Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nature Spirits!

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, July 15, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

So I just made this wood nymph who lives in the ruins of an old city (that she destroyed) and I was thinking, what if she turned it into a sort of community for nature spirits? I'm thinking it's a place where nymphs, pixies and the like can go to escape from environmental destruction caused by humans and other species, like a sanctuary of sorts.

I'll admit that the idea isn't incredibly fleshed out yet, but that's why I made a thread here- just general brainstorming stuff. Anybody interested?

Magyar

Sorry for plot spamming you recently, I'm just trying to find interesting thread partners and you're one of the few who has cool ideas.

But, ah... wink wink, nudge nudge... Kramptle?  ;)

If not I've got a fire demon in Aohdei and Naia-Raoun, a funky helio-angelic life magic based combo.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Bump! Just wanted to do another interest check for this :D

Lumino

This honestly has such strong aesthetics!

For real tho, I love this idea, this should really be fleshed out and it could be a super interesting location! I really dig it

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Quote from: Lumino on April 17, 2019, 04:25:22 PM
This honestly has such strong aesthetics!

For real tho, I love this idea, this should really be fleshed out and it could be a super interesting location! I really dig it

Thank you very much! If you had any cool ideas, feels free to PM them them my way! I'm all ears ;D

Tags: