Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Green and Red (Trinity)

Started by CyclicalCycal, May 14, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Eve stared at Psaya in shock. After she spoke her feelings of whatever part of her broken heart is left, Eve didn't accept that answer. Slowly standing up, body stumbling from the energy, Eve lets go of the druid's hand and just turns away from her.

"I told you how they saved our lives, I told you how they saved my life...why would I want to get rid of those that protect me. I don't want to be hurt again without them," Eve slowly said.

Turning away from Psaya, Eve stared at the path towards the opposite direction the druid was pointing at, looking at how lonely it will be to travel without another mortal being.

"Good bye..." and Eve was off. Aiming to go back to her old ways of surviving, with or without Psaya.

CyclicalCycal

"No! You can't leave! I can't let you leave! Y-you're full of MONSTERS!" She accused, pointing her finger at Eve accusatorily. She trumped on after her, her coat dragging along behind her as she kept speaking. "Father can banish them! He has to! Demons aren't natural!"

Cara clenched her fists, anger welling up inside of her. She couldn't understand. She couldn't understand. This girl was in the presence of terrible, awful things and they were going to one day tear her to shreds.

She just couldn't understand.

Trinity

Eve stopped, but she didn't turn back towards the other girl. She heard her feet stomping behind her and accusing tone from right behind her.

"I don't see them as monsters, just like I don't see you as a monster for controlling nature," Eve spoke in a dull tone, "Are you stopping me because you just hate Demons naturally or do you actually care for me?"

To Eve, this was an important question. One that can make a third path in the fork that lies within her heart. Friendship or sisterly bond, a path of rivalry of what they believe in...or Eve's hatred. However, that is the irony itself, Eve is conflicted to become angry at the other girl since Psaya was the only other person of mortal life that cared about her, or that is what Eve thinks, but now she has her doubts.

"Do you know what would happen to me if the Demons are killed? I created a link with them when i was younger and felt pain in doing so. If the link is forcibly frozen...what would happen to me?" Eve questioned, clenching her small fists and tightening her mouth and curling downwards.

Wheeesh

The wind started to pick up, blowing the bright green and orange leaves around the two girls, making Eve's brown coat start to blow upwards and it seems the trees seemed to move left and right slowly in response to the wind.

Rotating her head to the left shoulder, Eve stared at the young elf to see her reactions.

CyclicalCycal

"You'll be fine. Father's done it before! He rips demons out and kills them. Then we helped the people get better and they either left or joined us." Cara babbled, recounting something from when she was younger. "Then you'll be better! It'll all be better!" She said, smiling as it seemed she sincerely believed this.

And then, her smile faded, as the wind billowed through the area. Cara frowned, stepping back and going to move defensively. "Y-you wouldn't attack me..." She mumbled, quietly and surely.

Trinity

Eve was fully turned to face Psaya when she finished talking, however she was taken back when she thought Eve was gonna hurt her.

"W-Why would I attack you?" Eve questioned.

Stepping forwards towards Psaya, Eve showed no movements of hostility until she was in front of the other girl's defensive stance.

"Is your father close to us or would we have to travel far?" Eve whispered,"I would like to talk and see him, would you like that Psaya?"

Eve offered her hand towards the other girl.

'Are you getting rid of us Eve,' Spellie thought to Eve.

'No, I want to see the man who rips demons out of their hosts, Psaya never said what happened to the hosts. Did they live or did they die? I am planning to find out the answer, maybe the father can offer both you demons an exception for being my guardians for a while," Eve thought back.

'And if he doesn't?' Biggie questioned, saying the real question in case everything goes down badly.

A moment of silence...

'We run...'

CyclicalCycal

Cara nodded, grinning. "He lives in this very forest! He's just asleep now. But I'll go and awaken him! He's not very far! C'mon!" A new light seemed to brim within her, and she was oh so very happy about the idea that the demons could be annihilated.

With that being said, Cara spun around on her heel dramatically, her long coat swishing around and she promptly marched off. "Father's really nice! But he just doesn't like demons. Or undead. Or colourless. Or fire men. Or anyone that would hurt the forest. Or me. Or him." She explained, rambling mostly to herself and not really to Eve. "And once he's saved you, and your demons are dead, everything'll be good!"

Trinity

Eve just blinks at the quick mood change of the elf. Nevertheless, she just kept her mouth shut about the other girl being too ecstatic about killing her guardians and followed her.

'I wonder what does he look like?' Eve mused, 'Psaya acts really cute when she is happy and talking about her father...something I never felt with my past or parents.'

