Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Culture Shock [m]

Started by Draconian, April 19, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

The claim of being his sent a nice zing through Puppy.

"Yes," she breathed against him, eyes falling closed. Sweat beaded at her temple and she tossed her head back when he drove into her just right. Her hands flattened against his lower back and she gave encouraging noises to keep him doing the same thing. Her toes dug into his blankets and she greedily rocked her hips against him, lip between her teeth.  "Faster," She moaned in a breath voice.

Her ears twitched at the noises they made together and it brought a blush to her tanned cheeks. Puppy couldn't recall a time doing this with anyone felt so... Wonderful. "You were made just for me," She whined out, ears flattening back while her fingers dug into the flesh beside his tail. The nails didn't pierce flesh, blunt as they were and digging into scales. The rocking movements slowly ruined her braids and she curled her legs around his waist and cried his name out impatiently. "Kartok," She whined, holding him closer. He'd have to keep her.

He'd have to!

"Don't leave me," She said in a breathy whine.

Zero

Hearing her affirm that she was his sent tingles all through him. Sure, they were viewing his possessive claim in very different lights, but Kartok groaned and dipped down to kiss her throat and jaw tenderly. Yes, she was His, even if she didn't understand it yet. Even if he didn't fully understand it yet! After all, the declaration was made in the heat of passion.

He noticed which movement made her dig her toes in and throw her head. Kartok buried his face against her neck and clung to her tighter as she urged him to give her more. His hips moved like a piston, angling himself so that he would hit her deep in short, fast thrusts that left him panting.

"Yesss." Hissed against her skin, kissing and suckling at the skin and scales. He was probably her first Kulshedra. Of course he was made for her. Leave her? "Never."

Draconian

Teeth sunk into plush lips when she arched her back. Needy whimpers and breathy cries. Puppy gripped onto him hard, fingers digging in before she squeezed her eyed shut. Was she allowed? Could she? "Kartok!" She panted again, so close to her end.

While she'd done this on many occasions, Puppy didn't know how to feel about how intense and raw this left her nerves feeling. Greedy and needy, her dull teeth bit down on his neck, filed down fangs meeting scales. Her legs curled around his hips to hold him to her.

With a nuffled cry against his neck between her harmless teeth, Puppy came hard. Hipa undulating benesth him, arms curled around his ribs and she didn't let go until she was sore from holding on so tight.

Zero

Kartok let out a guttural moan as her blunt teeth bit at his neck. Her whimpers and breathy cries were positively maddening, driving him to rut into her with frenzied movements and heavy pants and moans.

"Puppy!" He let out a strangled, hoarse yell as he felt her orgasm rippling around his cock. They should not have been doing this with her out of season, but even if Kartok had the presence of mind to pull out of her before cumming, well her legs curled around him meant he couldn't have if he'd tried.

So he didn't try.

Driving himself as deeply into her as he could, Kartok poured his seed into her with a shuddering cry of ecstasy. Once spent he clung to her body, trembling and nuzzling against the side of her neck, his hot pants washing over both skin and scale. "You're so beautiful." He murmured when he finally got his voice back.

Draconian

Chest heaving, a light sheen of sweat. Puppy trembled beneath Kartok, breath coming out in heated little pants. Her fingers trailed up and down his spine while she wriggled beneath him. Flushed cheeks she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Puppy found she quite liked the feeling of him above her and inside her.

"Hmm," she hummed, opening her eyes and pressing her palms to his back. "I'm hungry," she purred, leaning to him to capture his mouth in a kiss. "Can we eat?"

Zero

It felt like his body was still on fire. A heavy flush had come to his cheeks as Kartok recovered from the heat and passion of the moment. Still panting softly when she leaned up to steal a kiss, he moaned and blushed, his ears folding back as she asked if they could eat.

That's right, she'd been hungry before and then lost her appetite for some reason. He felt ashamed immediately for not feeding her sooner.

Although he felt quite a lot more shame for having used her for his pleasure. It didn't matter that she'd been the insistent one. He knew better than to mate with a female that wasn't in season and she didn't. So the blame still fell to him.

Kartok blushed and nodded. "What would you like to eat?"

Draconian

Puppy blinked up at him before she smoothed her hands down his back and held him to her before she gave a few more rolls of her hips. If she was going to stay, she'd have to make herself useful and the key thing of making men remember her was sex. Kartok seemed to enjoy it so far. Still, she moved her hands away and pushed them up, arching her back in a stretch and giving a little yawn.

"I'm not sure. Meat? Do you have that?" Then she licked her lips and moved her hands to her breasts, resting her palms over them simply for comfort now that she'd stretched out her kicks. "Maybe something with honey? Something sticky and sweet sounds good right now," She moved her hands to his face to pull him down for another kiss, nuzzling her lips to his with clear intent.

Zero

Kartok pinned his ears back with a soft groan as Puppy rolled her hips beneath him, he could feel himself twitch inside her as little aftershocks of pleasure rumbled through him in a gentle purr. This female was going to be the death of him. How was he going to hold to and teach her tribal culture and traditions while she was basically a walking temptation?

"I think I ha-" His words cut off as she pulled him down to nuzzle at his lips. Finding her impossible to resist, he pressed into her kiss, reaching a hand up to stroke at a messy braid. He purred again as he pulled away. "I have a jar of honey. I like my meat fresh, but we can get you something from a market stall. I didn't know I was bringing a female home, so I didn't hunt anything for you. I will do that tonight if you want."

He was extremely comfortable where he was, but they had to move if he was going to feed her. Kartok gently pulled out of his pretty Puppy and pushed himself up reluctantly, standing and stretching languidly.

Tags: