong

The gentle movements were enough to rouse Minala slightly and she yawned quietly, blinking her eyes open. Forgetting for a moment that the comfortable warmth at her back was in fact another person, she stretched and wriggled, making soft, sleepy noises in the back of her throat.

Then she remembered Red was wrapped around her and froze, blushing. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't-" She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder and saw. Her blush deepened. "Oh. Um..."

What did she do? Give him room? Offer to help. She hesitated, blinking owlishly at him, then took a deep breath and slid her hand down to join his cautiously, peeking up at his face through her lashes.

"...Sleep well?"

Draconian

Red just gasped softly, his eyes popped open and he flushed deeply. His hands stilled and he swallowed thickly, his breath hitched and he just stared at her, mouth open slightly. "Y-yes..." He stuttered, looking down at her hand, "I'm sorry," He whispered eyes falling closed, "I didn't mean to wake you."

DragonSong

She smiled and reached her other hand up to cup his cheek, running her thumb under his eye. "That's alright," she assured him quietly.

She gave an experimental stroke with her hand, eyes on his face. "If you don't want me to do this, I can stop," she murmured. "I just...wanted to help."

Draconian

Red closed his eyes and hummed when she pet his cheek and he tensed when she moved her hand. A sigh when she moved and he tried not to bite his lip, but he opened his eyes and swallowed, "It... Feels different when you do it," he admitted, flushed and shy. He cleared his throat and caught her wrist, "You don't have to do anything," his voice was soft and he impulsively leaned in to kiss her forehead before he moved her hand away and curled his arms around her to hold her close, his erection pressed between their bellies.

"Just... Stay." He sighed, eyes closed.

DragonSong

Nala hummed softly in contentment as he wrapped her up in an embrace, her palms pressed flat against his chest. "I can do that," she murmured, kissing his nose and smiling.

She tilted her head a bit at him, brow furrowed. "You sure you don't want me to help, though? Elder said sometimes...that hurts? If you leave it."

She wasn't really sure how that worked, but she didn't want him to be in pain.

Draconian

Red tucked his head into her neck and sighed, eyes closed.

"It's embarrassing," He whispered, voice husky and he curled his tail over them, "it's okay, don't worry about it."

DragonSong

She frowned. "Why is it embarrassing?" It was just...what happened, wasn't it?

She didn't try to push him though, curving her tail up so she could brush the tip over the length of his. With a contented little murmur she nuzzled into his neck, taking a deep breath to let his scent calm her.

Draconian

Were they really going to talk about this?

Red flushed and tilted his head to look at her, his member still throbbing between them. He swallowed thickly and buried his face farther into her neck before he rolled them over so she was on top of him.  "It just... Goes everywhere," He huffed out, still blushing. Alone in the middle of no where it wasn't a big deal, but he still felt hot shame from his little accident earlier and he turned his face away and he swallowed thickly, "Maybe we should get dressed. This... Wasn't an issue when we were dressed."

Which was also not the point of them being in here at all. They weren't supposed to be dressed. They were supposed to be making the next generation of Kulshedra to tend to the Fire but... Red squeezed his eyes shut and turned his head away, his hands resting on Minala's lower back.

DragonSong

Minala pouted a bit. She didn't want to get dressed, she wanted to-

Oh. Huh.

With a small sound, she sat back to sit perched on his thighs, head tilted as she looked down at him. "We can if you want," she sighed, obviously a little put out, but she smiled reassuringly.

"Y'know...it won't be an issue or a mess if you're...inside," she pointed out with an arched eyebrow.

Draconian

Red flushed.

His eyes opened and he looked at the pretty Opal who he found to be a little bit demanding. He swallowed and at the suggestion even he shivered and he looked down at himself, eager as ever. "You said it would hurt," He whimpered, looking a little tortured at the idea, voice soft. His hands moved to her hips and his thumbs smoothed over her belly. The idea of her full of his child. All that time they'd be allowed to spend together. Red swallowed at the thought, be able to keep His Opal. Just for a little while with no repercussions.

"I'm... Ready if you are?" his voice lilted, afraid he'd be denied - even though she was being the pushy one.

DragonSong

Wait- what?

"Really?" She blinked at him, so used to him saying no that the affirmative took her by surprise. "A-are you sure?"

She couldn't deny the way her stomach flipped in a combination of nerves and excitement at the idea and she shifted a little higher up on his hips, glancing down and biting her lip before she flicked her eyes back up to his again.

Slowly, she took his hand and brought it to the fork of her legs, silently asking for touch. If he changed his mind- Fire, she supposed she'd just have to figure out how to look after herself.