With that gloomy thought in mind, she follows the girl.

CyclicalCycal

Cara marched on and on, apparently not really that tired. She showed Eve paths that she hadn't realised were even there, and opened them using her magic, but and sang songs in an alien and harsh tongue, that was jagged as teeth and red as blood.

But it seemed it would take a while for Cara to lead Eve to her father, the hours ticking ever longer. Surely, they were nearby? Surely.

Trinity

Eve would've complained about the journey due to the length however, she was starting to feel fatigued from the journey so she decided to voice this and another concern.

"Psaya, can we stop for a break? I thought it wasn't very far but we walked for so long. A-are you sure your father is here?" Eve shouted at the still moving figure, "You moved for quite a while, you should be tired!"

Eve was very sluggish at this point, the distance between the two girls kept getting longer as Psaya marched on. Leaning against a tree, she stared at the other girl hoping that she was able to hear her tired voice.

CyclicalCycal

Cara turned around, blinking. She sighed, exasperated, wandering over to Eve. "Okay." She said, nodding and going to sit down. "Sorry. Sorry. I forgot. Sorry." It then seemed to wash over her that yes, indeed, she should be tired.

Cara blinked. And yawned. "W-whadda ya mean? I am tired.  I-I am tired." She explained, wearily. "F-father's just nearby. We're nearly there. I promise this time. I promise. Promise."

Trinity

"If we are tired we should sleep!" Eve exclaimed,"I would make Spellie make a fire to keep us warm, but I don't want you to become angry agian soo..."

Not finishing her sentence, Eve used the rest of her energy to crash into Psaya's stomach, making both girls tumbe and lay on the ground with Eve laughing.

"Hugs make everything warm!" Eve said, smiling at the other girl, before turning her head to yawn then lay her head on the other girl's chest.

"Sleeeepp...zzzz" Just like that, Eve was knocked out from their walk.

CyclicalCycal

Cara was promptly tackle-fallen-overe-d. "Gah!" She got out, as she struck the ground. Before she could complain, Eve was asleep. She went to push her off of her and moved to then begin growing some soft plants as if to act as a bed.

She would have done this for Eve if she wasn't so rude as to collapse onto her. Regardless, Cara would fade to sleep rather quickly.

Trinity

It wasn't long before the antagonizing being which was the sun would rise over the two girls.

Feeling the heat, Eve scrunched her face before turning to her right, feeling the soft flesh in her hand, she buried her face deeper into it, not seeing where she grabbed, nor where she put her face. Just wanting to cuddle and hide her face from the sun.

CyclicalCycal

Cara remained asleep, apparently. She babbled in her strange language. "Irnphz. Ykp biym arl vmwzcbvx uh? Ecnv ox. Zimh lj. Edsg xg. Dcvb...ydby cs." She implored, likely in dream.

Trinity

Awaking at the strange dialogue, Eve did nothing but sit up and stare right into Psaya's sleeping face.

Thinking it was fine, Eve wiped away stray hairs from Psaya's face and caressed her cheek

CyclicalCycal

It was then, that Cara awoken quite suddenly. She did not jolt awake, but rather stirred with a soft groan and began to move to sit herself up.

Trinity

Eve rushed pulled her hand back to her chest at Psaya's sudden awakening, she gently laid her hand on Psaya's back to assist her sitting up.

Grinning widely at her Eve spoke, "How was your sleep sis? Did you dream about anything good? I only have nightmares. Wait what are we gonna eat?

Oblivious to everything, Eve just ranted towards her only companion.

'Ugh I hate her morning rants...' both demons thought at once.

"So what are we gonna do today sis!!!" Eve basically squealed, finishing her rant and jumped forward, aiming to tackle the other girl into a hug like she did last night.

CyclicalCycal

Cara rubbed at her eyes, pushing herself up groggily as she was tackle-hugged once more. She was very annoyed as she thumped to the ground, letting out a few mumbled protests. "G-get off me!" She requested, nearly demanded.

Trinity

Quickly, Eve gently detached herself from the other girl. Quickly apologising as she did.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt anywhere?" Eve whispered to Psaya.

Eve then went back to her side and placed her hand on Psaya's back to assist her in sitting up and the other hand to gently rub the place Eve tackled.

CyclicalCycal

Cara shook her head, as she sat up. "No. No. I'm...fine..." She sounded a bit tired, but otherwise looked perfectly fine. "I'm okay. I'm okay. We-we should go. We should move..." She mumbled, looking about, disoriented.

Tags: