Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Holly and the Hound(Virgo)

Started by Elector Count of WAAAGH!, June 13, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Gustav grabbed the canteen and began to rapidly chug it. A few minutes later he had drained most of the canteen, pouring the rest of the canteen over his head.

He took a minute to breath, before he began to get up. He grabbed onto his crossbow, still with his back to the tree, Gustav managed to get out "let's...go."

Virgo

"Hey! Are you sure...?" Holly watched the man get up. "We'll stick together then- you're obviously not in good shape. She began to glance around for any signs. "Hello? Ace? Are you out there?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

From behind her a high pitched whistle could be heard piercing the air. Gustav  had his free hand in his mouth, and was whistling. His whistle echoed through the forest, but there was no response...

Virgo

That must be some kind of signal... "You know,maybe we should stop for now.I know we've hardly started, but it's beginning to get dark, and there are wolves around, if what I heard earlier was any indication..." She shuddered, thinking of the chilling howl she'd heard.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Wolves?..." Gustav muttered, but his mind was elsewhere. He took a step forward, before giving another high pictched whistle.

"Dammit!" He shouted in frustration. Clutching his fist tightly, he only looked down in defeat.

"Fine." He breathed out, before he slumped down into a sitting position, free hand on his head.

Virgo

"Hey, don't worry... We'll find him." Holly began to rummage around for sticks in order to start a fire. "Perhaps he'll notice this and come! You can't give up hope!"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I-I, I suppose." The man said. Gustav looked up, hand still in his hair, Before he stretched out his other hand and said "Here."" He was indicating for the stick.

Virgo

"Okay then." She handed him the stick before beginning to rummage in her bag. "I don't have all that much, just a bit of bread and some salted beef... That's all right?" He doesn't looklike he has anything... Maybe Ace had their supplies?

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Gustav was staring at the stick, for about a minute, before he got up onto his knees.  He had the stick in a vertical position, and was spinning it with both of his hands. It took him a minute to realize that the women was talking to him. "Oh, um, that's fine." He was able to murmur out.

Virgo

"Okay then." She glanced around again, hoping for a sign of something. She walked over and sat next to Gustav, the food in hand. "Here's yours, when you're ready."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Gustav managed to get a fire going, after a bit of effort and a little breath.

He then say back down, staring at the fire as it kindled and blossomed into fire.

Gustav say there, holding his knees but not saying a word.

Virgo

He's pretty good at this... "So... do you camp a lot? You seem pretty good at this sort of thing." she started, trying to make conversion.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Had to." Gustav said, not really looking up. "Not much of a choice after they...they chased us out of the country."